It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preparing for Alien Contact?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
There is so much information, conflicting information, out there right now regarding the UFO/Alien phenomenon.

Thousands of private accounts, dozens of conference leaders (experts) claiming they have the "right" information. A lot of the information - conflicting. They come from the stars, no they come from hollow earth, no they come from inter-dimensional multiverse, no they are us from the future.

To come out now, after so much information has been released (not all of it can be true) would be akin to opening Pandora's box, would it not?

If they came forward and said - yes it is factual. UFO/Aliens do exist. Well which version of events is factual? Everyone would simply pick the most attractive cover story out there, and there is A LOT out there. Regardless, of truth. People would choose what validates their world view. Christians would latch onto "they are demons" trying to trick us. Abductee's would latch onto the Eisenhower story and going into a trade with human life as test subjects. Anarchists and dissenters would latch onto the 'Reptilian' story and point the finger at the elite claiming they are aliens in human skin suits.

In my opinion, disclosure is nothing more than a dozen different theories thrown out there to confuse the truth. Could they all be right?

~ Cirque

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr
My answer/solution:
Turn off your TV-/Radio-/mobilephone-/social media- propaganda.
MOST important: meditate & expand your consciousness, listen to your soul and remember to be one with everything.
Fill yourself with love and have no fear.
Remember who you really are.
go out alone, ask for contact and be patient(best at night and far away from other people and lights).
When you are ready it will happen.

AFAIK the shift in consciousness( that is happening now) happens from within yourself.

Important: have fun while doing it.

Remember this: the disclosure is on a individual level,
Goverment/TV/Radio/mobilephone/News/social media is not the solution(it will never be).

You are the solution.

(sorry for bad english).

big hug & lots of love to you all from me.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

Yes, vampires are also in a lot of films and tv shows at the moment, as are wizards and little people with strangely big feet...................... is there about to be disclosure about all of those too?

Or could it be - what enables the film maker to create a CGI fest that will obviously have some no hoper (American, naturally) saving the day against insurmountable odds and an enemy we cannot comprehend? Hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CirqueDeTruth

Those are great points. That's partly why I wonder if there is some coordinated effort to slowly approach the topic from a unified point of view that takes into account the hundreds of "plausible" theories. Good stuff!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
Um...
Ok, let me just start here.

My personal view is to allow the ETs--a dismissive and narrow descriptive title we humans all use--to have an encyclopedic knowledge and understanding about every aspect of our existence, our past, present and predictable future.

First of all, why do you think that ET's have an encyclopedic knowledge of everything there is to know about us? 2nd, how would they have said knowledge?

Few humans can allow that appraisal of the potential power and worth of the ETs because it automatically begins to equate them with our old concepts (and connections) with God.

I'll concede you this point when It becomes evident that ET's do, in fact, have (apparent) omnipotent knowledge on our race.
And, lastly, what did any of this have to do with my post?
edit on 28-7-2014 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We have been definitely prepared in the last few years or more. Consider Ancient Aliens that already 5+ years bring volumes of new info about aliens.

Recently the pope and his jesuits astronomers did a tremendous work to prove it is nothing wrong or satanic to encounter life in the Universe. I have a couple of threads in the forum Conspiracy in Religion where discuss it in detail.

We cannot bypass the insiders speaking online, the UFO conferences many of which are now available online. People with credibility, such as ex-defense minister of Canada Paul Hellier throw their weight behind ET researchers like col. P. Corso. Photos have been shown, as those of Bob Dean.

If that all have happened on a CNN organized conference, the Disclosure would have been already a fact. It is done in a way only the intelligent people to notice it.

Actually CNN has spoken too, reporting NASA unusual conference where the scientists gave evidence of billions of planets, including earth-like, in our own galaxy alone. That was carried out as CNN breaking news.

The next such conference organized by NASA and the Library of Congress will take place Sept 18, 2014. A top Vatican astronomer will speak too. Is this the official disclosure?

I'd prefer to see the ships in the skies, instead of conferences. That doesn't happen on mass scale. Not yet. Hope it happens in our lifetime.
edit on 29-7-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The Angelic beings disappeared from the books after the time of Jesus and his disciples. Instead of real encounters of good creatures who can move stones, they remained as "visions" of some very devote individuals called later saints.

One may ask, what is the difference between a modern day UFO and the encounter described in the book of Ezekiel chapter 1? And why such encounters aren't recorded later? Were they all erased from books for purpose? In that way, Ancient Aliens despite of all its shortcomings, plays a great role to put in perspective the ancient accounts so we can decide correctly of today's.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
Recently the pope and his jesuits astronomers did a tremendous work to prove it is nothing wrong or satanic to encounter life in the Universe.

