It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: One-third say impeach Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

When I was younger, I was always perplexed at the apparent shallowness of VPs. How they, for decades now, have been painted as near moronic. Now though, as do you and so many others, I understand what you have pointed out to be the case.
However,,,, my brain still shuts down when I think "Biden?"

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
this is odd because I have wondered the same thing myself, for a while now

“President Obama is begging to be impeached.”
Read more at www.wnd.com...

Impeaching Obama would send America into turmoil, I think that would be right up his alley.

Why does he seem so lackadaisical, because he his, he is enjoying ever second of this fiasco.

7/24/14

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Weapons of news destruction at it again.

Always the premier source for misinformation and endless lies of the birther crowd.

But, as I've said, there's literally zero chance this will get the results you all want.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
this is odd because I have wondered the same thing myself, for a while now

Impeaching Obama would send America into turmoil, I think that would be right up his alley.

Why does he seem so lackadaisical, because he his, he is enjoying ever second of this fiasco.

7/24/14

most assuredly the WH should have ordered the waves of immigrants (sic ~ refugees) (31 year old 'children' and un-accompanied minors (read MS13 gang-bangers) to the already existing FEMA Camps sitting idle

for at least as long as it takes to vet these mostly criminal & diseased swarms of people who were beckoned to the USA by this Administration last January under a 'DREAM ACT' that puts the whole society at risk for no reasonable reason at all

instead of flying or bussing groups of a dozen gang-bangers to unprotected cities & towns which were selected because of a lower Democrat voter base...or new territory for drug cartel operations...the DHS should be funneling these people thru the nice, brand new, housing at the existing FEMA Camps for at least 6 month temporary housing...or future relocation or deportation for the GANG INKed crowd....that would set easy for me and give Obama a aura of decency

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Weapons of news destruction at it again.

Always the premier source for misinformation and endless lies of the birther crowd.

But, as I've said, there's literally zero chance this will get the results you all want.

Yeah but it sure gets a lot of people all worked up and nervous.

Keeps the supporters all worried and herky jerky.

If they all went nut-bonkers over Hobby Lobby, think what an Obama impeachment would do !!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nervous isn't the word i would use, excited to get the house and senate back after the dismal failure this would be.

Government could start working again.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I love how as soon as you posted factual reasons to justify impeachment, with facts to back them up, people stop replying to you.

This just shows what ATS has become, a drama filled bicker fest. No body wants to actually talk about the issues anymore. Nobody is willing to take a step back and realize they are actually wrong, let alone admit it. All they want to do is split hairs and bicker over little things that don't matter.

Thank you for your post. Whether i agree with you or not, posts with actual facts are the reason I come to ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
no kidding, I couldn't believe the Hobby Lobby rancor, it is shocking how twisted everything has become.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

Nervous isn't the word i would use, excited to get the house and senate back after the dismal failure this would be.

Government could start working again.

But wait !!

Obama's 1% or 2% success rate happened after the 2010 elections !!

Limited government works wonders for failure.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xDeadcowx

Thank You!
I'm Happy we agree. It matters if the Material Presented is Read and Digested for it's Contents and Understood.
True, it made not be to some one's liking or to their understanding of Impeachment proceeding and how or what can bring to proceeding about.
But, the Law is The Law and We Have The Constitution to Protect us against Mad Men or Women,,, We Need To Use It!
Before This Is Allowed To Fester And Grow Even Further, We need to protect Our Rights!

edit on 26-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

I don't recall anywhere near the level of calls for impeachment (or any, for that matter) though when he was in power. It all seems a little, well, fishy that there is such a vociferous campaign against Obama and one has to wonder, why?

The left attacked Bush with the Antiwar movement that packed up and went home practically the moment that Obama took office.
Most people attacked Bush because he was a republican and they were democrats just like most people attack Obama because hes a Democrat and they're Republicans.
for most people partisanship matters more than reality, just because there are alot of idiots in the world doesn't excuse the behaviour of either Bush or Obama.
Personally I was very vocally against Bush and the war on terrorism and the war in Iraq and I have maintained a consistant approach towards that.

originally posted by: stumason

Hmmmm, the Guardian is a left-wing rag which things as much as shooting an enemy who is firing at you is a War Crime - it is interesting in that it thinks because the US is only involved in Afghanistan that it cannot fight it's enemies wherever the be found. Using the definitions set out in that article, merely firing a weapon where civilians might be is a "war crime".

Much like "hate crimes", or "racism" etc, its a word that is bandied about so much it's actually lost much of it's meaning. A true war crime is the deliberate targeting and killing of non-combatant's, for example, which simply is not the case with these drone strikes. Killing people accidentally is, unfortunately, part of War and it's highly suspect that people should be wringing their hands on the side lines and crying "war crime" any time it happens.

well look at the drone attacks in pakistan as a perfect example only 2% of those killed are confirmed terrorists, thats not just a few accidents now and then.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Years later, it's still the same posters buying into the left/right paradigm on a website who's motto is to deny ignorance. No god damn wonder we're all screwed, these fools are the majority.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Hmm. I can understand the sentiment; but, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't the president have to commit a crime to be impeached? Or is it also to be a way for dissastisfied citizens to oust the man in power?

