It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain why gangs are allowed to roam free and not be charged as domestic terriost

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow!

I never considered this before....

It makes sense, far more sense than frisking Grannies and toddlers at the airport. I guess, as long as there are no slippery slope implications.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Because the Prison Industrial Complex needs them to keep multiplying and selling dope. Not that the police even care or try to police the community. They are there just to transfer the "workers" to these modern day sweat houses to make cheap goods for billionaires. It's stop being about fighting crime decades ago. It's about making money.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yeah, all crime is "made up" just to populate prisons. How ignorant.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

All crime? No. Come on.

Drug crimes, yes.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

The very fact that you are assuming all gangs are "minorities", is in and of itself a tad bit racist.
And I'm willing to bet the Red mafia, the Jewish mafia, La cosa nostra and a couple of other groups would agree with me.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DexteramLucifer

Please tell us who are in the majority !??!?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The Red mafia is actually. Followed by La cosa nostra and then the Jewish mafia.
You just never really hear to much about them because they're smart enough to keep things in house
and avoid any outside casualties as much as possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dntwastetime

You can get a brand new Mercedes with the amount of money you get on welfare!? I'm quitting my job tomorrow.

I don't know where people get this #. I've heard many people say things just like you, about how these people are somehow magically rich beyond their wildest dreams driving benz's and eating steak and lobster. I've been on foodstamps before, WHILE I had a job, never once did I cook a steak after I got done WALKING home from work.

I'm from a gang neighborhood and realize most of them are idiots and scared children, doing all they know how to do. It's just like if you were born into a family who owned a farm, most likely you'd be a farmer, but there's that slim chance you'd go to college or do something else. Same thing with people born into/around gangs.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bundy Do you think this is a game ? Do you think I would waste my time typing on this thread if there was not a 3 alarm fire going off? My fellow ATSer they ARE driving Mercedes, Land Rovers, brand new Toyotas chevys fords everything. Its all free and they get housing vouchers bills paid 600 dollars a month in free food then they litter all there "benefits" all over the street. A month ago roughly I was at an intersection at E156th and lakeshore blvd and there was a wrapped up used diaper in the intersection. You have no idea the trash that roams the streets of Cleveland and this country now. Yes welfare can buy you lobster steak Mercedes and all kinds of fancy duds and electronics and just because you did not work the system doesn't mean it can't happen. I see these "people" Load up there grocery carts pay for it all with EBT card . Then with loud mouth laughing arrogance cart it out to there brand new car. Yes its real I live in it every second. White Black Mex, all kinds of people raping the welfare system and there little gang banger kids roaming the streets with full stomachs pockets of cash guns and empty heads.
edit on 28-7-2014 by dntwastetime because: spelling

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Because it would put all the gang task force officers out of a job, and we can't have that

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think some of you have hit on it a little bit. Maybe they're allowed to exist due to political correcteness gone mad. Rather than fighting gangs the current administration came up with "My Brothers Keeper", yet another program designed to fix these broken communities. Without actually acknowledging what the problems are.

Kind of like how the administration also told schools to stop suspending minority students from school, rather than actually fix the behavioral problems.

PC run amok. Don't fix the problems, fix the perception. After all, racism is the only real crime.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well you sure as hell aren't seeing those "militias" doing anything about them are you?

You, know, the gun loving 2nd amendment people selling us that be that only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.

Don't see them patrolling ganglands making the streets safer do you?

Kinda thought that was the goal of these people. They sure aren't proving it.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I still feel gangs are allowed as one person said, to set up Marshall in the States. Having lived in the Philippines under Marshall Law, well, the streets were empty at 8pm. No reason for it, just fear of too much freedom for the people. I think that is the trend that will happen in the States.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I actually think we would benefit from a curfew for minors. It worked when I was growing up. There used to be announcements on TV.

"It's 11:00pm. Do you know where your children are?"

Children these days need to be reined in. They have too much freedom to get into mischief.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't get it at all. They do more damage to neighborhoods and the communities and schools and yet they are allowed to roam freely and terrorise businesses and people.

what gangs?

examples?

Where? world wide, in the US, just your neighborhood?

Where?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Gangs and organized crime destroy the moral beliefs of our youth and destroy the fabric of our society. Gangs pose more of a threat to American society than terrorists!

The gang you speak of has web sites that end with .gov right?

Many factions in this gang with the brute force of the gang wearing identical uniforms with badges.

Calling the Op ignorant because of their views and those of other posters including myself is clearly a violation of ATS policies.

well if its explained why your views are ignorant than it OK right?

Ignorant isn't an insult.

Ignorance of how gangs operate would be among many that aren't affiliated in some sort of way with someone in a gang.

If one looks at the purpose for gangs to form its clear as day that it is authority that creates these gangs.

Some want live as slaves where as others want to be free.

Freedom costs a lot, many lives pay the price for freedom.

Americans should know this.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
Ignorant isn't an insult.

Some ATS'ers like to think it is. I find it amusing because it shows that they are ignorant to what the word actually means.

Ignorance of how gangs operate would be among many that aren't affiliated in some sort of way with someone in a gang.

Exactly. Gangs aren't always about chaos and mayhem, many of them have very organized ideas, hold themselves to a strict moral code, and while they aren't exactly rebuilding their communities, they aren't "destroying" America. I've lived in Daytona Beach, Phoenix, Detroit, Muskegon, and a handful of other places with a lot of "gang" activity.

Freedom costs a lot, many lives pay the price for freedom.
Americans should know this.

A few years ago it cost right about $1.05

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The biggest "gang" in the world gets paid, wears uniforms with badges, flashes red and blue lights; and gets bonuses for choking people to death.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Because if we are busy with the gangs the politicians can run roughshod over us.

If they are illegal then the police can do even less because illegal aliens are not 'Subject to the jurisdiction thereof.' Ever wonder why the cops never ticket them? They don't have the authority to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join