learn more

Think that CCW permit holder is a safe individual? Maybe not:

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Soooooo, more newer laws to enforce old laws.

More infringement on top of already existing infringement.

All with NO guarantee that THIS time it will work...........And with shootings on the decline.

Here. Let me give you some further logic from your side.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

This new bill doesn't add anything to gun laws, no new infringement, just doing what y'all claim you want.

That's it, and the fact that it has you up in arms just tells me that y'all don't want gun laws enforced.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So a new law, with no new law.

Dude...you really should say these things out loud before you share them with the group.

The current law already addresses what needs to happen during the course of a sale/transaction.

What specifically does this "new law that doesn't create new laws" state?
Does it double promise on a stack of bibles to enforce already existing laws?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok

That's it, and the fact that it has you up in arms just tells me that y'all don't want gun laws enforced.

You keep repeating to that and all your Anti-2nd buddies.

Let's see how far it gets you.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This new bill doesn't add anything to gun laws, no new infringement, just doing what y'all claim you want.

Okay...let's see if this makes sense. Laws are not being enforced so you want to pass a law that makes enforcing existing laws mandatory (which they already are--that's kind of the point of a law) and you seem to think that THIS law will get enforced?

What was Einstein's definition of insanity? "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Restricted

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: Restricted
I worked with these guys for 23 years in a peripheral law enforcement job. It was my job to know bats*** crazy. I worked with the mentally ill.

So you restrict someone's civil rights because you think they are bat# crazy or do you have to prove irrationality. I may "know" john is a criminal. Can I just lock him up?

Boy, you are really rabid. I'm done talking to you. I don't like how aggressive you are.

That's silly. I'm simply drawing out a thought process. If you think that is "aggressive" and frightens you, then I think we all have an insight into your fears of your fellow man.

If someone is afraid of "aggressive typing" no wonder he's wetting himself at the thought of his fellow man being armed. Methinks the problem is with irrational fear of things like "aggressive typing" not with any real threat.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

dude....me and the others aren't the gun lobby, we aren't shills for the gun lobby, and we're not crazy, stupid, or any of the other stuff you've tried to say we are...

For whatever reason, the current laws aren't being enforced, but here is something that is designed to compel whoever to enforce the regulations that currently exist.

But unfortunately, the gun lobby has an issue with it.

we're not taking issue with it because we're paid to fight it....we take issue with it, because it's frakin' stupid....only in some people's twisted minds, do we need a law to force compliance with an existing law....it's a law....it's not an option, it's not a suggestion, it's a law.....you don't need a law that says "follow the law"....

only in their twisted minds does this actually work....if you can't see the idiocy, and futility of it, then you're beyond help, sorry man...
edit on 8-5-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

dude....me and the others aren't the gun lobby, we aren't shills for the gun lobby, and we're not crazy, stupid, or any of the other stuff you've tried to say we are...

you forgot one....Forum Gang

a feeble attempt to stifle debate IMO

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

oh SNAP!......i totally forgot to mention that one by name....

oh well, we can say it's covered by "any of the other stuff you've tried to say we are"...yes, that works nicely..

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Y'all have already proven that you don't want current laws enforced, and the fervor in which y'all follow your gun lobby bosses commands and attempt to stifle any opposition to gun violence is remarkably telling.

Eventually the people are going to get sick of the violence, the bullying, the intimidation, the thinly veiled threats and realize that as a society we need stronger gun laws, and if we don't get them, we will elect people that will vote for them.

If the gun lobby isn't going to fight to get guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane soon they might not be able to fight for their own law abiding gun owners.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Y'all have already proven that you don't want current laws enforced, and the fervor in which y'all follow your gun lobby bosses commands and attempt to stifle any opposition to gun violence is remarkably telling.

Eventually the people are going to get sick of the violence, the bullying, the intimidation, the thinly veiled threats and realize that as a society we need stronger gun laws, and if we don't get them, we will elect people that will vote for them.

If the gun lobby isn't going to fight to get guns out of the hands of criminals and the insane soon they might not be able to fight for their own law abiding gun owners.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You remind me of the quote: "You can't fix stupid"

That is all....carry on.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Y'all have already proven that you don't want current laws enforced,

Really??? See, here in the real world, outside of the Progressive best intentions Land, we require someone to actually produce such things.
Got anything you can offer up??? Not your typical waxed theory, or hyperbole or MDA talking points.

ANYTHING would be nice.

and the fervor in which y'all follow your gun lobby bosses commands and attempt to stifle any opposition to gun violence is remarkably telling.

Is this all that you got???? really??? The same tired Anti-2nd talking point drivel?
So, we take "commands" from these bosses? Can you please provide me which "boss" you reference to?

Yes.........it seems that people are tired of the violence crap and are arming themselves.

So, where is it the responsibility of the "gun lobby" to enforce laws???

Seems that the Govt you show sooo much love for, has failed at doing the job you want them to do.....and yet you blindly still want MORE laws, which as you stated above isn't a new law, to enforce current laws. But, still have yet to produce anything showing that this "newer" law will guarantee to do this.

You really are at the juvenile level of life. False and fake securities so you feel better in life.

Time to grow up. But, I am sure this will get glossed over by you and you will go back on some High-horsed rant about this or that.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
now, i should like to note ahead of time, that even though it appears you're being ganged up on, it's not the case....when you say inflammatory, antagonistic, and stupid things....well, you should expect a fair few replies....

Y'all have already proven that you don't want current laws enforced

really? how have we done that? by not supporting the absolutely idiotic premise that we need to pass a law, that says "oh, hey, y'all need to enforce the law"?

we've said we want current laws enforced....so the fact that you're STILL claiming that we don't want the law enforced tells me that you're either not paying attention(which we already know to be true), or you're an idiot.....or both....

and the fervor in which y'all follow your gun lobby bosses commands and attempt to stifle any opposition to gun violence is remarkably telling.

and again, either not paying attention, or you're an idiot....

just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't make them a shill....

and how are we attempting to stifle opposition to violence? by not supporting the absolutely idiotic premise that we need to pass a law, that says "oh, hey, y'all need to enforce the law"?

no, that just means that we are against stupid, feckless legislation that isn't even worth the paper it's on, because it will do nothing to solve the problem...

what in the F**K are you talking about? what bullying, what intimidation, what thinly veiled threats? what the hell are you on about? and then you loop back around to calling for stronger gun laws, which is infringement, and would do nothing to fix anything...so now, with enough time, you've demonstrated that yours truly IS a completely circular argument, with no end, and no sense behind it...good job...

i mean, s**t, it seems like YOU want the revolution to happen.....you want to see politicians installed, that push for infringement of our rights....too much of that, and you'll get your revolution, and then you can sit back on your couch, with your kid, and some popcorn, and watch all the evil gun owners die, on national television....and i'm sure you'll enjoy every moment of it, because you've already wished physical harm, and death on them....

again, who is the gun lobby?

i mean, the NRA already preaches gun safety, offers training courses for safety and whatnot, they've already said they're for background checks....nobody except criminals and crazy people want to see criminals and crazy people with guns...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Do you think we can pass a bill to enforce the border as well since we are not doing that even though there are laws saying we should?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I give the group a young man that speaks the truth.

Haunt, you should probably hit this guy up. He may be able to explain this to you.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

that was a quality contribution....

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join