It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think that CCW permit holder is a safe individual? Maybe not:

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What would i say?

I would say they just haven't been caught yet.

Only a matter of time though.

WOW!

That's some scary logic there........

Kinda minority report creepy, if you ask me.

I think that eventually you will break the law, HauntWok, therefore you should be arrested and imprisoned before you do that.

There. I feel so much safer having a potential felon now off the street.

See the Logic Train there????

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
More nonsense and trolling

Good job wok

U are delusional in you gun stance

Double. But im gonna leave it be. Because it deserves to be said again
edit on am720143111America/ChicagoFri, 25 Jul 2014 11:42:43 -0500_7000000 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Worked for the people in the link in the op too.

Legal gun owners, legal ccws. Lots of dead victims.

I'm sure the gun lobby is working hard to make it easier for more and more people to be their own armed vigilante.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Lol dude your excuses have no meat on them but hey I'll give you an A for effort.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I'm sure the gun lobby is working hard to make it easier for more and more people to be their own armed vigilante.

If you only were concerned more with the ILLEGAL GUN carriers, then you would be saving SO MANY MORE lives......

Spin it anyway you want..... CCW holders are statistically more law abiding than the average citizen.

edit on 25-7-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If you take any group of human beings, given enough of them, you will find all types. That's been shown beyond question where we see priests who violate, not support their charges. Police who beat, not serve the citizenry and even licensed nurses who kill as "angels of mercy", instead of saving as they are duty-bound to do. All those can be found in professions not otherwise thought to draw such illness. Yet, there they stand.

CCW is drawing many millions of people from all walks of life. Men and women, and from all races. It's the ultimate grab bag, short of general population itself.

You will get some bad apples. You will get some who are criminals at heart, and just never found the opportunity to express that sick side of themselves before. Hence..some sick pups will bypass all screening despite any effort. I'd challenge anyone to show me a screened group of people in sufficient numbers for statistics where that does NOT happen. However tragic for results? Humans are Humans.

The few among millions isn't cause to disarm and leave those millions defenseless who form the rule rather than the exception you seek.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
More of woks nonsense can be found here

Feel free to tell him what u think of this obvious bs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Eta why is this ignorance and trolling allowed on a site whos motto is deny ignorance?

edit on am720143111America/ChicagoFri, 25 Jul 2014 11:51:53 -0500_7u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Guns are specifically designed to kill. They by design cannot in any way create, only destroy.

Try again.

Yes, your opinion. I have created works of art with a rifle.

Even if they had no purpose other than to kill......

SO WHAT!

I wish that you gun grabbers were tasked with enforcing the new laws that have the police confiscating guns in several states lately. But I would want you to collect the guns under the same circumstances that you want the populace to be...... UNARMED.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I know you won't read it but...

www.gunfacts.info...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Geez, dude give it up, quit your whining, like I said in the other thread if your not gonna actually do something to change it there is no point in bitching and moaning about it. We get it you think everyone with a gun wants to kill everybody.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What would i say?

I would say they just haven't been caught yet.

Only a matter of time though.

Just an FYI here, but I've been meaning to get a scan of this for awhile anyway.

That is what a current, valid Missouri CCW looks like. It's not fancy. It doesn't have to be. The serial number at the top is actually all law enforcement cares to see or know of it, anyway. I carry that in my wallet and my gun on a belt clip next to it as close to regularly as my time on prohibited school grounds can allow. (I.E... That's about the only time I'm not exercising my right).

Now I can assure you I am not a gun owner who "just hasn't been caught yet" doing something untoward or improper with my weapon. I can also assure you I've been in a couple situations since getting my first permit issued where, if I'd been the kind of person to do such a thing, I could have nudged and maneuvered things into a defense situation. (having that tendency means you likely wouldn't have qualified to get a permit anyway)

In point of fact, I spent a full day in a classrooms, among other things, before getting that permit. Some may imagine the class to be one about when, where and how to shoot someone in defense. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's a class dedicated almost entirely and by state guidelines, to teach when NOT to shoot and how to AVOID the situations where a shooting would likely result.

After all, there is a CRITICAL detail you would be taught until you told them to shut up and drop it. If you do ANYTHING to further, encourage, create or advance the problem or situation that ends in a shooting or defense issue, it is not a defense issue anymore. The permit isn't relevant and no castle doctrine will help a bit. Then, it's mutual combatants and you take your chances with a jury for manslaughter...at best.

No permit makes someone safe, but without a proven and verified history of being safe, legal and responsible...or lack of anything to the contrary at the least? You will never get one of those permits in the first place. That's why the CCW permit matters. It demonstrates the person holding it HAS been investigated and that is what was discovered about their character and background.

** Oh.. and I am not 210lbs now.. (sigh) That was almost a year ago. Stupid stats... I almost redacted that too, but it's not a sensitive piece of personal info. Just....awkward. lol

OMG.... I see a future criminal, you better give up that gun right now.. I will PM you with an address where to send it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

Eta why is this ignorance and trolling allowed on a site whos motto is deny ignorance?

As a good example of what not to do.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
art with gun
Try again.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

The proof is in the pudding. No matter how you slice it, people with guns kill.

Self defense, murder, suicide, someone is dead.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No matter how YOU slice it, people with knives kill.... and knives aren't even designed specifically to kill.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pimptriggs

That's a nail gun, used for construction, nice try.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: pimptriggs

That's a nail gun, used for construction, nice try.

Nail guns kill people.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Haunt, the VAST MAJORITY of people with guns DO NOT KILL OTHER PEOPLE.

Period.

No use even trying to debate that.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Not yet, just because they haven't yet doesn't mean they aren't going to.

Statistics say someone with a gun is more likely to shoot someone than someone without a gun.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Statistics say someone with a gun is more likely to shoot someone than someone without a gun.

Duh, nice stat lol

Since you know the future can I have the winning lotto numbers.

Sad that you focus on a small issue instead focusing on the true serial killers such as abortion doctors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join