It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bought a violin!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
I saw one for beginners on how to play the Star Wars Imperial March, that will so be a first to learn and will end up on here for sure. Lol

When you get that one down pat, record it and play it here. If you weren't married you would have 1,000 proposals.

Haha I will definitely post it here!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver
Congrats!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That kid with the glowing eyes has glowing eyes because he is thinking of playing your violin and will trip with it while running from you and it will break into a dozen pieces. That will save you seventy five bucks a year, he is trying to conserve money.
Haha he will never be allowed to touch it

He can touch the clarinet he won't hurt it.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I don't know anything about this, but congratulations! My Grandmother is actually a very talented violinist (or was, she stopped playing awhile back) so I've always had an appreciation for the instrument. They can break your heart or make you want to dance. Beautiful instrument in every way.

I'm pretty excited and I named my violin Elizabeth. I name all my instruments and cars lol. It's some weird habit you could say.

Pfft. I do the same thing. I also tell my vehicles I love them when I start them up. I was mocked yesterday. 'Are you going to tell ____ you love her?' 'Yeah, let me buckle up!'.

One side of my family is full of (very) accomplished musicians. I feel like a black sheep sometimes because I'm the only one that can't read music and most learned while they were learning to read. I'm also a little jealous, the joy to be had when you can play clearly is something special.

I hope you have tons of fun! You actually sort of inspired me to pick up a guitar again and actually try.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
All of my instruments have names. Some of them shouldn't be posted here. 3 guitars, a bass, and a complete set of harmonicas in all 12 keys.

Hope Rosco is feeling better. My ninja dog, Shady, likes to sing along when I play harp.
edit on 26-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: correction

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Princess Leia slave costume is mandatory.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Princess Leia slave costume is mandatory.

Haha hey how did you know I have that
hehe

That would actually be so cool to play it in, good idea!!
edit on 7/26/2014 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join