Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

New IRS Form Proves Obama Lied About Individual Mandate Tax

page: 1

join

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yes, read the title because it's true, New IRS Form Proves President Fibbed About Individual Mandate Tax.
Did anyone expect anything else from this Administration?
It's the Most Transparent Administration Ever,,,,,All Very Transparent Lies, Very Easy To See.

On Thursday the IRS released a slew of draft 2014 tax forms. The new draft Form 1040 shows a new surtax line has been created for the payment of the individual mandate surtax – see line 61 of the 1040:

yes, that's for every body,,,, this includes you to, the Obama faithful,,, who'll be along shortly to complain my source is not good enough and to produce more proof.
OK

1040 Linky

President Obama has repeatedly denied that the surtax is in fact actually a tax. The most prominent example was a heated exchange on ABC’s This Week in Sept. 2009, when George Stephanopoulos confronted Obama with a dictionary:

STEPHANOPOULOS: I -- I don't think I'm making it up. Merriam Webster's Dictionary: Tax -- "a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes."

OBAMA: George, the fact that you looked up Merriam's Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you're stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, you wouldn't have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition. I mean what...

STEPHANOPOULOS: Well, no, but...

OBAMA: ...what you're saying is...

STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to check for myself. But your critics say it is a tax increase.

OBAMA: My critics say everything is a tax increase. My critics say that I'm taking over every sector of the economy. You know that.

Look, we can have a legitimate debate about whether or not we're going to have an individual mandate or not, but...

STEPHANOPOULOS: But you reject that it's a tax increase?

OBAMA: I absolutely reject that notion. [Transcript]

LINK

You Really Believe in Obama or Our Present Representatives in Our Government? Every Democrat and Republican That Supported This B S Needs To Be Voted OUT!
edit on 25-7-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Thanks for the info My Friend. I looked at line 61...no where did I see an amendment that states...*If you voted for Obama, this doesn't apply to you*.

To be honest...it looks like toilet paper to me...

Des

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Thanks for the info My Friend. I looked at line 61...no where did I see an amendment that states...*If you voted for Obama, this doesn't apply to you*.

Des

That part is in the "(see instructions)" section.

Strange too is the "Line 61".

Obama was born in 1961 ..(debatable however)..

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Des

Obama's approval rating is so low Kenya is telling everyone he was born in the US.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: xuenchen

Des

Obama's approval rating is so low Kenya is telling everyone he was born in the US.

ROFLMAO,,, Now That's Funny,,,, I called my wife over and she was laughing so hard I think she Soiled herself

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Des

You know, I'm going to look and see if there's an actual Amendment For The Faithful,,,,,, NOT!

There isn't and they'll swear to you that Obama never intended there to be a Tax Penalty.
Obama knew from the very beginning that the only way this could be supported was with Taxes.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
This much is undeniable, and should be your lead in any conversation:

Obama and the Congress sought to pass a law. They passed a law.

The supreme court took one look at the law and said it was a tax.

Obama and Congress did NOT seek to pass a tax, otherwise they would have passed a tax. At the time of the case, I do not recall a single person saying, "oh the court will indeed rule it at tax because it is a tax."

These imbeciles could not pass a law that met with the supreme court's definition of a law, so the supreme court decided it was a tax in order to save the effort. Was a deal done before hand? Was Roberts the smartest man in the room?

You can draw several conclusions from this:

A: They knew exactly what they were doing. They knew no one would accept the idea that they were being taxed so they said it was free healthcare for people who were already covered under a myriad of systems designed to cover the poor etc.

B: They are beyond incompetent.

C: The American population is so *$%ing stupid, they can call a chicken a silver back gorilla and everyone who votes would agree as long as some politician claims something free is involved. Knowing this these selected officials laugh at how many ways they can screw everyone into oblivion.

Funny Mr. Stephanapolis never mentioned the true nature of insurance in the Websters dictionary. For profit and the key to profit is the deductible, and this wonderful tax raises the deductible so high for nearly all that the insurance companies are guaranteed to make a profit until death.

The most ignorant can be easily talked into being cheerleaders for their own demise. Sadly, the bring down everyone else with them.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What if you check the box "full year coverage" and did not have coverage? Will they be able to check by SS# ?
Can they catch you lying?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This much is undeniable, and should be your lead in any conversation:

Obama and the Congress sought to pass a law. They passed a law.

The supreme court took one look at the law and said it was a tax.

Obama and Congress did NOT seek to pass a tax, otherwise they would have passed a tax. At the time of the case, I do not recall a single person saying, "oh the court will indeed rule it at tax because it is a tax."

Completely false. The court did not look and say oh gee tax .. the Obama administration argued in court it was a tax, and the Court agreed.

Acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal put it in his February 2011 brief to the Fourth Circuit in Virginia v. Sebelius (p. 36): “The minimum coverage provision,” that is, the individual mandate, is “independently authorized by Congress’s taxing power…The minimum coverage provision appears in the Internal Revenue Code and operates as a tax. It is projected to raise billions of dollars in revenue each year.”

later in the brief (p. 72): “The practical operation of the provision is a tax. Individuals who are not required to file income tax returns for a given year are not required to pay the penalty…The amount of any penalty is calculated in part by reference to household income for federal income tax purposes; it is reported on the individual’s federal income tax return for the taxable year and is assessed and collected in the same manner as certain other federal tax penalties…In short, the minimum coverage provision is a tax in both administration and effect.”

www.forbes.com...

Need I go on?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
What if you check the box "full year coverage" and did not have coverage? Will they be able to check by SS# ?
Can they catch you lying?

Depends if the massive database is operational and up to par.

But a future audit could nail you to the cross if you dare lie.

Lies are by reservation only.

top topics

join