Because, as we all know, a major religious leader would NEVER lie to us, right?
All sarcasm aside, however, how exactly did they 'prove' that there's nothing wrong or satanic about extraterrestrial life? Not implying that there is, merely wondering.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Even though I am convinced of alien contact, society appears to me as going in a direction where there is more conformity towards the reality as described by psychiatrists and those working in health care in general. Which in the long run will exclude everything that is called spiritual, not just believing in alien contact but also believing in contact with spirits, angels and demons.

Psychiatry is a world wide movement which will probably become the most powerful movement of all dealing with matters of the psyche, making everyone conform to their view on reality or diagnose them as insane when they don't or can't but with better wordings. They'll be in courts of justice in every country, also in universities, have laws allowing them to take away those unwanted elements in society and put them outside of society in mental institutions. Those who have experienced something will wisely keep quiet about it and those who speak up would be removed or made to look bad with majorities not wanting to associate with those made to look insane. Governments are not spending efforts to investigate the subject rather they are investing in psychiatry/pharma, which used to belong to the church but since the period after WW2 does not appear to have many links in fact many who work there would call themselves atheist and are of little faith (except for a few perhaps who genuinely care and are not in it for the money).

Maybe in half a century from now, religious institutions will have less followers, just so the ufologists will be less and less and people opt for medication as salvation. I believe the interest peaked around 2000, leading up from the 1930's when the first science fiction novels appeared (or caught mainstream attention) and is now well on it's decline and probably will be gone in a few decades.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

well, who is the one to say of spiritual matter (angelic or demonic or something else) if not the pope, the patriarchs of other churches, and all consecrated persons? You don't ask engineers about that do you?

If you ask Physicists, it is not to prove the above, it is to prove how a hyperspace tunnel works. They would do better to go thru that matter and stop denying it. Some of them already did that, as professor Kip Thorne. Hyperspace tunnels work fine according to Einstein's Physics, what to say about more advanced Physics. Having that on the table, and recently discovered nearby planets within habitable zone of stars, people shouldn't have problems to accept Alien life. Still many struggle to cross that barrier in their minds.

Water on Saturn's moon discovered! CNN breaking news!

CNN Breaking News @cnnbrk 1h
On surface of one of Saturn's icy moons, scientists have discovered possible existence of liquid water. cnn.it/1pnZoR4

The Aliens may be closer than we think. There may be intelligent dolphins, who knows.

edit on 29-7-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

That would be God, my friend. I personally don't recognize the pope, for he is just a man, no closer to God than you or I.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
Are we currently seeing evidence of this "greasing of the skids" by reputable people, governments, and agencies to finally release the truth? Or, is it just that I'm seeing this through the hyper-sensational views from US media?

It's just selective perception. Also these days news feeds custom tailor the news you see to match your interests and buying habits.

Believe me, not many people really care all that much about aliens or whether or not we're going to find them any time soon. Most people are still just basically interested in which celebrity is pregnant or getting married, or what's going on in whatever stupid war that's going on at the time (there's always a war). Or the weather. And if there is a bit more news about space and aliens, it's usually in the summer because real reporters are on vacation and there is less "real" news happening, and they fill up the time in the broadcasts with fluff stuff like UFO reporting.

Nobody's gearing up to announce aliens. But our technology to find them, if they exist, is getting better all the time. There's an idea that eventually we'll get good enough equipment to see or hear them. But that's only going to happen if they actually exist. There's always the chance that they don't, and so the anticipation will either continue to grow, or eventually people will just give up on the idea. Kind of like when people were all jazzed about living in underwater cities. We eventually gave up on that. Same thing could happen with our interest in aliens, if we continue to look but never find any.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I thought this was a good report: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
If contact did happen what would we do just look at each other. Out of all the things on this planet we can't speak to anything on this planet but us. We say we are the smartest thing all because everything else is in tune with the planet. The few Apes we teach to sign to can tell amazing story's. For all we know there is millions of communications sent to us every day we are just too dumb to know and don't have the tech. How we going to get a msg if we don't know how they can send it or what frequency they use what if they use tech we don't know about What happens if they are like us we kill and eat everything that is not like us even then we kill each other over skin color. We think we are amazing and I came and just seen our communications I would never come back and put a warning out about the crazy planet I just seen. I think we put to much pride in to thinking we are even close to ready for contact for all we know in the galaxy we are the ant or bacteria of intelligence how do we know our eyes could even see them. We keep thinking everything is going to be like us for all we know they don't live on planets they could live in a nebula or live in a range visual light can't see it
edit on 29-7-2014 by cloudsstar because: Added

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

In this sense, psychiatry can be viewed as detrimental in the pursuit of discovering alien or spiritual phenomenon. It seems to becoming more apparent that psychiatry is a tool used to subjugate a population that may be having or had alien or spiritual contact. Many people in the psychiatric industry have already exposed it as an economic machine based on unfounded claims. I don't see it as impossible that the psychiatric industry has an agenda aligned with mainstream sciences to maintain their primacy in the field.

I think you're right that more people will keep quiet about their experiences. Heck, they might even use it to their advantage, seeing as it's "not real", there can't be any "real" consequences.

