It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the nation of USA the first Zionism??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How does a Square and Compasses look like a hexagram? Do you even have a basic grasp of geometry?

Perhaps, you need to take a look at this:

SOURCE

Freemasons today don’t mind admitting that the Compass and Square symbol is also a disguise version of the Hexagram shape, if you put two horizontal lines across the points of the compass and square. So why did the Freemasons in the past, need to disguise its shape? Although in the last 200 years the Hexagram has gained reasonable respectability as the Star of David in Judaism, in pre-Christian times it was used by Pagan religions. So back in medieval times it would have been seen as a pagan symbol which would warranted a visit by the Inquisition, for anyone who dared to displayed it.

I think it's a reasonable thing to do given the circumstances.

P.S. that link is a pro-Freemasonry site if you read very carefully. It does not speak against Freemasonry, nor the Hexagram symbol or even the Square and Compass.

edit on 26-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

SOURCE

A blog is not a source, it is a personal opinion.

The Square and Compasses (it is plural by the way) have nothing to do with hexagrams and the fact that the blog you cited does not even spell them correctly shows the person writing it does not even have a basic grasp of Masonic symbolism.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But... isn't it a subliminal message...????
As in "come pass"...(singular)
And... "scare"...

A rite of passage for the peoples

Just my education on the matter... I was around a lot of paranoid people back when I learned about Freemasonry.

The g was for go!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

SOURCE

A blog is not a source, it is a personal opinion.

The Square and Compasses (it is plural by the way) have nothing to do with hexagrams and the fact that the blog you cited does not even spell them correctly shows the person writing it does not even have a basic grasp of Masonic symbolism.

Perhaps you're right but I'm still concerned about the rest of the Jewish rituals found in Freemasonry.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Perhaps you're right but I'm still concerned about the rest of the Jewish rituals found in Freemasonry.

Such as?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Such as?

Like those in the links in my OP.

You'll probably say they are references from the Bible but I don't regard the Bible as purely Christian book. IMO, it's poorly edited and included texts that aren't supposed to be there. Especially texts that originated from Judaism and apostolic teachings that point to practices in Judaism. Judaism is not Christianity. Judaists hate Jesus (even Muslims revere Jesus) but not Judaists.

That is the reason why the Bible has so many contradictions in it, especially between the Old Testament, some apostolic scriptures vs the Gospel of Christ. And there verses which Freemasonry took from the Bible have clear Judaism origins.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It's an enigma why Muslims and Christians seem to be killing each other but not between Judaists and Christianity.

Judaists hate Jesus while both Christians and Muslims love Jesus.

I think something is going on with our world religions, something very sinister.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Freemasonry began in England in 1717. It's origins belong the The Stone Masons who built the great cathedrals and houses of England.
These mason would meet in their homes ( called lodges at the time) for social functions. Just spend some time to look up the history of Freemasonry. The idea it has connections to Judaism is total nonsense.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

What specific rituals in your links concern you?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

originally posted by: alldaylong
The idea it has connections to Judaism is total nonsense.

The first lodge supposedly existed in Scotland 1599. en.wikipedia.org...

I won't get into the symbolism which is abundant, however what do you think about the ritual that involves Hiram Abiff?

Where do you think that comes from? .. Wales? .. Edinburgh perhaps?

Nope .. it is from the Canaanite/Phoenician culture, i.e. the Israelite/Judaic culture.

edit on 26-7-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I won't get into the symbolism which is abundant, however what do you think about the ritual that involves Hiram Abiff?

Where do you think that comes from? .. Wales? .. Edinburgh perhaps?

Nope .. it is from the Canaanite/Phoenician culture, i.e. the Israelite/Judaic culture.

Exactly.

It's interesting to observe that proponents of Freemasonry would turn a blind eye to these connections.

A criminal investigator would never do such thing. They would scour every lead, every clue, every connection. That is how they get their man or woman against all odds.

