It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think that CCW permit holder is a safe individual? Maybe not:

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I do put loose ones in the change holder box sometimes, I believe that it has (1) 9mm, approximately (6) 22LR rounds and (2) empty .243 Win cases in there right now.

Mine has a 40mm grenade, a 105 round (AP), a Samurai sword and a pack of Chicklets.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I just remembered that I have an ammo can in the trunk with somewhere between 600 and 1000 rounds of various rimfire ammo in it.
Imagine how long I would have to stay in NJ if a cop found that!

10 years in prison for each hollowpoint.... let's say there are 150 rounds that are hollowpoint.... OMG, My great-great-great-great grandchildren would have to come claim my remains when the sentence was over.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

a 105 round (AP)

If that gets under your brake pedal you may be in trouble!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If that gets under your brake pedal you may be in trouble!

I was going to real life first person shoot it under your brake pedal and then use my gun lobby influence to force the police to not enforce the law because, yeah, I have that power.
edit on 30-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Mine has that barrel shroud thing, as identified by Carolyn McCarthy.

I am the Predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You just want the streets to flow with blood and dead bodies.

Make sure you get your car detailed before hand though, because Lord knows you might be turned away if a round is loose in the car.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

I have a gun with a barrel shroud, but since it is a shotgun, does that give me a reprieve via the Joe Biden Directive?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So nobody mentions the CHAINSAW attachment?
www.thegunsman.com...
ANOTHER story about a successful engagement.
www.theblaze.com... t/
edit on 30-7-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: added more material.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: butcherguy

So nobody mentions the CHAINSAW attachment?
www.thegunsman.com...

You clearly are just a paid shill by the NRA......and the logging lobby and just want innocent people to die as they float on the blood of their neighbors kids.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Still waiting on that state with the "realistic gun laws".

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't care who you are, that's pretty cool lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I have a gun with a barrel shroud, but since it is a shotgun, does that give me a reprieve via the Joe Biden Directive?

I don't know what I'd do without mine. My 12ga barrel gets so damn hot just having fun I'm quite sure it would melt in the zombie apocalypse without it. God Bless the Barrel Shroud.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

And thank you for the Saiga 12

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You just want the streets to flow with blood and dead bodies.

Of course, since winter ended public works has neglected their duties so I was hoping this would fill in the potholes.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

sadly I have not had the pleasure of shooting one being in Cali. But yes...Thank God for The Saiga 12 also. happy shooting Cav

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
A hearty thank you, to everybody who has contributed to this thread. I just spent the last 45 minutes reading it all from page 1 and I must say I have not had this good a laugh in quite a while.

I'm going to go home and clean my guns. They're already clean, but after this, I just can't help myself.

Again, thank you. Sooooo funny.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

oh, i know this...wouldn't want it jamming the seat mechanism, or maybe wedging under a pedal, or something like that...would be inconvenient.

by the way...i've got like 3 of 4 more of these evil som'bitches to research, then i'm done with the list...probably be done in a couple of hours....

jesus, this took longer than i thought it would.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

oh, you mean the shoulder thing that goes up?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
I've never said guns should be banned, any gun, I just want to stop the wrong people from getting a hold of them. The system is broken, and it's just getting worse.

Which in itself is a problem.

In Washington state I had to have my finger prints taken and a background check done, so it is not wide spread as you say. Also, do we have any statistics that a background check would have actually come up with something to prevent the vast majority of these CCW holder cases? I really do not think so...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
and here we go..sorry it took so long.

and while we're on the topic of it having taken a long time, i hope to hell the results of this effort are not ignored...i'd be real disappointed...

September 27, 2012 – Andrew Engeldinger kills seven and injures one in Minneapolis, Minnesota.- "snapped" after having been fired from his job. Shooter was on Mirtazapine, Trazodone, Temazepam, and generic Wellbutrin. unable to find solid information proving his gun was legally purchased. Not a CCW holder.

August 5, 2012 – Wade Michael Page kills seven and injures three in Oak Creek, Wisconsin with a gun purchased from a federal firearms licensed dealer in nearby West Allis. - no known motive, motive suspected to be in relation to his white supremacist beliefs. no indication of psychiatric drugs. due to MN state laws, no information can be obtained regarding whether or not he was a CCW holder. Point Of Interest(POI): "self-inflicted gunshot wound to the back of the head"

July 20, 2012 – James Holmes kills twelve and injures fifty-eight in Aurora, Colorado with guns purchased over the Internet and from gun shops. - Motive Unknown. Shooter was on undergoing treatment for mental illness, and was on Klonopin, and Generic Zoloft. Not a CCW holder.

May 20, 2012 – Ian Stawicki kills six and injures one in Seattle, Washington with guns purchased from Bulls Eye Shooter Supply in Tacoma, Washington. - Motive Unknown. No documented history of mental illness, though his family believed him to be quite mad. No medication. Valid CCW holder.

