It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the one God the maker or father or whom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The father implies watching out for us, creator and such.
The maker is the thing that gives us existence like theories of God and Bad, balance or sparks.

I think most types of one God will fall it to one of these categories?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: guidetube
Is this a distinction between the conscious and communicating God assumed in the Bible, and the unconscious and impersonal God that philosophy tends to come up with?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It really depends on who's theology you follow...

Christians believe Jesus was the creator...

The gnostics believe the false God (the demiurge) is the creator...

Judaism opts for the God of Abraham... as do Muslims...

Hinduism calls it "Brahma"

*shrug*

We'll all find out one day... somehow I think everyone will be in for a surprise

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Think of God like Mind, Body, and Spirit.

Father is mind/soul.
Son is body/images.
Holy Ghost is will/spirit.

The part of you which views your mindscape is your soul / mind / awareness.

The part of you which manifests things into your mindscape is your will / spirit.

The part of you which is the light / images of your mindscape (mental images) is your body.

Think of it like we're all inside Father's mindscape, made manifest by his will, The Holy Ghost, and the things sensed are Jesus.

So in effect all awareness is from Father, all will or spirit is from The Holy Ghost, and all things sensed are from Jesus.

The thing which separates or gives distinction is what type of spirit you have in you, where a spirit is will or purpose.

As such, you are made to be Church. That's mankinds purpose or spirit.

The overall goal is to reproduce Father's awareness or mind. So instead of evolution and sexual reproduction the true reproduction is of mind byway of images / physicality. Just like I am trying to reproduce my awareness in you with these words.

Mindscape = what you see either by light, sound, touch, etc. (The sense of your sensations.)

Think of yourself like a walking talking concept who is trying to become whatever your true purpose is or whatever Father's awareness / concept of you is. Becoming the awareness through willed images.
edit on 7/25/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
A little off topic but- gma.yahoo.com...

I really did not think it needs it's own thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Just imagine. A unifying religion that brings all of humanity to the point of equilibrium.

"Imagine one religion; I wonder if you can."

It sounds an awful lot like

"Imagine no religion; I wonder if you can."

Nothing transcends peace and harmony among the people of this Earth.

It is time that we Come Together.

edit on 25-7-2014 by Diderot because: Nothing is perfect

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yeah!

All above mentioned gods fit into the 2. Who is the 1?

Or is a 3rd bit of both. Maker and path director.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think only the Biblical God actually claims to be a conscious Creator.
For the others, it's not part of the defnition.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

God is all three and inseparable. The maker of the path, the path directer, and the path.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Biblical (conscious) God 1.
Others (spark) 2.
Conscious/Guided spark 3.

One god is the definition. Which one is a question.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If the Biblical God is what he claims to be, then he is all three.
He is the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You're looking for an answer so you can attach your own understanding to it, but it doesn't work that way.

If you tell a child that 1+1+1=3 you will only be giving a child an answer but what they need is the understanding of mathemathics (which is what the numbers are the image of -- they are the image of understanding / awareness.)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bleeeeep

1+1+1=3 I don't see 4.
So No 3 God is the biblical God, maker and father but also path.
Can we say creator, director and reality.

Not biblical, son, ghost and spirits.
edit on 25-7-2014 by guidetube because: 1+1+1=3 no?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

We'll all find out one day... somehow I think everyone will be in for a surprise

You got that right, my friend.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Why do you need to separate? In the end you will just be trying to put them back together again.

"Can we say creator, director and reality."

Creator/Awareness, Director/will/function/ability/manifestion, reality [seen] / things sensed but not the sensor (the sensor is awareness).

Father is the Maker, his will is The Holy Ghost, his image is the Son.

Think of it like you see my concepts in these words-- you see the understanding -- and my concepts are these words and the will of these words.

It is just 1 thing with different will which gives different fruits/images and different understandings, but in the end it's all still just concept reproduction.

If it were not 1 thing then something must have come from nothing and that is impossible.

Think of "reality" like your mental images or the stuff you see when you dream. It does not come from nowhere, it comes from something unseen -- it is Jesus -- and apart of the images or things seen is the awareness/mind/consciousness/understanding of the things and its will/spirit are apart of that understanding and image as well.

When you separate you lose the thing as it was.

Can you say your understanding and will is not apart of the things you create or image?

When you start to understand this you can see the distinctions but then if you look closely enough you will see that even within the distinctions the other 2 things are still there and they are truly 1 thing which is inseparable.

John 14:9
John 14:20

You need to see the understanding/awareness.

Think of what z meant to you before you gained the awareness of what z meant to others. It was just a zigzag line before, because you were not aware of what z meant, and before that, you had no concept of a zigzag, nor a line, and so it was not grafted to your awareness - you had no awareness of z, nor an awareness of a line.

However, the person who created the z had z as an understanding and so z is the understanding.

