It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elliot Rodger's car had no blood - WHY?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ok so I'm a latecomer to the whole Isla Vista shooting. I've been doing a lot of reading and watching videos until late into the night yesterday. Very very very interesting!

This problem has been nagging me for so long now, I NEED TO KNOW. PLEASE. What is the verdict on there being no blood visible in Elliot's car where he supposedly shot himself in the head? Has this been cleared up yet? I googled around but couldn't find a satisfying answer except for one guy on Youtube saying he asked a cop for info and the guy said that he shot himself from below his head and so the blood and brain matter must be on the ceiling of the car...I dunno what to make of this...people are saying he's in Morocco, he's in Paris dancing in gay bars, he's in the UK, he's in Wisconsin...bottom line people are saying he's still alive.

Please I won't be able to sleep tonight! If the whole blood thing is still up in the air that will do for me as well!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MeteoraXV

Been done to death on ATS I suggest using the search button and reading the very long thread.
Don't lose sleep over this it was just a mentally ill young man whom lost it....no conspiracy here.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Already done that but I found nothing conclusive about the issue of no visible blood in the car where he supposedly shot himself in the head and where he was bleeding from the hip. The car was clean as a whistle.
edit on 25-7-2014 by MeteoraXV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MeteoraXV

The blood doesn't show against black, there is plenty of blood outside the car maybe he shot himself towards the car window and it ended up on the road.

edit on 25-7-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ah awesome I hadn't seen those photo's yet, well that could explain some of it but how do you explain the car seat being clean when he was shot in his left hip. Also all the glass that should've hit him and no blood whatsoever on the seat or airbag? I mean in many cases just from the airbag impact alone a lot of people get a bloody nose, but maybe not in this case oh well. And after having shot himself, why is the airbag spotless? Or the inside of the door? Shouldn't he have been bleeding from the wound? Too many holes too little blood haha.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-7-2014 by MeteoraXV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh and btw that blood didn't even need to come from a possible head wound, it could just be blood that could've been spilled on the ground when Elliot was made to lie down and play dead...

new topics

top topics

join