It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think that CCW permit holder is a safe individual? Maybe not:

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HauntWok
guys that would have been stopped, but weren't, for years, before this administration. Not stopped from legally buying a firearm.

But why?

Could it be pressure from the gun lobby? I think it might.

The gun lobby, making sure violent criminals have access to guns.

No, bleeding heart liberals like yourself who do not want to incarcerate or punish violent and deranged people.

link   

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. There are laws restricting violent criminals from buying guns. Sadly, you must not have heard about the store they shop at. It's a market called "the Black Market". I suggest you look into that, familiarize yourself with it and how it works. Then, once you FULLY comprehend it, you will see how inordinately silly, your threads on this subject are.

link   
a reply to: HauntWok

Not stopped from legally buying a firearm.

They have been shown to be unqualified to purchase.... they didn't buy them legally. They broke a law, or someone else did, if they purchased a firearm.

Could it be pressure from the gun lobby? I think it might.

Could you elaborate on the methods that the 'gun lobby' uses to pressure law enforcement to fail to enforce the law?

Really?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. There are laws restricting violent criminals from buying guns. Sadly, you must not have heard about the store they shop at. It's a market called "the Black Market". I suggest you look into that, familiarize yourself with it and how it works. Then, once you FULLY comprehend it, you will see how inordinately silly, your threads on this subject are.

Indeed!
Heroin is completely illegal. There is no special ID card that I can show that 'qualifies' me to buy it..... yet I know that I can buy heroin from multiple individuals within one half a mile from where I am sitting right this moment.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Jeong Soo Paek

Song was requesting protection because in February that year her brother, Jeong Soo Paek, had walked in the spa his sisters owned with their husbands, argued with her for a moment, then closed his fist and bashed her in the head. Norcross police arrested Paek on the scene for simple battery. His sister, whose temple began to swell and who appeared “in great physical discomfort,” was whisked to Dunwoody Medical Center, according to court documents.

#Paek would serve about two months in jail, and his sister’s wounds weren’t deemed serious. Six years later, his attack at the same spa left no room for recovery.

Prison time for violence, restraining order = prohibited person = not law abiding gun owner or legal gun owner.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

You truly have a great understanding of Deflect and Attack.

But.......................your being called out on it. Numerous times...........by numerous people.

Your BS is just that. BS.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
For the last year, a year today, I have been carrying concealed everywhere I go.

Not one person was shot. Not one suicide instance. Not one violent act. Not one anger based snap.

Haunt...............your OPs are full of crap.

Instead of posting more of this, just post this
in the main area.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Steven Phillip Kazmierczak

He graduated from Elk Grove High School in 1998, during which he was treated temporarily for mental illness at the Elk Grove Village Thresholds-Mary Hill House psychiatric center,

Prohibited person, lied on 4473, not a legal gun owner.

He enlisted in the United States Army in September 2001, and was discharged before completing basic training in February 2002 for lying on his application about his mental illness.

The Army caught his lie and booted him. Guess they are better than the FBI background check people/.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
damnit, doc....

i've been working over this list for HOURS.....should i even bother wasting my time?

edit on 7-28-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
damnit, doc....

i've been working over this list for HOURS.....should i even bother wasting my time?

LOL. I've been just doing some superficial work. I'll stop and you hit him with the big guns.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

damnit, doc....

LOL. I've been just doing some superficial work. I'll stop and you hit him with the big guns.

GUNS!
Oh NOES... YOU SAID GUNS!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

O,O!

OH NOES!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

no worries....i'm not gonna be done until tomorrow though, it looks like....

it's a long list, and there is a lot of reading, and searching involved to fill in the blanks...

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

O,O!

OH NOES!!

NOES!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Basically all you are proving is that the gun lobby has a stranglehold on our government, making sure that the few gun laws there are aren't being enforced.

CMon, you guys think Obama and Holder are out to get your guns, but at the same time they won't bother to enforce gun laws that would do exactly what they want to do?

How does that work, and as you are busy proving, this isn't a problem with this administration alone, but goes back decades.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Basically all you are proving is that the gun lobby has a stranglehold on our government, making sure that the few gun laws there are aren't being enforced.

CMon, you guys think Obama and Holder are out to get your guns, but at the same time they won't bother to enforce gun laws that would do exactly what they want to do?

How does that work, and as you are busy proving, this isn't a problem with this administration alone, but goes back decades.

So, now you shift from CCW to the NRA boogeyman pitch, created by MDA, Brady Bunch and any other looser Anti-2nd group.

It is nice that you can regurgitate crap, from crap sources.

And the whole stranglehold thing?? Thought this was a duly elected Govt.

Dude, you can't even keep your own BS straight.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: macman

The original premise is still valid, these people obtained guns legitimately. They were legal gun owners.

It just shows how powerful the gun lobby is in this country.

Yes we have a constitutionally elected government, doesn't mean they can't be bought.

But thank you guys for going through all that research to prove my point. As it's been my point that these people shouldn't have ever had guns.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: macman

The original premise is still valid, these people obtained guns legitimately. They were legal gun owners.

It just shows how powerful the gun lobby is in this country.

Yes we have a constitutionally elected government, doesn't mean they can't be bought.

But thank you guys for going through all that research to prove my point. As it's been my point that these people shouldn't have ever had guns.

But that's incorrect. We see that they owned guns in violation of the laws on the books to prevent it, which demonstrates that more gun laws do not disarm those who intend to do harm, but rather those who obey the law. The list, compiled by people with an agenda is a dishonest one.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

It's completely honest, they should have not been able to buy a gun legally, but they were.

Thanks to the gun lobby.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It's completely honest, they should have not been able to buy a gun legally, but they were.

Thanks to the gun lobby.

How does the gun lobby not enforce laws? Is that not the responsibility of law enforcement?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join