It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm conservative and I'm still here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
When the election was hot, and heavy. There was some discussion on whether certain people, of which I was one, would be here after the election. This post is for the doubters!

Politics@AboveTop Secret is a great addition to an already great site! I am hooked!

I like it so much, I just put up my 1st avatar! Peace through Strength is what my avatar symbolizes!

I'm not expecting many replies to this, but if you felt the same way during the elections. Post here and let everyone know that you are a permanent member!

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
well, nice avatar, im sure. its not loaded on, we cant see it.

anyway, im here. i have my ups and downs (they correlate to the downs and ups of work) but im here.

edit - upon seeing your proposed avatar, i say this: cool. very, very cool.

[edit on 12/3/2004 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Your avatar isn't showing, probably because the hosting site doesn't allow remote linking. Try using this url.

img127.exs.cx...

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Carseller, glad to see you've decided to stay on here. Welcome.
And, I do like your avatar.
Really, you're a conservative.....just kidding

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If it doesn't work, try saving the ava on your desktop and then upload it to a free image-hosting site like www.photobucket.com.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I see my avatar. Can everyone else see it?

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Carseller4 I cant see your avatar.
Glad you struck around no doubt I will have any number of debates with you in the future.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nope, Carseller, can't. And ditto what xpert said... I may often violently disagree with your ideas, but I enjoy debating with others.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
When the election was hot, and heavy. There was some discussion on whether certain people, of which I was one, would be here after the election. This post is for the doubters!

Politics@AboveTop Secret is a great addition to an already great site! I am hooked!

I like it so much, I just put up my 1st avatar! Peace through Strength is what my avatar symbolizes!

I'm not expecting many replies to this, but if you felt the same way during the elections. Post here and let everyone know that you are a permanent member!

Well I am still here also, try getting it uploaded to you ATS account and there you will have it.

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm using Kinglizards link now. Is the avatar showing up now?

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I see it! I also love it!

I'm also a very proud conservative! And am here to stay!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
I'm using Kinglizards link now. Is the avatar showing up now?

Oh yeah and I like it......a lot.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow! This is a blast from the past.

Recap: During the 2004 Presidential elections, (you know, the one where Bush crushed Kerry) ATS was getting alot of new members, some of which where conservatives. There was alot of talk of how once the elections where over, you would never hear of some of the people again.

Well, I continue to still be here! I am also noticing alot more conservatives joining recently too!

new topics

top topics

join