It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witts - Self Running Generator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Lol, yes amazing. Hard to tell where reality ends and illusion begins.

The power source presumably from a wall socket
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I've addressed the issues about the website. Comment on the video alone, if you can, without linking it to anything on the website
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
I've addressed the issues about the website. Comment on the video alone, if you can, without linking it to anything on the website
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Why do you insist on us ignoring the website? Information on their website is just as pertinent as information in the video to the discussion at hand. If you want valid, well thought opinions on this so called miracle machine, then we must investigate it from every source possible.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Well my question would be to them if it works then why don't they have their home hooked up to it.

Could it be that all they have is a prototype or proof-of-concept and to power their own home it would have to be developed; for that they need funds?

I'm not saying that's what the video shows or the website says.

I'm asking the question in a generic way.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose

Could it be that all they have is a prototype or proof-of-concept and to power their own home it would have to be developed; for that they need funds?
He said they have built and demonstrated a 20 megawatt unit.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mary Rose

If they had that and it worked as claimed funding would not be a problem - but they do not have it working as claimed, it is just a scam.

Notice how they nearly had it working in Taiwan, then had to fly to Morocco and build another one, where again they nearly had it working, then had to fly to England to build another one that they nearly had working before having to fly home (and thank you for the $2,500 a month housesitting donations) where again they are building another one that they will nearly having working before....

Also raising over $100,000 in donations!
edit on 26-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How many megawatts does it take to power a home?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

How many megawatts does it take to power a home?

between .01 and .02 Megawatts, so their contraption could "power" about 1,000 houses....
edit on 26-7-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mary Rose
It's. Not. True.

What do you not understand about "If it worked they wouldn't need donations" ?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Those who control our energy are mighty powerful people.
Any device that threatens their TOTAL control of energy would be seen as an intolerable threat.
They would use every means available to them to hide such a device from the public. This would include complete suppression of reporting via the msm and an army of internet trolls to control discussions within popular forums.

Everything I've written above is true is it not?
Hence, we will never see such a device being displayed publicly. If such a device were to be found being displayed we should ignore ALL opinions on said device and use our own judgment. Do not allow others to tell you "It cant be done" or "its real give us some money"

Look at the device and do your own research.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Everything I've written above is true is it not?

No, it is not true - if these contraptions worked then think of the savings the power companies would make - no coal to buy, no massive power stations to run, no long lenths of wire across the countryside - just one of these magical devices in every neighbourhood providing cheap power...

Hence, we will never see such a device being displayed publicly.

That is because none of them actually work as claimed...

Look at the device and do your own research.

If you did that you would know it was just a scam!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No kidding?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

No kidding?

No, I am not kidding, it is just a scam. When you have to "donate" WITTS $200,000 to just have a demonstration of their contraption it is obviously a scam.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
My verdict?

There was no multi-meter used to display power output. Kind of shady there. Build a generator, then not show us numbers/readings?

The sucker was noisy as heck. That brings up bearings that wear out after extended use. What's the life span of said bearings or maintenance schedule?

It looked really piece meal. Like something you would tinker with in your attic. Cinder blacks for a mount? Exposed belt running at 1725 RPM? That's simply dangerous. Wire nuts and dangling wires? Shivers. That thing was non-compliant with electrical code, which leads me to believe it's creator is at best a self-declared electrician with access to a local hardware store.

Sorry, I only watched 10+ minutes, hope I didn't miss anything important, but you couldn't hear what they were saying over the noise anyway.

Not impressed.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

No, it is not true

Those who control our energy are mighty powerful people.
Any device that threatens their TOTAL control of energy would be seen as an intolerable threat.
They would use every means available to them to hide such a device from the public. This would include complete suppression of reporting via the msm and an army of internet trolls to control discussions within popular forums.

OK, what part of the above is not true?. Please be specific!

if these contraptions worked then think of the savings the power companies would make - no coal to buy, no massive power stations to run, no long lenths of wire across the countryside - just one of these magical devices in every neighbourhood providing cheap power...
Precisely the reason they dont want them, they'd have no way to justify there extortionate pricing, but more importantly they'd lose their total control of energy!

That is because none of them actually work as claimed...
so we're told!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I was strictly asking about the wattage.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei
Their website at www.witts.ws...

The website is WITTS Ministries - World Improvement Through the Spirit Ministries.

Here is a screenshot showing the header of a page on free energy advocate Sterling Allan's website:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

. . . a page on free energy advocate Sterling Allan's website . . .

Written in 2008:

Review
"From what we can gather from several sources who have had first-hand interaction with them, Thrapp, et al. are a talented R&D group, and have been able to successfully replicate some legendary and exotic energy technologies, but their lack of business acumen while insisting that no such lack exists has been their primary pitfall; including their fabrication of stories about the extent of their success and of their suppression. While some of it may be true, they provide no adequate evidence to support the full scope of their claims. The huge up-front fees they require routinely sabotage any financing opportunities that come their way. Their expectation of financial faith before adequate evidence has been supplied keeps them from making even one substantial sell of any of their numerous technologies they claim to have." -- Sterling D. Allan, March 23, 2008

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

... including their fabrication of stories about the extent of their success and of their suppression.....

So just hoaxers making things up - and that was 6 years ago, since then justmore of the same!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Maybe, maybe not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join