It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got some sick upgrades for my Glock. :D

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
will it blend?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroReady

originally posted by: TuEsIncredibiliterStultus
a reply to: ZeroReady

Also, 1: You're still retarded, and you're own made up rules of firearm handling I can easily twist against you, however there's another line from a movie I'd like to quote on you.

Not my made up rules bro. 4 years in the Marines and 2 foreign wars, speaking from a little experience. I'm not quoting from movies. You better watch the name calling.

If you don't even have a passing knowledge of the most basic weapons handling rules you have no business owning a gun.

Having a gun in a holster does not, in any way, compare to pointing it out your window, especially when you're just showing off. It doesn't matter whether or not it's loaded, that's just plain irresponsible.

Yeah, I know all the rules dude. The thing you don't understand is, like I said, half the people you meet have an IQ of under 100. What does that mean? That means that they have to make rules for everyone, including the totally incompetent dumba**es that would shoot their balls off given the chance. ....Oh wait, you Marine buddy did that. Hmm, I guess being a Marine doesn't teach you a whole lot about gun handling, huh?

I KNOW when my gun is loaded, and I KNOW when my gun is empty. How do I know this? Very simple. I fu*kin check it. I drop the mag, pull the slide back, open the bolt etc, and see if there's anything in there. What's more, even though I check every time, I can still remember two or three seconds prior to assembling the firearm (which is about how long it was when I took that pic), that I did not, in fact, load it with ammunition. I'm not a f**kin goldfish. On top of that, I think I've made it very clear that I do not have one single round of ammo, of any caliber, in this house, therefore making it impossible for ammo to sneak its way into the chamber.

And to top all of THAT off, it was pointed down at my lawn, and the only reason I pointed it there, was so you could get a clearer picture of the dot. If you really have nothing better to do than to bi*ch and complain about me pointing a unloaded gun down at my own lawn, you might really want to re-evaluate your life. XD

It's funny how, because you claim to be a marine, you think you're somehow more competent with firearms than I am. You know nothing at all about me. I'd like to see one of your five round groups, lol.

edit on 26-7-2014 by TuEsIncredibiliterStultus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I kinda like it. Not huge on the mag well. My 17 is my bedside gun (way better with a pistol than a pump gun, rifles are too much here) and I've got the Surefire light hanging off the bottom and some nice night sights. I would consider plopping a red dot on the thing because if it's 3 AM and someone comes barging in I would appreciate all the help I can get. Yeah 980ish sq. ft. condo has short hallways, but man would they seem long if I was trying to defend myself against some nutter butter.

Like the idea of having the irons and the red dot line up. That's what I have on the AR and AK. Anyone know if a red dot would be any less effective at night than the insanely bright night sights I run? As in too bright? These little fellas are parallax free right? I'm much more of a stay in the bedroom and yell at intruder type as the thought of shooting someone horrifies me, but if I have to I would like to have all possible advantages.

At first I cringed when I saw the 'yard' picture, but let's be real here. It's the freaking yard. If the OP was standing in it no one would bitch.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TuEsIncredibiliterStultus

I haven't even made it through the whole thread but you sir deserve an applause from someone…I only wish I could give it to you. It's sad this idiocracy we live in isn't I mean damn people can't even use basic sense. I call it that because it's uncommon now…it's better described as basic sense

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

At first I cringed when I saw the 'yard' picture, but let's be real here. It's the freaking yard. If the OP was standing in it no one would bitch.

There's always someone on call to bitch about something, lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I haven't even made it through the whole thread but you sir deserve an applause from someone…I only wish I could give it to you. It's sad this idiocracy we live in isn't I mean damn people can't even use basic sense. I call it that because it's uncommon now…it's better described as basic sense

Yeah I call it the not so common sense, lol.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TuEsIncredibiliterStultusI
I hate those darn gophers too!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Look I'm sorry this got out of hand. I apologize for sounding dickish. I know that you were absolutely certain the pistol was unloaded before you pointed it out your window. I am not debating whether or not the gun could have magically loaded itself, even though you have no ammunition, and discharge out the window into your yard.

But you need to understand what it's like to have weapons handling literally pounded into your brain for 4 years. I honestly didn't even think before I reacted to that picture. We are trained to say something when we see someone being unsafe with a weapon. In that picture I saw a gun not being treated as if it were loaded (Rule 1) and actively pointed at something you did not intend to shoot (rule 2). It was a gut reaction to something I saw as unsafe and it probably wasn't necessary for me to open my big mouth about it.

When you see people getting shot almost every single day, and when you are getting shot at almost every single day, you develop a different attitude about firearms I guess. They stop being cool all of a sudden.

