It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies about the current immigration crisis, or is it a invasion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: xuenchen

Its a bunch of lies from right wing media.

It must be a standoff.

PunditFact and PolitiFact are ultra-Left Wing owned by Tampa Bay Times.

The fact is, nobody really knows how many illegals are "pouring in" because if they don't get caught, they don't get "counted" until they get caught committing a crime. And even then, many get let go because of directives that cite "Prosecutorial Discretion". Those directives come directly from the Administration.

Very easy to manipulate.

Weak tangents and weak arguments are misleading.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Are you and the Obama admin going to own the last two graphs? There were under 1000 up until the end of the first quarter of 2012. Soon you'll need a new metric for your charts.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A bunch of lies from this administration and left wing media,we are being overwhelmed here in the southwest.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yes is very simple LD, is all about securing the votes from the Spanish community already established in the US, specially when mid term elections are due, but what the administration is not telling is that most hard working Spanish population that went along with the laws and procedures to become residents, paying a lot of money on lawyers fees are against illegals getting a free ride with amnesty.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well, if the right didn't completely alienate the latino community by stereotyping every Hispanic as an illegal alien despite their actual immigration status. They probably would vote republican.

Very religious, family oriented, industrious people. Completely rejected by the right.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

I am latina and no political piece of crap party is alienating me at all, why? because I believe in merits and I do not subscribe to the political crap, neither I have ever accepted or qualify for any type of social benefits and neither my American born children, so as a productive member of society I have a voice and I am against illegal immigration and a free ride into my tax payer and welfare amnesty, because that is what the Democ-rats are promising.

Is all about votes, parties in todays America are nothing but corporate entities finance by the private interest that feed them.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Its a hyped up, greased with guilt tripping, fueled by potentially billions of dollars being dumped into it, psyop invasion with children being used as cognitive shields and mules for the federal money goldmine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join