It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsyOps spies from the CIA are spying on me!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I had a roommate and this roommate told tall tales about me. Now, for the last ten years, there are CIA spies from the Psychic Operations program watching me. This started in Tecumseh, Nebraska. They have been watching me and spying on me for ten years. I am a Psychic Telepath and I can hear them just like they can hear me. They make my life a living Hell. I know the names of those spies watching me from the CIA Psychic Operations program. Which will be revealed at a later date. Why do the spy on an everyday average person like me? I have done nothing wrong. These CIA Psychic Spies have been watching me and spying on for ten years since October 2004. Over crap my roommate told the administration. It is the Tecumseh, Nebraska prison that got the CIA psychic spies on my back. What? Tecumseh Prison can't do their jobs right themselves? They got to call the CIA and Military Intelligence to spy on me? All they do is make my life a living hell. Yes, the Psychic Operations program really exists. I have warned them if they don't stop spying on me, I will name their names. This is an abuse of the CIA Psychic Operations program. They cover up my life and make my life to be a lie. They tell others to stay away from me. I have no friends, no family no life because of these idiot spies. Who knows....they could be spying on you too.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 44Michael

Damn those psychic spies. You too eh?

edit on 25-7-2014 by EA006 because: ha ha ha ha

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Does not compute. If the CIA had "psychic spies" and were concerned over what heresy, they would investigate. In this case, it means a quick probing of your mind, then an understanding this was a mistake.

I hope you come to a clearer understanding of the last decade of your life.

Enjoy ATS, please try not to lose yourself here.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Maybe the spies think you are spying on them and assume you are a counterspy from Russia. They might be posting on Godlike Productions right now, complaining about you spying on them.

But... let's say they are spying on you, telepathically... don't you think they'd know pretty quickly whether or not your old roommate was telling them the truth?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well if you are telepathically communicating then we are to assume that you can also read eachothers thoughts so they would know your not who you think they think you are?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 44Michael
Who knows....they could be spying on you too.

I wonder if they know what I'm thinking right now?

Do you?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Her too.

edit on 25-7-2014 by Fargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And this is the first site you visit?

Bernie...Is that you. Again?

Peace

edit on 25-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Brain Spies! Don't let them fool you. What they do is a very complete profile and background workup that includes eavesdropping ect ect every shred of info they can get on you, good, bad, ugly and then try to blow your mind with close personal plants, like say at work, ect to do a roundabout psyop on your azz. These folks depend more on what comes out of your mouth than anything. But brain spies? Not really. Not brain to brain or anything like that.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Good grief, this is the introduction forum. why don't you just introduce yourself like most people do and save this stuff until you have the required posts.

Welcome to ATS.

Please read the T&C's.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Your a Psychic Telepath who is being spied on by psycic spies from the CIA.

yep, you'll fit right in here, there's many like ya.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Oh my, step away from the booze and drugs. Heck of a way to introduce yourself.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hi 44Michael, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please review the link below, after which you are more than welcome to make a new introduction thread if you wish.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadySkadi

originally posted by: 44Michael
Who knows....they could be spying on you too.

I wonder if they know what I'm thinking right now?

Do you?

Yes and tomorrow is the answer...

top topics

join