posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:48 AM
If I have a bad back, I can just eat a white clover flower after the bee gets to it. It works for about three hours but you need to make sure not to
There is a problem with this I have found, a very important note. The white clover in the way up north does not have toxic properties. They do not
know why. But much of the white clover in the south has toxic glycogens. So do not be eating the clover where it does not get hard winters. The
clover up north has a mutation that stops it from making these toxic chemicals, they think it is because producing these toxins when the season is
shorter draws too much power from the plant. They are antipreditor defense chemicals. Also, in severe drought, the plants make this defense chemical
to make sure they survive, the things that eat them would wipe them out if they didn't. So even up north they could possibly be dangerous.
So I should say, don't eat white clover to most people, there is no way of telling which has this chemistry and which doesn't, they are the same
plant. Now, I think you should be able to taste something different, but up here they taste kinda good...because they probably do not have this
glycogen. I think it is a cyanic glycogen. Not something to mess with.
Just informing people about what I have found out recently.