And sorry I don't have any pics of a group, just this.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
After seeing your "sick" G 17 strapped to your hip, and no bullets even in it or your house even to get to for defense...you sir seem like just another John Wayne Yahoo with a strapped unloaded "lookit me!" on.

Now I get your attitude over this. Ultra-modified, strapped to your hip, unloaded and serving no purpose I can see its intended for.

With my unmodified Glock 17...or my Glock 30 45 acp? I could drop you where you stand while you are running to get bullets.

You understand you modified a tank...and left the ammo out in the garage. Well planned and suited. Actually? Im glad you aren't allowed to keep your bullets in the house. Whomever in your family wont let you, knows best Im sure.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
You understand you modified a tank...and left the ammo out in the garage. Well planned and suited. Actually? Im glad you aren't allowed to keep your bullets in the house. Whomever in your family wont let you, knows best Im sure.

Good luck

Oh, I'll be getting them back very shortly. Actually, whenever I feel like hitting the range next, I'll be getting them back. I have a license to carry. That's why it's important that it still fits in the holster. They only last 5 years, so I actually have to get it renewed before January.

What's more, I actually lied slightly. While all my .308, 5.56, .45, and 9mm rounds (which amount to probably 3 thousand rounds at least, 1000 of them being lake city M855 green tip 5.56) are down the street, I do have a box of .357 magnum hollow points, with six in the chamber ready to go. So your whole point is invalid. I could take a picture of that too if you want, lol.

You haters/trolls are so hilarious some times. XD It's so funny, you pretend like you know everything about me because of a few pictures I posted. You can't possibly realize how stupid you sound when you get it dead wrong either, lol. Keep it coming though, as it's fairly entertaining to watch you kids pretend to be bada**es, and pretend to act like you have even the slightest of a clue as to what you're talking about, over the internet.

I can go on serious shooting/marksmanship forums and people ASK for pictures when you get a new gun (not to mention, they wouldn't have said anything about the window picture, as plenty of them have posted WAY worse pics than that), and I come on here and half of you are bitching about it, lol. It's just pure gold. Now I got a guy bitching about my holster pic and trying to act like a tough guy.

.....I literally can't make this sh!t up.
edit on 26-7-2014 by TuEsIncredibiliterStultus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Um...That one picture...Never point a weapon at anything you don't intend to shoot? Ring a bell?

youre whats wrong with this world. hes pointing at grass with not a soul to be seen. quit being a baby

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TuEsIncredibiliterStultus

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Good luck

Oh, I'll be getting them back very shortly. Actually, whenever I feel like hitting the range next, I'll be getting them back. I have a license to carry. That's why it's important that it still fits in the holster. They only last 5 years, so I actually have to get it renewed before January.

What's more, I actually lied slightly. While all my .308, 5.56, .45, and 9mm rounds (which amount to probably 3 thousand rounds at least, 1000 of them being lake city M855 green tip 5.56) are down the street, I do have a box of .357 magnum hollow points, with six in the chamber ready to go. So your whole point is invalid. I could take a picture of that too if you want, lol.

You haters/trolls are so hilarious some times. XD It's so funny, you pretend like you know everything about me because of a few pictures I posted. You can't possibly realize how stupid you sound when you get it dead wrong either, lol. Keep it coming though, as it's fairly entertaining to watch you kids pretend to be bada**es, and pretend to act like you have even the slightest of a clue as to what you're talking about, over the internet.

I can go on serious shooting/marksmanship forums and people ASK for pictures when you get a new gun (not to mention, they wouldn't have said anything about the window picture, as plenty of them have posted WAY worse pics than that), and I come on here and half of you are bitching about it, lol. It's just pure gold. Now I got a guy bitching about my holster pic and trying to act like a tough guy.

.....I literally can't make this sh!t up.

The only "kid" I see in this thread is you.

Ah, because there are millions of idiots in the world it's ok to be one. Makes sense.

You call people "kids" but you are certainly and by far the most immature person in this thread.

You just really sound like a fool with your "lols" and your "XDs" and your bull$&%^ and lies. Sell your guns and resume your XBOX playing - it suits you.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The issue is that you pointed a pistol out a window for the sole purpose of taking a picture of it to show your friends. Weather or not the pistol was actually loaded is irrelevant. You broke the 1st and 2nd weapon safety rules by not assuming the weapon was loaded. And you did it for the sole purpose of showing off.

That is not responsible gun ownership, it is not the attitude the writers of the Constitution would want any gun owner to have.

It's the reason we have a culture of violence in this country. Guns aren't treated as tools anymore. They're treated as toys or extensions of the penis. Plain and simple.

