It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Report Presents Satire As News, Internet Sucks It Up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

When I do a search about "michelle obama ernährung (=food)", I get about 50.000 results. And not a single one without mentioning "Michelle Obamas Engagement für gesunde Ernährung von Kindern (=her engagement for healthy food for children" or something similar.

Therefore, I have to understand that your opinion about Michelle Obama is not supported by verifyable reports on my side of the ocean, it really isn't.

Therefore I am saying that your opinion seems to be in error. Sorry if that sounds too confrontal to you, but a hoax is still a hoax and I like to point that out.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I don't know how closely tied Michelle Obama is to Monsanto but the overlap between Monsanto and the American Government is so strong it is hard to know where one ends and the other begins. Michelle is a licensed attorney with an inactive Illinois bar card so who knows on past case work? Hillary served as counsel for Monsanto in her early career, according to this chart.

It looks like the two melded and become a type of hybrid somewhere back in the 1990s.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Drudge sucks and they NEVER admit their errors or post redactions.

That being said ... this story was picked up everywhere. Probably because it was very believable .. given the excessively close ties the Obama administration has with Monsanto.

Drudge posts links to other sites... what would they do a retraction of? A link?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi
yes basically; they should issue an apology to it's users for misrepresenting a story from a satire site as real news.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NonsensicalUserName

Haha...in what universe would that 1.) happen or 2.) be noticed?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join