It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think that CCW permit holder is a safe individual? Maybe not:

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

no, thanks to the government you love so much, NOT doing their job...

you really think the NRA has the juice to make the government NOT enforce the law?

if you believe that, i can give you a GREAT deal on a bridge...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
a reply to: NavyDoc

It's completely honest, they should have not been able to buy a gun legally, but they were.

Thanks to the gun lobby.

But that is incorrect. I have demonstrated several times where they were not able to buy guns legally and their purchase of same or their obtaining them was in violation of the law. That is one problem with our "law enforcement" they go one and on about more background checks but they don't even follow up or arrest those who falsify their documents and qualifications now.

And no, it's not "the gun lobby" it is incompetent and negligent government bureaucracy.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes we have a constitutionally elected government, doesn't mean they can't be bought.

You really can't even keep your own crap straight.

SO, if they are bought, then they aren't duly elected.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Wait wait wait. I gotta laugh at this one.

So, the NRA wants people to own guns, that aren't supposed to own guns, so they can kill others.

DUDE.....I gotta hand it to you. The tinfoil hat is all yours bud.

I think you have been sniffing those cleaning chemicals.

Please show me some evidence that links the "gun lobby" to such a thing.

I would love to see this.

And I will wait, while you go to your Anti-2nd group websites, to perform the search to mine your retort from.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

But, his premise is that LE is hogtied due to the "gun lobby" boogeyman.

Because of the NRA, the ATF and police aren't able to enforce laws................already on the books..............that are in fact able to be enforced....................where others are arrested for........................

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

So, you don't want these laws enforced?

If they are enforced, then the government is gun grabbing, if they don't, people who shouldn't get guns, get guns legally.

So, make up your minds, either you are for the wrong people getting guns, or you support the government enforcing these laws and admit they aren't gun grabbers.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

So, make up your minds, either you are for the wrong people getting guns, or you support the government enforcing these laws and admit they aren't gun grabbers.

Have you been reading this thread during your hyperbole invention sessions?

None of us wants criminals to have guns.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok, so you would support gun confenscation, enforcing the laws that are on the books? Putting people in jail and taking away firearms?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Ok, so you would support gun confenscation, enforcing the laws that are on the books? Putting people in jail and taking away firearms?

From criminals? Of course.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Criminals belong in jail. They shouldn't vote ether--real criminals who hurt people, not "criminals" made by stupid regulatory decisions mind you.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
...not "criminals" made by stupid regulatory decisions mind you.

Good point. Otherwise the EPA will site you for having a puddle on your property and *poof* you are a 'criminal'.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ah I see, so, you therefore support a gun grab.

And y'all accused me of being a gun grabber, and, isn't it common knowledge that this administration is the gun grabbingest administration in the history of the world?

Yet here we are, and we discover that they own fact aren't doing their jobs and aren't taking guns away.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Deflect and attack.

Going to answer my questions? Or do I have to call you out now for a second time?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Why are you shocked that throughout this troll thread (and your other) that we have repeatedly stated that we do not want criminals to own weapons?

If you want to call removing firearms from the possession of criminals a 'gun crab' so you feel like you are scoring some points maybe you can make a call and have the Chicago Police do their job and 'gun grab' the weapons away from the gangs they let infest their city. Rahm and Dear Leader may thank you.

edit on 28-7-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And with that statement. I suppose you are fine with double punishments for people.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

And y'all accused me of being a gun grabber, and, isn't it common knowledge that this administration is the gun grabbingest administration in the history of the world?

Yet here we are, and we discover that they own fact aren't doing their jobs and aren't taking guns away.

There is a difference from a "gun grabber" who wants to take away guns from law abiding citizens and those who think that removing the right to keep and bear arms like the right to vote from a convicted violent felon is an appropriate punishment for their actions and a proper requirement for release back into society.

Those are two radically different things and I'm certain you understand that.

Law abiding gun owners and the NRA both want violent criminals to be in jail and disarmed. The majority of our violent crime is by repeat offenders.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

...the gun grabbingest administration in the history of the world?
Yet here we are, and we discover that they own fact aren't doing their jobs...

Eric Holder not doing his job?!? The hell you say.

See that?

That is me doing my shocked face.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It's a funny thing.

Haunt thinks they should be stopping regular people from getting firearms. Which this Admin is. Please go research what is going on with all the different import bans on not just firearms, but anything firearm related, from demilled kits to barrel blanks.

We think the Govt should be stopping criminals. Instead they arm them, see Fast and Furious, or allow them to push policy that trumps laws, see ATF, stop lawful people from bearing arms, see DC local Govt, or arbitrarily decide a part is illegal, see CO and numerous other States bans.

SOOOOo.....yeah, I guess you are correct Holder is doing his job........if his job entails going in the opposite of the Constitution and Laws.

Man AugustusMasonicus, you must be racist to suggest Holder is nothing but an upstanding US AG.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Your logic is pathetic. Please read this next part really, really slowly so you can fully understand it.

1. We have laws that are supposed to prohibit BAD PEOPLE from owning/buying weapons.

2. The "gun lobby" is only interested in keeping the GOOD PEOPLE able to own/buy weapons.

Please note, there is a difference between GOOD and BAD people.

If you are truly about trying to enact change for the better, then focus you efforts on finding out HOW AND WHY the BAD people are able to own/buy weapons.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Please move to France as soon as possible, I am sure we can come up with the Euros to make it happen. You are in over your head here man....let it go. You tried and failed miserably on all fronts. I will continue to carry and PRAY that I never need to draw my weapon on anyone BUT if it gets me (or GASP, even you) home one day from a bad situation you can thank me at that time though I doubt you would.

America is a great place and if you disagree with the 2nd Amendment as it is written then start a petition to amend it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join