learn more

Preparing for Alien Contact?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: astech

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the psychiatric industry has an ingrained capacity for abuse considering the economic benefits it reaps. If you could consider this further, I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that the psychiatric industry and others have an agenda to suppress spiritual and alien phenomenon. Do you not think that if aliens had already made contact with people on Earth there wouldn't be an agenda to marginalize these people? Do you not think that if it was revealed aliens had made contact with people on Earth it would change power structures?

I honestly don't think they care about aliens so I don't think there is an agenda to suppress anything. However, I don't think they would miss an opportunity to prescribe drugs. Psychiatry is just part of the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Yea, they want to prescribe you drugs.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
But that's only going to happen if they actually exist. There's always the chance that they don't, and so the anticipation will either continue to grow, or eventually people will just give up on the idea. Kind of like when people were all jazzed about living in underwater cities. We eventually gave up on that. Same thing could happen with our interest in aliens, if we continue to look but never find any.

Actually the computer tech is an alien tech, and that is the best proof they exist and already in contact. So is the rocketry, although the source is not Zeta Reticuli but Aldebaran, given first to the pre-WW2 German scientists and then moved to USA and USSR. The Germans didn't have a way to rebuild after WW1 at the level of primitive cars and planes, and to build never-before achieved V-2 rocket. Except for if they were helped from above. Exactly as Werner von Brown answered when asked already in USA how they achieved all of that.

The Earth, especially its most aware part of population inevitably encounter these questions, now more than ever. If you have CNN reporting on NASA discovery of multiple other habitable planets, that should tell you something. It is already at the level of CNN news. It was posted in websites, forums, conferences and videos for too long time, for everyone who cares to know the truth. Now is the time the world will have to face it, no matter ready or not.

BTW I notice orchestrated efforts to derail any thread that have for a purpose a meaningful discussion on similar topics. Not always done against the rules of the forum, but anyway the result is the same. The posters who want to discuss meaningful, are discouraged of continuing doing so, one way or another. It would be good if the people who care about are little more active, too. What you write dear friends, is being read, far beyond your imagination. You create the awareness on this planet by expressing it publicly. It has never been so in recorded history, again thanks to internet a gift of our friends above given especially for our times. So please continue regardless of anything. You create your own future and that of your kids.
edit on 31-7-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join