Does that make it easier to understand? The image is the understanding or the image of the understanding... just 1 thing.
edit on 7/25/2014 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The Father is the progenitor. The "first".... the originator that ALL things are made from.The Son is the seed of the Father.Spirit is the "offspring"... Life.It is illustrated in the only true language...Math.The most significant foundational math is the Fibonacci number(Fn for short) sequence
0-1-1-2-3-5-8-13-21-34-55-89-144-233....to infinity

Fn0=0
Fn1=1

Fn0+Fn1=Fn2
0+1=1
Fn2=1

That's the beginning of how ALL things are "created" by the creator God

Fn1+Fn2=Fn3
1+1=2

Fn0=The void
Fn1=The Father
Fn2=The Son (the seed)
Fn3=Spirit(Life)

In the space-time continuum of the physical realm those "sums"are perceived as sequential in"time and space" however they weren't.The summing of this equation was simultaneous.The Father is the "Greater "1".The Son is the "fruit" of the Fathers loins the "1"seed.

The seed of Life is continuing to grow and it will grow infinitely. As it "grows in this recursive sequence, the adjacent numbers sum to the Golden Ratio which is called phi-Phi.
phi=1: 0.618033988749895..................
Phi=1: 1.618033988749895.................

these are the ONLY numbers that when divided into "1"(The Father and Son) are reciprocals plus or minus 1.

1÷0.618033988749895=1.618033988749895
1÷1.618033988749895=0.618033988749895

phi-Phi is an "irrational " number (like Pi)..it is infinite and is always growing closer to the "foundational" phi-Phi the HIGHER the Fibonacci number sequence numbers are.For example

Fn11=89
Fn12=144
Fn13=233

Fn11÷Fn12=0.618055555555555....
Fn13÷Fn12=1.618055555555555....

Fn36=14,930,352
Fn37=24,157,817
Fn38=39,088,169

Fn36÷Fn37=0.618033988749895....
Fn38÷Fn37=1.618033988749895.....

The Fibonacci number sequence is the "root" to how EVERYTHING grows.The creator God has left their "mark" on EVERYTHING in the form of math.For instance the number of man is marked .
Fn3÷Fn4
2÷3=.666............
Fn5÷Fn4
5÷3=1.666......

Creation began with 0+1=1
"I and the Father are "1"

edit on 25-7-2014 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

God's understanding is in everything he created and his creation is a lesson to us. So... what do you think math and or the Fibonacci sequence can teach us that other images can't?

What is the signifigance of spirals or the infinity of spirals or what?

The measure of God's word is infinity?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If you believe in a Source, then can only see this in a couple of ways. One, the concept of One God, The Infinite Source.
But Infinity does not express itself in One's. Well infinite 1's, and in infinite variety, but then it would leap into unknown's that weren't defined as 1, things that were completely different than even that concept, and infinite varieties of each and infinite versions that are not defined as anything you can define. Infinity is a wildcard.

Or Infinite Progressed Family of Love and Goodness In Unity, which is how I see God. Not our level and ET's level, ie annanuki's level or any of those around here that pretended to be gods, nor even Higher Self or the next couple of floors up in the infinite building. This part of God would be very many floors up and out of the whole multiverse school, Beyond, having already completed their lessons from a past multiversal cycle that uplifted and finished all lessons long ago. Where I write past, or anything related to time, its perceptional in a concept of linear time, but in infinity, time is a measurement which cannot exist. So its all happening simultaneously, more by locale than a timeline.

However, there may be a Source of Infinite Consciousness that flows in all, and connects all in Higher Levels, that cannot be defined as merely One, but is still understood as One Source, and I also tend to think that is God, Mom/Dad, and Conscious Awareness.

We are all parts of the Divine, or Source. We are all gods. This is another concept that fits in with the above ones.

However, the whole term God is domination, pyramids, kings and rulers to me. I still use it for its the most common way of expressing Source, Life, Consciousness, Spirit, however, in the Tao, describing the Infinite Tao as Infinite Waters that nourishes all but does not wish to force or dominate, that is progressed and Love, so that we are all parts of this, but not all are operating and growing the Divinity and Goodness/Love/Consciousness within them.

Shortcut, I call God, Mother/Father or simply Mom and Dad.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

The Bible is very clear on who the creator of all things is... it is The LORD Jesus Christ.

John 1:1-5,14

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Colossians 1:15-17

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lord Jesus, to me is not the way I'd call Christ. But through all things the Son/Daughter of Father/Mother creates, makes sense. Like the Good Family who already achieved ascension in a long "past" universe that was completed and now are many levels ahead of our spirit, and have adopted us, makes sense to assign the coding and management of the schools to the Child, ie Progressed and Highly Adanced Child of Source.

Bible is all metaphor. Christ is our Higher Self.

edit on 26-7-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join