It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUIZ - What Color Is Your Aura Right Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
red here,

why is red a bad one ?
was seriously surprised when it turned out red, but its exactly who i am
cool, thx for sharing the link

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
The first question was "Choose your happy place." After four or five minutes I realized that I didn't have one.

What does it mean that my aura is puce?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan>>>> Last summer my sister was visiting and I took her and my niece shopping. We got into a conversation and the topic was car trouble and worrying about if her husband was able to get home safely after dropping them off. I had the exact same feeling on my mind, although it centered on her getting safely home. It was like we were in tune emotionally and psychically and I wanted to convey my feelings to her although I didn't since I didn't want to upset her. Anyway as I felt this link with my sister I looked at her as we walked and talked and I saw this blue/green /aqua aura around her. I just said I see your aura and told her what color it was. I've seen it around my brother once or twice, same color. It was when we were talking and shared the same thoughts.
My aura on the test was blue, my favorite color was green.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I got blue for both. However I admit there were questions that I just didn't know the answer for. Like in the first one "Who would you most like to meet?" when I look at those faces I want to beat most of them with a stick. I chose the heart-shaped puzzle as I'm guessing that's your soul mate? I don't know.

For the second test - pick your favorite letter? Really? Who has a favorite letter? It's bizarre to me that someone would even pick one. "Boy I just love the letter S. Life is just great now that I can hiss like a snake. How would we get on without you?" I ended up picking the one with Q because I had a friend that once joked it's the most shunned and outcast letter of the alphabet, which is kind of funny. There aren't many words with Q out there.

I had fun for a few minutes. Thanks, OP.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You got: Green Aura

Your aura is green. You love life, whether it’s in the form of animals, plants, or human beings. People with green auras often take jobs that allow them to help others: doctors, teachers, and social workers, for example. You probably also love to spend time outdoors. A green aura is a sign that your needs are simple: warm breezes, good songs, and old friends.

Happens to be my favorite color...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Fluorescent clear.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You got: White Aura Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience.

Cool, but can't say I've been called an angel very often.

Got white on both.
edit on 26-7-2014 by solongandgoodnight because: Second

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ha I got a red aura. It's surprisingly accurate on who I am.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I got blue on the first and purple on the second. Seems rather fitting...makes me think about the idea of potential.

Honestly though, in terms of my primary color, if I had to intuit my aura based on how this particular life has been going so far (cuz I don't believe I've successfully seen auras yet) I'd have to say I'm finishing up yellow and working my way into green. I dunno...it's just a feeling.
edit on 28-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing
I usually never partake in these types of quizzes, but I thought, what the heck. Apparently I am "gold" today:

What Color Is Your Aura?

You got: GoldAura

Your aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

It's strange, because I've always felt like someone has been watching over me. My mother is very Roman Catholic and has instilled a strong belief in "Guardian Angels" within me growing. To this day, I still feel somehow "protected". Many events have happened that I can't really explain where I was somehow protected, or forewarned very subtly. The rest of the description pretty much describes me. I have an extremely low stress level because I don't let much bother me, work/wife included in that as well. I wouldn't say I lead a "charmed" life per-say, but things have worked out great, mostly because of the positive outlook I've always had I feel.

On the second I got Blue, which is kinda what I thought I was all along (well a combination of blue/green).

Anyways, it's been fun! Thanks for sharing!

- Tony

edit on 28-7-2014 by 2goodtony because: missed the second quiz altogether, added info with results

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Fun thread Flyersfan. Thanks for this. I got white aura.

"Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience."

Funny thing is though, never been called an angel, far from it, lol. But the rest seems spot on.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
lol im actally feeling firey lately

What Color Is Your Aura?

You got: Red Aura

Your aura is red. You thrive in exciting situations and are quick to fall in love and lust. Spontaneous, passionate, and energetic, you tend to follow your heart, even when it leads you to the wildest, untamed places. Though you occasionally act immature, you only mean to make yourself and others happy.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Your aura is black, which means you’re probably going through something difficult. When an aura is black, it pulls in light, but does not emit it. You have other colors in your aura, but their brightness is currently dulled by your negative feelings. A black aura is temporary. Once you get through this tough time, your true color will return.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I got silver...

(Quote) What Color Is Your Aura?
You got: Silver Aura
Your aura is silver. A silver aura shows that a soul contains much experience and knowledge. You’ve probably been called an old soul. Because you’re good at nurturing and encouraging others, friends come to you when they need advice. Although you tend to serve as a mentor or guide in relationships, you are especially receptive to new ideas and unheard-of possibilities. (Unquote)

Very interesting...food for thought.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
black.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Today my aura is white, hopefully the new experience includes winning the lottery so I can take a dang vacation.

Your aura is white, which is a sign of purity and intelligence. You are open to new ideas, experiences, and people. You’re also likely very spiritual and may often be called “an angel” by your friends. A white aura can be a sign that you are about to embark on a new experience.

True aura color was purple.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's been a few months so I figured I'd recheck my aura color because it can change. (keeping in mind this is just for fun and not a serious quiz) This time I got YELLOW.

You got: Yellow Aura

Your aura is yellow. You can always be counted on for optimism and encouragement, and you have a knack for saying just the right words at the right time. Those with yellow auras tend to have great health, probably in part due to their pleasant disposition. Though you occasionally over-analyze situations, you only mean to make yourself and others as happy as possible.

Well .. obviously the great health part is wrong.
The over analyzing thing is right.

edit on 11/19/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You got: Violet Aura

Your aura is violet. A violet aura is a mark of wisdom, often in a spiritual sense. People with psychic powers usually have violet auras, as do those with some form of magic or supernatural power within. Your openness to the unknown means you often have epiphanies about life that shake your perspective. You are intuitive and idealistic, with a flair for creativity.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i agree with you OP, these surveys can be fun!

i got a yellow aura

Your aura is yellow. You can always be counted on for optimism and encouragement, and you have a knack for saying just the right words at the right time. Those with yellow auras tend to have great health, probably in part due to their pleasant disposition. Though you occasionally over-analyze situations, you only mean to make yourself and others as happy as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join