With Benghazi Obama violated the espionage act which is definitely a crime. And the Arms Export Control Act to the IRS in which there are violation of IRS law, to witness tampering on multiple counts. There are tons of charges can be brought against the Obama administration. REAL CRIMES. But if you support Obama or are someone in congress or the house, or the senate that is afraid of him, then you would be inclined to pretend it doesn't count.

Or like the MSM which doesn't even talk about his crimes, and when they do talk, it never focuses on any of the crimes he has committed, and they just pretend they never happened or they don't apply to the president.

Obama runs his criminal enterprise just like the mafia where he doesn't have to do anything except just let his minions do all the dirty work. All of those minions were handpicked and groomed into place for the purpose of making law breaking by Obama, a sure fire thing. Because his goals and agendas by their very definition require laws be broken to accomplish.

You not being aware that he has broken laws just shows how well public opinion and perception has been successfully manipulated by his backers and people in the press and media, and the CIA, NSA whom are all on board with him.

But just a tidbit of researching the crimes he has done will return a lot of reliable sources that leave no question about it. I would say that a large majority of people on the whole planet know he has committed plenty of crimes worthy of being thrown behind bars for. Obama is a toilet bug, and I hope someone tells him I said so.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I don't understand ANYTHING he is doing, other than to fulfill the bidding of his puppet masters.

Greed is a powerful motivator my friend.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Impeached for what?? Being president with the wrong skin colour? Oh wait, it's a Xuenchen thread, never mind!

No...not skin color. How about lying to the American people and their representatives? How about breaking the law by enacting laws and changes to laws he isn't permitted to? How about causing us to lose two wars, supporting terrorists including financially, not protecting our borders, ignoring the rule of our land...the Constitution, bankrupting America, not doing what is in the best interest of the people, not fixing but further damaging the economy, wasting taxpayer money, taking more vacations while not doing his real job, ordering the IRS and NSA to attack the American people...and did I mention...LYING???

Get a grip on reality. You seem very fixated on race instead of facts.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: monkofmimir
A lot of it did start under Bush (and before) but you can only pass the buck so much. he still supported it and allowed it to grow.

We all know Clinton and Bush started much of this, but Obama has taken it to all new crazy levels, that is what he does.

Spending, all new crazy levels. War on Terror, all new crazy levels. Socialized medicine, all new crazy levels. Attack on the Constitution, all new crazy levels. Recession recovery, all new crazy levels of failure there.

Its like saying that because other Presidents stole an apple off a tree and Obama robed a bank it is all the same, since both are stealing. The big difference is we could recover from anything that any other president did, I'm not so sure about this time.

I don't remember Obama starting any wars. Or turning a blind eye to torture. Or screwing up those wars with blatant stupidity and incompetence.

Did you know, or realize that by blaming someone who hasn't been around in six years is still admitting that your guy didn't do crap to fix anything??? Just saying.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

Hmm. I can understand the sentiment; but, correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't the president have to commit a crime to be impeached? Or is it also to be a way for dissastisfied citizens to oust the man in power?

With Benghazi Obama violated the espionage act which is definitely a crime. And the Arms Export Control Act to the IRS in which there are violation of IRS law, to witness tampering on multiple counts. There are tons of charges can be brought against the Obama administration. REAL CRIMES. But if you support Obama or are someone in congress or the house, or the senate that is afraid of him, then you would be inclined to pretend it doesn't count.

Or like the MSM which doesn't even talk about his crimes, and when they do talk, it never focuses on any of the crimes he has committed, and they just pretend they never happened or they don't apply to the president.

Obama runs his criminal enterprise just like the mafia where he doesn't have to do anything except just let his minions do all the dirty work. All of those minions were handpicked and groomed into place for the purpose of making law breaking by Obama, a sure fire thing. Because his goals and agendas by their very definition require laws be broken to accomplish.

You not being aware that he has broken laws just shows how well public opinion and perception has been successfully manipulated by his backers and people in the press and media, and the CIA, NSA whom are all on board with him.

But just a tidbit of researching the crimes he has done will return a lot of reliable sources that leave no question about it. I would say that a large majority of people on the whole planet know he has committed plenty of crimes worthy of being thrown behind bars for. Obama is a toilet bug, and I hope someone tells him I said so.

Great reply! And the "toilet bug" is priceless!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
and put who in charge?

.. ps dont be naive. Ron Paul and his ilk are never going to get in! : /
edit on am736318292014-07-29T07:36:48-05:00072014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on am737318292014-07-29T07:37:03-05:00072014p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
With Benghazi Obama violated the espionage act which is definitely a crime.

Exactly which part of the act, and exactly when did Obama violate it and how?

And the Arms Export Control Act

Exactly which part of the act, and exactly when did Obama violate it and how?

to the IRS in which there are violation of IRS law

Exactly which IRS law would that be?

to witness tampering on multiple counts.

Exactly which witnesses, and how did Obama tamper with them?

There are tons of charges can be brought against the Obama administration. REAL CRIMES.

yet you are unable to detail any of these "real crimes"!

You not being aware that he has broken laws

"Laws" you are unable to detail...

I would say that a large majority of people on the whole planet know he has committed plenty of crimes worthy of being thrown behind bars for.

The vast majority of people do not know that - that is just a delusion on your part.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I still can't help but wonder who this one-third is and what about the two-thirds who may not want to impeach?
You know democracy is about majority rule, not about who can screem the loudest.

I need to see some "actual" evidence of the specific charges against Obama before I join the chorus, but I will as soon as this is done.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join