It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think that CCW permit holder is a safe individual? Maybe not:

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
LOL
someone with a car is more likely to kill someone without a car
someone with a buttery knife is more likely to kill someone than someone without a buttery knife
someone with a 10lb penis is more like to destroy a womans internal organs than one whos is .1lb

point enough?

a reply to: HauntWok

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
sorry to say but i think abortion isnt so bad,
say your a 18 yr old female and you get raped and survive. find out your pregnant,
should that girl have to endure giving birth to a baby from a rapist,
should the 16yr old parents have to put their child through rough early years because they ccannot afford to take care of a child.

i understand this is a whole another topic but you should really juts think about it
non-religiously as-well please.
a reply to: thesaneone

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: pavil

Not yet, just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they aren't going to.

Statistics say someone with a gun is more likely to shoot someone than someone without a gun.

How exactly do you shoot someone without a gun???????

Give it a rest.

To quote my 13 year old who just saw this post... "That's pretty stupid".

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
To quote my 13 year old who just saw this post... "That's pretty stupid".

Well, your 13 year old is most likely a future criminal who wants to play a real life first person shooter game.

Good job dad.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you were trying to prove here but I think it was a total FAIL like so many anti gun zealot's in there attempt's to make a point.

like so many others in this post have pointed out I really didn't know tell I read your source that CCW holders "bad apples" were so low.

LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pimptriggs

It's a tough subject but the baby to be no matter how it came to be is still innocent.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think that there is enough pain and suffering in this world already, why bring another life into a world that you cannot properly provide for. still it doesnt make it right, the kids are stupid for getting pregnant in the first place but your right its a touchy subject.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
So, how about this?

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Statistics say someone with a gun is more likely to shoot someone than someone without a gun.

Statistically, I bet that people that possess heroin are more likely to OD than people that don't....

Pssst.....
Guess what?

Heroin is illegal to use or possess.... a doctor can't even write you a prescription for it.

Yet 4,251 people died last year as a direct result of heroin use last year. You would think that the deaths would be ZERO, since it is completely illegal.

Ban guns.... they will disappear, right?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

That video shows how hard it is to pull a gun out with gloves on, lol.

Everybody has gloves on in a classroom huh? Lol

Epic fail.
edit on 25-7-2014 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The video shows how much wok loves MSM anti-gun hit pieces.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Next video he presents will probably have people pulling out their gun with oven mitts.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How bout this?

Hmm?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Next video he presents will probably have people pulling out their gun with oven mitts.

Honestly. Does anyone think the instructor choose a random time to enter? Everyone with helmets on, wearing gloves and looking upward. Cute.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Oh look. It's the ABC piece where they took people who have never held a gun, put them in a room, sent in a trained marksman then presented the shocking revelation that people with no shooting experience whatsoever fumbled and failed against a professional marksman.

Shocking I tell you. A real eye opener.

If you take some aboriginal and stick him in an F350 on the freeway he'd not perform so well. Shocking.

This amount of willful ignorance just to maintain a position can't be good for you. I see a stroke or aneurysm in your future.

You should put up the other ABC piece where David Muir goes on and on about how easy it is to get grenade launchers yet never mentions where to get the grenades. That ones a classic.
edit on 25-7-2014 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
People get killed every day. When a gun jumps off a self pulls its own trigger then you can say guns kill..Hate 2 break it 2 you but when are closed minded people going to hold the person accountable for their actions. I grew up in a bad neighborhood I seen many people stabbed cut up with broken bottles ever see what a baseball bat to the skull can do I HAVE and its not pretty and also deadly...And a reminder to all Anti gunners AMERICA was born thanks to the gun and people with the bal$$ to take a stand. If you don't like guns simple do not own 1 .But trying to tell me what i can and cant own IT IS not going to happen... May a pic will help people understand..

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
How bout this?

Hmm?

Shall I post a video of a car accident?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere
...yet never mentions where to get the grenades.

Gun shows. Evil, wicked gun shows.

link   

originally posted by: thisguyrighthere

Oh look. It's the ABC piece where they took people who have never held a gun, put them in a room, sent in a trained marksman then presented the shocking revelation that people with no shooting experience whatsoever fumbled and failed against a professional marksman.

Shocking I tell you. A real eye opener.

If you take some aboriginal and stick him in an F350 on the freeway he'd not perform so well. Shocking.

This amount of willful ignorance just to maintain a position can't be good for you. I see a stroke or aneurysm in your future.

You should put up the other ABC piece where David Muir goes on and on about how easy it is to get grenade launchers yet never mentions where to get the grenades. That ones a classic.

Yep just like putting a street fighter against a professional..Any one remember Kimbo slice bad ass on the streets but not against trained mma fighters....

link   
a reply to: thisguyrighthere

If you watch the clip, one of the test subjects claimed he had hundreds of hours of practice. He was "killed" execution style.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join