I agree about the stick. You're taking this WAY, WAY further than it needs to be taken.

I'm guessing you're a little jelly of his Glock or you're having a bad day and taking it out on someone on ATS. Get over yourself. I'm SURE he know the gun wasn't loaded. There was no one in the back yard, just fences and grass. You act like he was pointing it as his kid or grandma, or something. Just chill.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck

The issue is that you pointed a pistol out a window for the sole purpose of taking a picture of it to show your friends. Weather or not the pistol was actually loaded is irrelevant. You broke the 1st and 2nd weapon safety rules by not assuming the weapon was loaded. And you did it for the sole purpose of showing off.

That is not responsible gun ownership, it is not the attitude the writers of the Constitution would want any gun owner to have.

It's the reason we have a culture of violence in this country. Guns aren't treated as tools anymore. They're treated as toys or extensions of the penis. Plain and simple.

I agree about the stick. You're taking this WAY, WAY further than it needs to be taken.

I'm guessing you're a little jelly of his Glock or you're having a bad day and taking it out on someone on ATS. Get over yourself. I'm SURE he know the gun wasn't loaded. There was no one in the back yard, just fences and grass. You act like he was pointing it as his kid or grandma, or something. Just chill.

I appreciate the backup, but he actually already apologized a few posts up. It's "TinkerHaus" that still has his butt-hole firmly clenched around a large wooden object.

And to "TinkerHaus":
a reply to: TinkerHaus

All I gotta say is, this "Immature kid" almost assuredly has more money in the bank (including the money in my TD ameritrade account) than you have ever had in your life, and not only is that all liquid, but I'm only 25. That doesn't even count the house or the car. Guaranteed. I'd be more than happy to talk numbers and play the d!ck measuring contest with you if you'd like. All you gotta do is ask. I'll back it up with pictures as well.

I really hope that sounded as smug to you as it did to me when I wrote it. Have fun being a loser for the rest of your life idiot.

*insert Jeremy Clarkson "smug face"*

edit on 27-7-2014 by TuEsIncredibiliterStultus because: smug face

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Really? You want to take this there? How did your irresponsible and childish use of firearms turn into who has more money in the bank?

Firstly, I'm a self made man. I have three years salary in the bank, own two homes, my own business, and multiple vehicles. I'm in the market for a boat at the moment too - so if you need to raise some money to cartoon out another pistol and have a nice boat to sell, let me know.

Second, why the hell does this even matter? Is this what we were talking about? This response only goes to prove that you are a small person with a small mind and far too childish to be allowed anywhere near a firearm.

Stop with the insults too, buddy - I merely pointed out that you shouldn't be pointing a firearm out the window in a residential area. One day when your neighbor sees you doing so and calls the police and you get tagged for brandishing you'll understand why. Safety issues aside, this type of behavior and the obvious lack of understanding for the possible consequences just goes to show you have a lot of growing up to do.

ETA - I forgot to mention; LOL XD and LULZ. Durr.
edit on 27-7-2014 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus

How did your irresponsible and childish use of firearms turn into who has more money in the bank?

Firstly, I'm a self made man.

Well first off, I'm also self made. Secondly, three years salary in the bank? If that doesn't amount to over 250,000 then I still win, and I'm only 25. How much did you make of yourself when you were 25?

Thirdly, it's because you called me an "immature kid". Besides Justin Bieber, what immature kid figures out a way to earn 250,000 dollars before the age of 25, without even getting out of his chair? It's only going up exponentially too. And I didn't make any of my sh!t up either. This is the internet, you could make anything up. Everyone seems to be a millionaire with 3 Ferrari's on the internet. Weird.

And finally, have you ever tried to see into a dark lit room in the middle of a sunny day? I'm not an idiot. Nobody saw sh!t. We could post IQ scores to further this d!ck measuring contest if you'd like?

Oh, I'm sorry, am I being a d!ck? I wonder who started that?

Also, ZeroReady has somewhat proven himself to be a competent shot, how about you, Mr. I know everything about firearms? How about a five round group from you? I mean, someone so competent as you will surely have an impressive 5 round group at 100yds. Doesn't it come with the territory? Mine is clearly posted in my avatar.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I can assure you I beat you at everything - particularly common sense.

The difference? I don't need to pretend I'm something I'm not on the internet - it's called self confidence. I recommend you find yours.

This will be my last post here. This has devolved into what is essentially a child's pushing match over the internet. My original statement stands.

Maybe take some of that fortune you've made and buy some self worth.. Oh, wait. You can't buy it.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.
edit on 7/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join