It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astr0

We are seeding dreams.

What else is new? It's been going on for tens of thousands of years. The ancient tribal shaman makes a unit of the tribal collective unconscious and the tribe experiences it and the archetypes in symbolic psychophysical form, especially in the dream state.

edit on 895Friday000000America/ChicagoJul000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Not buying it
Your a member here 4 years and you only post this now?

Good story though

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
Astr0 are you alone leaving or are all the RK's?

The RKs will remain until we no longer need dreamers or the world gets awakened to reality. I'm hoping the latter personally.

I'd personally love that outcome as my Grand children could visit the world of my birth.

And Where/What place is that called?
Isn't Earth Beginning its final stage to transcending higher?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Astr0

So...

this explains my dreams.

But i need to ask, what gives you the right?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Okay, what's the lifespan of RK'ers ...or is there one? Do they know what the death state brings... if anything?

(One finger down) Skoal...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
VERY interesting story. What I'd like to know is how to get on a ship and explore the universe.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: menneni

So...

this explains my dreams.

But i need to ask, what gives you the right?

You do.

Your governments own you, they dictate your lives. We seed you, use you, then as a gift show ourselves to you as you dream our dreams, and then we leave behind that small kernel of information of others and the greater way to be.

We make no apologise for it as we cannot continue man kinds journey without your sleeping selves.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Absolutely fascinating story!

Why ATS?

Why now?

Can you explain in more detail how our dreams and star maps work?

What other artifacts were found throughout our solar system?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Okay, what's the lifespan of RK'ers ...or is there one? Do they know what the death state brings... if anything?

(One finger down) Skoal...

Death state brings the energies back to the Creator, who then sends it back out and the cycle begins again. Over and over, inside this and billions of other Universes.

RK'ers born now can expect a 4 to 5 hundred year span.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3
Astr0 are you alone leaving or are all the RK's?

The RKs will remain until we no longer need dreamers or the world gets awakened to reality. I'm hoping the latter personally.

Me too.....

link   

Death state brings the energies back to the Creator, who then sends it back out and the cycle begins again. Over and over, inside this and billions of other Universes.

But is consciousness and oneself lost in this?

If ones memories and life is lost then that person is gone and they may as well be nothing after death.

link   
a reply to: blupblup

Thank you for saving me the time.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
hey. i had a long dream. like 20yrs in said dream. is there any rk,s you know names zandra by any chance? red hair brown eyes good with animals? if so tell her thanks for the memories.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Fair enough... well, unfair as heck as my mortality is rapidly nearing it's expiration date and I'm fond of the construct I am, but alas...

If I may, what's one or two totally surprising things that RKs have found "out there" that would make old Science/Fortean/ UFO geeks freak out?

Anything... heh (1 1/2fingers) ?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Absolutely fascinating story!

Why ATS?

ATS holds many many forever men. Many of them asked in the dream state 'please come tell me when I am awake'.

So I did.

Why now?

Because they asked me to come find them as above.

Can you explain in more detail how our dreams and star maps work?

The star map then - each person holds roughly 1000 light years of information - positions, names, speeds, data needed to thread the needle and not end up smashing to pieces. As you go about your daily life, the neurons fire, the thoughts you have keep the simulation running. Its simply let be until its needed, then we fly low and hoover up the segments we need at any given time.

What other artifacts were found throughout our solar system?

Materials, manufacturing processes, maps, engines, and then finally how to power them up, how to guide them, how to utilise them to their most effective levels.

In short, we built a FTL ship one stage at a time so they who left the instructions would be sure we were ready to actually use her with a peace filled heart and gentle Soul.

To get to each way point we needed the Orion though. It was our process to show we were ready for joining the path to the big boys and girls.

edit on 25-7-2014 by Astr0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Hi y'all!

Long time lurker here. I've joined a few days ago thanks to the threads i've seen in the aircrafts section and to the posts by Zaphod, Boomer, AstrO and all the other guys “in the know”.

I don't know why, but i felt compelled to write here. Maybe you'll have just a good laugh of all this, or maybe every single bit of what you told us is true. Only the time will tell, unfortunately.

From the tone of it, i'm getting the feeling that you're not going to post here any longer, and i honestly feel saddened by this, as i've just joined ATS and i didn't even have the chance to follow with more care your posts on this site.

Well, wherever you Astr0, or the people you're with, are going: good luck. But know for sure that we're going to catch up with you all.

Maybe it will take time. A lot of it more probably. Maybe we will have to “re-learn” everything once more. But some of us down here are not going to give up so easily. I know there is lots of s#it around here, but even so, there is still some good in people.

So...you too: don't give up on us, please. Keep on seeking everything that's out there, get to know what's to know. But keep on believing in your kind, that's all i have to ask.

Have a safe trip.
See ya around, i hope

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

OK,

can you tell me about things i'd describe as mean looking alien wolves, kind of machine looking thingies?

or the 'seem to be' war above our skies?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
For those naysayers, Astr0 has dropped quit a bit of information, on perfectly ordinary, terrestrial programs , and every single bit of it has checked out. He's developed quite the credibility on here with the aviation forum. He even told someone that saw one of these triangles exactly when he'd see one again, and was dead on.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Fair enough... well, unfair as heck as my mortality is rapidly nearing it's expiration date and I'm fond of the construct I am, but alas...

How about I tell you this? on your passing, you can when you get to the Creator, say 'I want this'. Voila, you get that. Its energy, all energy.

If I may, what's one or two totally surprising things that RKs have found "out there" that would make old Science/Fortean/ UFO geeks freak out?

One of the pillars of humanity are made of light. Pure light held together by force of will.

The other is a race that utilise the electric out pouring of black holes. They pass over it a web, and the energy pouring through creates a current. This current is stored and then used. Their craft are larger and brighter than your Sun.

The edge of the Universe is a bubble like skin of energy that's dead still. Its a pale blue colour and milky.

When you pass through the light barrier, the stars don't form straight lines, the curve downwards and into the bow of the craft. bendy like. You then see a weird shifting of light, it appears two places are superimposed over each other, then snap, arrived.

Anything... heh (1 1/2fingers) ?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

One of the pillars of humanity are made of light. Pure light held together by force of will.

Back in 2010 I was taken out of my body and into a body of light. What do you make of that?

edit on 911Friday000000America/ChicagoJul000000FridayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join