April 2, 2012 – One L. Goh kills seven and injures three in Oakland, California with a gun purchased from Bullseye in Castro Valley, California. - "snapped" after having been expelled from school, and apparently screwed out of money. Shooter suffered from paranoid schizophrenia, but was not officially diagnosed until after the shooting. Not a CCW holder.

February 22, 2012 – Jeong Soo Paek kills five in Norcross, Georgia. - Motive Unknown. No information available on shooter's mental state, or if he was on any medications. No information available on CCW(it is assumed he did not hold one)

October 14, 2011 – Scott Evans Dekraai kills eight and injures one in Seal Beach, California. - Shooter apparently targeted his EX-wife, over an argument regarding custody of their son. Shooter had been previously diagnosed with PTSD, had previously had a restraining order filed against him, however, it had expired at the time of the shooting. Shooter was on Trazodone and Topamax. Not a CCW holder.

January 8, 2011 – Jared Lee Loughner kills six and injures thirteen in Tucson, Arizona with a gun purchased from Sportsmans Warehouse in Tucson. - Shooter targeted U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, feeling she had snubbed him, and not sufficiently answered a question he asked at a previous appearance of her's that he had attended. shooter suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, however, it had not been diagnosed at the time of the shooting. Weapon appears to have been legally owned. Not a CCW holder.

August 3, 2010 – Omar Thornton kills nine and injures two in Manchester, Connecticut with guns purchased from a dealer in East Windsor, Connecticut. - "snapped" after being forced to resign, for stealing. Motive is alleged racism on the part of his co-workers. No documented history of mental illness, or medication. weapons appear to have been legally obtained. No reliable information available regarding CCW.

November 5, 2009 – Nidal Malik Hassan kills thirteen and injures thirty in Fort Hood, Texas with a gun purchased from a gun shop in Killeen, Texas. - Motive unknown, but suspected to be tied to radical Islamic views, prompting attempts to have the shooting reclassified as a domestic terrorist attack. No documented history of mental illness, or medication. Weapons appear to be legally obtained. Not a CCW holder.

April 3, 2009 – Jiverly Wong kills fourteen and injures four in Binghamton, New York with guns purchased from Gander Mountain in New York. - Motive appears to be in regards to perceived racist treatment by police over the course of a number of years. this is substantiated by a letter the shooter sent to a news network before carrying out the shooting. No documented history of mental illness or medication. Shooter had previously been convicted of a misdemeanor charge of fraud, for forgery. Shooter had made statements to people about his dislike of America, and his desire to kill the president. Weapons appear to have been legally obtained. Not a CCW holder

March 29, 2009 – Robert Stewart kills eight and injures three in Carthage, California. - (this occurred in Carthage, N.C., not California. if they can't even get THIS right, what else didn't they get right?) Motive suspected to be in relation to his wife leaving him. Shooter was on Lexapro, Ambien, and Xanax. Shooter had a history of violent behavior. Weapons appear to have been legally obtained. Not a CCW holder.

June 25, 2008 – Wesley Neal Higdon kills six and inures one in Henderson, Kentucky with guns purchased online and from retailers in Champlaign, Illiniois. - Motive Unknown. No documented history of Mental illness, or medication. Can find no corroborating information regarding the origin of the weapons, searches for corroborating information only return this list. unable to reliably confirm that the weapons were legally obtained. Not a CCW holder.

February 14, 2008 – Steven Phillip Kazmierczak kills six and injures twenty-one in DeKalb, Illinois with guns purchased from Tony's Gun & Ammo in Champaign, Illinois and from a website operated by TGSCOM, Inc. - No known motive. Shooter had a history of mental illness, and was on Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Shooter did not acquire any weapons from TGSCOM inc. Weapons appear to have been legally obtained. Not a CCW holder.

October 7, 2007 – Tyler Peterson kills six and injures one in Crandon, Wisconsin with a gun given to him by the Forrest County Sheriff's Department. - Motive unknown. Shooter was a police officer, and was therefore authorized to carry a firearm, making the question of whether or not he held a CCW moot. No known history of mental illness or medication. Weapon was issued to the shooter by his department.

April 16, 2007 – Seung-Hui Cho kills thirty-three and injures seventeen in Blacksburg, Virginia with guns purchased from a website operated by TGSCOM, Inc. - Where to start with this one... Motive appears to be hatred of "rich kids", and rejection by a woman, though other factors almost certainly played a role. Shooter had a LONG history of mental illness, including a diagnosis of Selective Mutism. Cho was later ordered by the court to undergo mental health treatment, an order that served to adjudicate Cho as a mental defective, which made him ineligible to purchase firearms under federal law. He failed to disclose this on federal forms, and nobody caught it. Shooter was prescribed Prozac, however, it is unknown if he was actually taking it. Shooter had been on Paxil from 1999 to 2000. Weapons were not legally obtained. Not a CCW holder.

Cont. next post.
edit on 7-30-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join