It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VICTORY! Israel Kills Top Hamas Commander: Ground Offensives “Completed”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Without even a regard for the politics of the situation, Murder = Victory?

NEVER is murder to be considered victorious. NEVER!

I don't care if Hilary Clinton and the MSM thinks murder is something to be proud of (Gadaffi)
I don't care if the U.N. and NATO think that mass murder of innocent civilians is 'in the name of peace'. (Iraq. Libya, Afghanistan etc)

What I do care about is this conditioning of war and murder to be not only a necessity but a 'victory' .

How stupid have we become that we believe that a 'peace keeper' (U.N. NATO) is perfectly valid to commit the very acts it is in place to oppose?

I know you will read this, I know you are watching so let's dance baby. I am not scared, I am more powerful than I can imagine. You are nothing but evil cowards and you can do what you want to me for I will give my life in the name of peace and liberty, but to the rest of my Brothers and Sister's out there - stay true to your heart.

And OP I know you did not compose the headline but shame on you for promoting this hatefully ignorance. A page where the victims are listed like it's cool bro coz they're the bad guys - Not cool!

We are the freedom fighters. We will not be abused any more!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Before you make another thread about Peled, the son of an Israeli general, consider looking at this thread featuring an hour long presentation of his.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The man is as misleading and as dishonest as some of the posters on this issue. He, and some of our posters, show that they will fabricate any lie, and twist any fact, to destroy Israel. Whether Israel deserves destruction or not is a question they never entertain. They just assume that it does. They have been fed lies. And, as you know, you are what you eat. They are people at war, not people who are trying to learn or teach.

The only thing in their hearts is death and hatred. Islam has been called a religion of death. That was how it began, that was how it grew and gained territory, that is how it maintains control, and that is the only solution it has for people who disagree with them.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Whats that old saying, " you kill one your a murderer, you kill a few your a serial killer, kill a million your conqueror.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I realize that Hamas has a problem with Israel and visa vie, but didn't the UN give the original settlement to Israel? Why aren't the Palestinians pissed with the UN? Seems to me the Palestinians are being played.

Cheers - Dave

Yes and even if Hezbollah and Hamas happened to drive the Israelis out they certainly would NOT find themselves in charge of the reacquisition.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Hi. I've seen you around before but I don't think we've ever had a conversation. I want to start with this. I clicked your link and I saw your post on the first page where you admit you didn't even watch the video. Before I burn energy, have you watched it yet?

Second. I got as far as the second page when I realized that most of the stars were going to those who were in agreement with Peled. I was hoping there was some information that actually refutes what he has to say but it appears to be just banter.

Third, I closed the thread as soon as I read Buzzywigs comments which pretty much summed up my suspicions.

I watched the entire video before reading ANY of the replies.

I find it unconscionable that any members had the gall to jump in WITHOUT watching it first.

So, before I go any further, I will not discuss the video with anyone unless they have watched it in it's entirety. If someone cares to direct me to Peled's lies and real facts, I will be happy to research and come back with a retort or an apology. As it stands, the pendulum of truth has swung fully into Peled's favor and I have made my decision that Israel is an evil state which should be sanctioned back to the stone age. Please, don't call me anti-semetic, just call me anti-zionist.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Dear FlySolo,

Nice to chat with you too.

You gave up on that thread too early. Yes, I started watching it, got through ten minutes, and started listing the erorrs and false statements he made. Check it out, and get back to me if you'd like. Congratulations to you, if you got through it.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I have to get through all my research before I make an opinion. I'm weird that way but at least I like to think I know what I'm talking about. If you could point to the inaccuracies, I will kick over stones to find the worm.

Off-topic. That cease fire that was to begin today? Well, the news just reported as of 8 am Bibi already launched more rockets and blew up a building in Gaza. Charles, my friend, the writing is on the wall. The man is a psychopath.

ETA: I was already back in that thread once I made my post.
edit on 26-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
it's like saying: victory! we killed all native americans...

and that's sad
edit on 26-7-2014 by donhuangenaro because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2014 by donhuangenaro because: ...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Dear FlySolo,

I think it would be easier to discuss a situation if opinions weren't so completely extreme about it. It makes finding common ground difficult.

Off-topic. That cease fire that was to begin today? Well, the news just reported as of 8 am Bibi already launched more rockets and blew up a building in Gaza. Charles, my friend, the writing is on the wall. The man is a psychopath.
What cease fire? What are you talking about? There was no cease-fire that was to begin today. At least none that I know of.

GAZA CITY - Israel's security cabinet unanimously rejected a cease-fire proposal Friday that called for a week-long truce in the deadly conflict.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met twice Friday in Cairo with U.N. chief Ban Ki Moon and Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri in an effort to nail down the proposal that would have allowed Israelis and Palestinians to discuss a broader deal.

After meeting for several hours Friday, Israel's security cabinet said it was seeking modifications to the proposal, Reuters reported.

"The security cabinet has unanimously rejected the ceasefire proposal of Kerry, as it stands," Israeli public television reported, according to AFP.

www.ksdk.com...

The security cabinet unanimously rejected it, why go after just Netanyahu? Why psychopath? What cease fire?

I have to get through all my research before I make an opinion. I'm weird that way but at least I like to think I know what I'm talking about. If you could point to the inaccuracies, I will kick over stones to find the worm. ETA: I was already back in that thread once I made my post.
I included a partial list on the last page of the thread.

