Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Are movie titles covering up classified topics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Either many Hollywood movies are directed by conspiracy theorists who are really interested in the occult, or there is some group injecting very strange coincidences into these films throughout their editing process.

It's really a toss up between your ability to see the signs, and your ignorance of them. But then of course there's also loads of situations where people come up with absolutely baseless theories, drawing connections to aspects which just aren't there.

The fun part is, by having a mindset where you are trying to uncover the occult/hidden trinkets within these movies, you'll find out just how deep the movies really actually are. So many tiny little occurrences that otherwise would have been totally overlooked. Not necessarily a hallmark of some notorious illuminati connection, but just some good old fashioned easter eggs.

Strangely I find egyptian mythology hidden in many movies that really just shouldn't be there.

One thing we need to realize is the occult things we learn about are actually fairly commonplace, it's just not widely admitted and rarely openly discussed. Hell, if I was a movie director, my stuff would be filled to the brim with hidden meanings.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If I Google Battle of LA, the first link I get is this one which is a Wikipedia article about the WWII UFO flap over Los Angeles.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
No you should get results for the actual battle that took place in los Angeles where the army fired upon an object that refused to fall from the sky . There are photos of the event.

rationalwiki.org...

a reply to: Sremmos80

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Me too so not sure what search engine the OP is using. a reply to: yeahright

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Or the film's are based on common cultural beliefs and interests. You know the audience. The ones who's money they want deposited into their coffers. Notice they always talk about how much a movie grossed. An academy award is just icing on the cake for those who will claim artistic expression. LOL.keorf reply to: ThinkingCap

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join