It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witts - Self Running Generator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Found it on the net. Also did post the following video on another thread, but only hellobruce responded.
Looks authentic to me, with no hidden wires.
What's your verdict?

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-7-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Video not working

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

Video in your OP not working at this time - lemme fix it for ya:

There you go mate.

As for the veracity of the video, well, I can't say 'cause the video is 20 minutes long and I'm on dial-up. Any text on how Witts claims to achieve not only self-sustain but also over-unity?

edit on 25-7-2014 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well my question would be to them if it works then why don't they have their home hooked up to it.

I have seen so many videos like this that I simply can't believe they are anything but a video hoax however I do have time on my hands to where I would be more than willing to travel there and verify their findings but it always seems that isn't welcome on their part.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I"m fascinated by this stuff.

Can anyone address, he says what the thing is on the side of the biggest part that looks to me like a holding cage for a lot of "d" batteries. What is it?

I know that the government has an energy unit close to this size that puts out enormous power (enough to power entire neighborhoods), because I've seen it in development when it was huge, and have heard from reliable sources it is now small enough to put on a truck, the goal is small enough to put in a backpack. They'll probably come after me for this statement. Anyway the one the government has now costs over $6mil. I asked because I thought it would revolutionize home power and take everyone off the grid if mass produced.

So I don't want to assume those are a bunch of "D"s in a plastic case, but want to ask those who really know about electrical engineering.

edit on 25-7-2014 by grandmakdw because: correction

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Can anyone address, he says what the thing is on the side of the biggest part that looks to me like a holding cage for a lot of "d" batteries. What is it?

Looks like a bank of heavy duty capacitors to me. They might explain where the power is coming from.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They have not made public, as far as I know, any other info other than this video.
Their website at www.witts.ws...
a reply to: swanne

edit on 25-7-2014 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Well my question would be to them if it works then why don't they have their home hooked up to it.

I have seen so many videos like this that I simply can't believe they are anything but a video hoax however I do have time on my hands to where I would be more than willing to travel there and verify their findings but it always seems that isn't welcome on their part.

They say, they have some units in use in their ministry. Maybe you can go sometime to their ministry and take a first hand look

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Isn't this more of the same hopegirl/QEG nonsense?

hopegirl2012.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Any modern scientist knows that the 2nd law of Thermodynamics could be broken in highly specialized conditions such as in cellular scales or atmospheric dynamics at extreme altitudes approaching space.

The 2nd Law used to be an unbreakable law until the discovery of nanotechnology and space travel.

What this means is that it is entirely possible to extract enormous amounts of energy from ambient energy like ambient energy in room temperature air or the ambient energy in quantum vacuum fluctuations (Zero Point Energy)

It's a limitless source of clean energy. Imagine a car or a plane that never has to be refuelled again and never makes any pollution....

However, violation of 2nd law of thermodynamics does not result in violation of the law of conservation of energy.

So if anyone claims violation of Conservation of Energy, either they do not exactly know the working principles of their invention or they are scamming.

Yes, overunity machines are entirely possible but they are only violating 2nd law (extraction of energy from ambient energy which is still an invention worthy of many Nobel Prizes mind you and solves all energy crisis!), not the conservation of energy.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020

The 2nd Law used to be an unbreakable law until the discovery of nanotechnology and space travel.

Nonsense.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Not really.
Does it not look authentic? It does to me.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Got YELLED at for asking about Scalar tech over in the physics dept...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow! Just checked out their website and must admit I was really put on edge. Why? It all seemed so hypocritical. Every link I tapped into was telling me to not just have faith, but do so while I send them my money! Too be honest, I felt like I stumbled into a Scientology copy site!

I love the idea behind exploring quantum energy generators, but this site just sends up red flags to me. If one truly is not out for the money only, why not open source the plans to the world? If your good mission is to bring this technology out for the betterment of mankind, then it would not matter whether 'others' would steal away your idea and perhaps, if legitimate, actually mass produce them, even for their own profit. They will have a fulfillment of their stated mission. Obviously, they left out the $$$ signs in their mission statement though.

Edit add: I almost forgot...for a lower price than it would take to make the shuttle...they apparently can make flying saucers so you can join them on the many space trips they have already made!

edit on 7 25 2014 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Does it not look authentic? It does to me.
Doesn't matter whether it looks authentic in a video. Who knows where the power is coming from? The donate button at their website tells me this does not do what they claim.

If this did what they claimed there would be no need to 'convince' anyone. It would be easily demonstrated and could not be built fast enough to meet demand. It doesn't work like they claim.

ETA: The OP vid has been uploaded to YT at least as early as Aug 2010
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-7-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: johndeere2020

Got YELLED at for asking about Scalar tech over in the physics dept...

That's absolute horse#. You asked an extremely vague question and Arb answered it. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Got YELLED at", LOL

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
What this means is that it is entirely possible to extract enormous amounts of energy from ambient energy like ambient energy in room temperature air or the ambient energy in quantum vacuum fluctuations (Zero Point Energy)

This is a common misconception. As you point out yourself, zero-point energy is ambient. To extract workable energy from it you must have a potential difference. If zero-point energy is everywhere, then, a non-zero level of energy in your room, minus a non-zero level of energy in your machine, still equals zero potential difference in your machine. To create a potential difference you'd have to make your machine bend the laws of physics so that its spacetime lowest energy state is not equal to the outside spacetime.

Something which will take energy in itself, thus would hardly solve energy crisis.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

Hypegirl got her ideas from this, but she will have overunity Real Soon Now, just send more money.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Must be fake..
If it was real the scientist community would go wild and we would all have heard about it

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Must be fake..
If it was real the scientist community would go wild and we would all have heard about it

Very true, if any of these contraption worked as claimed they would be properly investigated, and there would be a Nobel Prize in it. however, they always find reasons their claims cannot be properly checked out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join