Here's a link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm hoping for a good discussion with you and Buzzywigs.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yes, yes there was/is. The 12-hr one that begins Saturday. I've already posted the RT links... I see you saw it in the other thread. I'll answer you there.

I think it would be easier to discuss a situation if opinions weren't so completely extreme about it. It makes finding common ground difficult.

Can you elaborate? I have a rather 'strong' debating technique but I don't think I've crossed any lines yet. If you can tell me what method of linguistics you prefer, I may be able to oblige you.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Hamas members brutally beating civilians of Gaza who leave their homes following IDF warning.

edit on 26-7-2014 by pereybere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Dear FlySolo,

I'm sorry about the confusion, it was my fault. Of course you took it as a reference to you. I'm sorry, it wasn't. There are people who believe that all of the Mid-east, except for Israel, should be turned into a giant commercial for Windex. there are others who believe every last Israeli should be killed or sent to their new homeland in Antarctica.

I'm surprised, but we do have more of that here than I'm comfortable with.

Your style is well above average, you get to teach the next class of incoming posters.

The 12 hour truce? Yeah, these threads to tend to overlap. I get confused, even more so than I usually am. What I'm looking to see is whether there was a violation of the truce, who committed it, how significant was the violation, things like that. If Hamas fired a single rocket ten minutes early, I don't care.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I read through your post, you make good use of html. Kudos on that. As for Peled's biblical inaccuracies, this is where I can eliminate a few of your talking points (for me) anyway. Whenever I see the bible used as legal documentation is when I feel it becomes irrelevant. Not irrelevant from an archaeological standpoint, but irrelevant from a secular standpoint. King David, Twelve lost tribes, Goliath, historical land entitlements, Exodus, all of that shouldn't matter anymore. The time period should begin with the siege of the Ottoman Empire by the British. Anyone can be 'wrong' in my opinion when it comes to the bible.

Your other point -Uneven distribution. Whilst you make a valid point Israel needed the space to accommodate the Jews "returning home" if you will, it doesn't explain why they've never settled on the borders. Where are the borders of 1967 today?

The Partition day violence- No one disputes that, the Arabs were mad. And can you blame them? I've still got Bibi's speech to watch to comment on your first point regarding the "syntax" of the speech. But I have a feeling Peled was paraphrasing.

So, with the bible out of the way and the partition violence 60+ years ago, the atrocities committed today by Israel should not be mitigated from the past. So in other words, It's time to move forward and if Peled was wrong on a couple of points, it doesn't change what Bibi is doing now.
edit on 26-7-2014 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Human Shields - This is from 2011 on Israel using human shields

www.btselem.org...

On 6 October 2005, Israel's High Court of Justice ruled that it was illegal for the army to use Palestinian civilians during military actions. The court ruled on a petition submitted by Adalah in the name of B'Tselem and six other human rights organizations in 2002. The petition followed the army's use of Palestinian civilians as human shields since the beginning of the second intifada, primarily during operations carried out in densely populated Palestinian areas, as occurred in Operation Defensive Shield.

The method was the same each time: soldiers picked a civilian at random and forced him to protect them with his body, and do dangerous tasks for them. For example, soldiers have ordered Palestinians to:

* enter buildings to check if they are booby-trapped, or to remove the occupants;

* remove suspicious objects from roads;

* stand inside houses where soldiers set up military positions, so that Palestinians would not fire at them;

* and walk in front of soldiers to shield them from gunfire, while the soldiers point a gun to their backs and sometimes fire over their shoulders.

The soldiers in the field did not initiate this practice; rather, the order to use civilians as a means of protection was made by senior army officials.

Oh no Israel wouldn't do that but if they didn't, they wouldn't appeal it right?

IDF to appeal 'human shield' ruling

www.ynetnews.com...

now hold on we are talking about Hamas using human shields ?

Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields

www.newstatesman.com...

Interesting article

Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 26-7-2014 by charles1952 because: my mistake.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Are people here seriously trying to twist reality to say Israel uses human shields?
Professional modern armies have no need for that, and it has been debunked a million times.

Here is reality,

Hamas fires rockets on Israel, ending 12-hour lull

All carnage is on Hamas hands, as usual.

Source

Israel wins again, Hamas breaks cease fire.

When are the near 2 million Palestinians in Gaza going to assert themselves and give Hamas the boot? West bank under Fatah isn't getting slaughtered, reality has to set in at some time.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Did you read the links I posted about Israel using human shields?
or
Did you just look at the post and say nope, no way your "twisting it"?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humanity4Ever
The true victory will occur if Hamas dissolves entirely so that the people of Gaza can be represented by a diplomatic regime that is willing to work towards a two state solution, and put an end to the needless bloodshed once and for all.

Many will only blame Israel for the tragic loss of life in Gaza over the years, but the truth is that Hamas is indirectly responsible.

According to you that that people in Gaza should give up there fighting and let Israel take over?

towards a two state solution

No it isn't.

but the truth is that Hamas is indirectly responsible.

Whom is indirectly responsible for the death of 1,000 civilians? Israel.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The usual NeoCon Trash Talk. From known NeoCon sites.

If you are against Israel, you are against America. You are probably a Democrat as well and you are supporting a terrorist organization.

So according to them We Should Israel to kill 10,000 innocent people no matter if there children or not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join