In things that may concern our future (against deception), it's a wise thing to be very thorough, don't you think?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Do you plan on answering my question?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

What specific rituals in your links concern you?

I'd second AM's request. I'd like to know specifically what you are referring to. Please show your work/investigation and not rely on a links.

Fitz

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I don't plan on answering your question because I am answering your question!

This is one:

theoutlawmonk.files.wordpress.com...

I suppose one would say that is the altar of sacrifice in the Mosaic rituals. We will find it in the Bible of course. But it belongs to the Old Testament, particularly, in the "Torah" portion of the Bible in Exodus (Genesis to Deuteronomy)

People would claim they are both Judaism and Christian teachings but keep in mind, Christianity did not come about until the New Testament. In the time of Moses, they are purely Jewish teachings. Christianity simply took it as their own, but it wasn't theirs originally.

And here's more. There are quite many many designs of altar to choose from and as we read over and over, Freemasonry caters to all major religions and has a maximum tolerance policy to all religions (even requires its members to believe in a God).....

....But why did they favor the use of Jewish religious icons over other religious icons?? It's a poor argument to say they are Christian icons, because it's been with Jews way way back and they have been using those icons for a far longer time.

In fact these things, the issues we're having in the world have raised my doubts in the Christian religion. The only thing that kept going for me are solely the teachings of Jesus minus the Old Testament and minus the apostolic teachings. The teachings of Jesus alone seemed to have made me incredibly resistant to diseases and bacteria. The change started as soon as I got out of mainstream/Orthodox Christian beliefs. Ironically, the teachings of Jesus alone seem to bring us into perfect harmony with nature. Perhaps, if you have learned to truly care for God's creations, His creations will also take care of you - just my 2c - it could be our only defense against the coming onslaught of incurable diseases!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I don't plan on answering your question because I am answering your question!

This is one:

theoutlawmonk.files.wordpress.com...

I suppose one would say that is the altar of sacrifice in the Mosaic rituals.

Guess as Master of my Lodge, I must've missed that element of the ritual. I guess it's also telling that that image file name is "niagara_lodge_2_shrine_or_something". Or something. Tells me a great deal about whoever named the file

Fitz

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fitzgibbon

I have visted this Lodge last year Niagara Lodge #2 A.F. & A.M., G.R.C. Though I don't know what it has to do with the thread topic..

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sauron
a reply to: Fitzgibbon

I have visted this Lodge last year Niagara Lodge #2 A.F. & A.M., G.R.C. Though I don't know what it has to do with the thread topic..

Likely a stretch but I'm going to predict a connection made with the rumour of Jews having horns and Masonry being Jewish ipso facto the US is Zionist. Mind you, the flaw in that ointment is that the lodge he's citing is a) Canadian b) wasn't founded until 1795 and c) the lodge room dates (in its present form) from 1877 (after being destroyed initially during the War of 1812 and again in 1860). So that pretty much scotches that line of 'reasoning'

We'll see though
Fitz

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I suppose one would say that is the altar of sacrifice in the Mosaic rituals. We will find it in the Bible of course. But it belongs to the Old Testament, particularly, in the "Torah" portion of the Bible in Exodus (Genesis to Deuteronomy)

What 'Mosaic rituals'? So the fact that there is an altar concerns you?

I thought you were going to site specific ritual?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Dreamer [/SuperTramp]

Seconding your point again, though

Fitz

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Yes, it's only the altar that concerns me in our little debate.

And then, there are other things as well. More Jewish connections here (a pro Freemasonry site):

www.esonet.com...

You may again say, they are not originally Jewish. But Mr. Oneoneone have managed to track them all the way to ancient Babylon.

I would assume you Freemasons believe in the Bible. You must also be aware that "mystery Babylon" will be condemned in the Revelations.

I'm not saying you Freemasons did it. But other entities connected with those symbols, particularly the mass media have influenced people do things that are abominable to God through constant bombardment of our thoughts with information that is anti-Christian.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join