I think the preparations for alien contact are already in place. Psychiatric industry is a clear example.

edit on 29-7-2014 by astech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: astech

In this sense, psychiatry can be viewed as detrimental in the pursuit of discovering alien or spiritual phenomenon.

How do you explain the whole alien abduction phenomenon? Basically it is founded on the premise that hypnotherapy (a psychiatric technique) can uncover abduction memories. Are you denouncing John Mack?

If you actually pay attention to what is being discovered about the mind, you will only benefit in your pursuits.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

Psychiatry is a world wide movement which will probably become the most powerful movement of all dealing with matters of the psyche, making everyone conform to their view on reality or diagnose them as insane when they don't or can't but with better wordings.

hogwash

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Prepare for alien contact? What if I had alien contact and just did not share that with others because of all the grief I would get?

That is why I waited for more then fifth years to talk.

There are people on this web site that make fun of reports about seeing aliens.

Are we ready to deal with such fools that will not listen?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

I wouldn't limit its scope as a modern phenomenon. I would say that there is a strong correlation between spiritual and alien phenomenon. Therefore, I wouldn't say that alien abduction phenomenon is basically founded on the premise that hypnotherapy can uncover abduction memories, that is in no way denouncing John Mack. I would say that a minority of people are more susceptible to spiritual and alien phenomenon, particularly in abduction scenarios.

I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that the psychiatric industry has an ingrained capacity for abuse considering the economic benefits it reaps. If you could consider this further, I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that the psychiatric industry and others have an agenda to suppress spiritual and alien phenomenon. Do you not think that if aliens had already made contact with people on Earth there wouldn't be an agenda to marginalize these people? Do you not think that if it was revealed aliens had made contact with people on Earth it would change power structures?

I enjoy thinking outside the box and discovering my own concepts of spirituality and aliens. I can use my own experiences to come to these conclusions. I'd rather not get caught up in all the heresy. But hey, if you want to chase a dead-end pursuit, nobody is going to stop you.

edit on 30-7-2014 by astech because: spelin

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

That would be God, my friend. I personally don't recognize the pope, for he is just a man, no closer to God than you or I.

I didn't say the pope is "god" or his substitute, everyone is free to make choices good vs evil and to discern. Seems you misunderstood me. If one looks for spiritual guidance, and that is a big IF, he would probably look for holy persons who understand the matter well (not fanatics religious!). Not for equally educated people from other areas who do not have necessarily the same in spirituality, both as knowledge and as experience.

The other way is to take position without discernment or advice only because of someone's feelings at the moment, or perhaps someone's influence over conscience and mind. We know we are influenced by many sources both visible and invisible,and not all sources are good.

Perhaps now I am more clear than before. Obviously it is a long topic the discernment of ET. Unfortunately, not that many people want to make it using FACTS available online. Not many people want to talk of concrete ET races how good or bad they could possibly be.

Instead, many people who pretend to know God better than others, on personal level or in some fundamental group, and those are people from all denominations, prefer to demonize the ET before any reason or fact. It is their decision to do so and the consequences are theirs too.

The failure to do ETs discernment by reason and FACTS is equal or bigger on the side of Religious consecrated persons from all churches. They hide from discussion as if they hide from the devil. Their skewed and in some cases very uneducated views of appointed religious in turn give ground for fanatical groups to demonize ETs at will. It is a time the big churches to get out of the self-imposed limbo and taboo on ET topics. And to tell us clearly the ETs are as many as God created them, probably as many as the stars in the sky (*) It is a time to hear Religious speaking who of the ETs is bad and who is good, and who can convert in the process. Many denounced the film Noah. There, the Nephilim converted and died saving Noah's family. Is it possible to convert Aliens who sinned in the past? Humans on earth are exactly such a case. And not all of them are converted by now, 1980+ years after the sacrifice of the Son of God.

(*) God's promise to Abraham his descendants will be as numerous as the stars in heaven. First we should notice the word heaven is freely used throughout the Bible to name what we call today space or Universe filled with stars. The stars are always in heaven (not in hell) in the Bible texts.

Second, if the descendants of Abraham are to become as many as the trillions upon trillions of stars known today (perhaps very conservative estimate), then it is very logical the planet Earth is not enough for that. It assumes OTHER habitable planets with life on them, capable of supporting the life of those descendants of Abraham who will opt to live there and spread the Revelation of God given on Earth. It does not deny the existence of other intelligent beings. Affirming the existence of other life-supporting planets, it is close to mind to assume those life-supporting planets already supported intelligent life in their past. It is to notice their past might be billions of years LONGER than that of planet earth, and certainly longer than the earth's civilizations. I.e. we are talking of more advanced races and civilizations over there who had not several thousand years development but millions or more.

Here also comes the vision of Peter of animals of all kind, that pope Francis quoted in his homily about baptizing Martians.
edit on 30-7-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join