It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 American officers killed last night in Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: whitepanther999

I can only post into translate by sections via Ipad but I got:

(Last paragraph)

Moscow considers this move as close to the borders of highly aggressive. Note that the current Russian doctrine permits the use of nuclear weapons if conventional forces attempt to invade Russia.

I'm assuming it is referring to proof of American mercenaries close to Russian borders?

edit on 25-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Concur dig's,

Unwarranted. Tragic, regardless of what their intentions were. Getting tired of this bloodlust caused by dispairing individuals or groups. Sad that you see barracking for their causes.

Beers pronto,

Bally

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Don't feed the trolls friends.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

So WTF were they doing there?????????

they weren't interfering in the internal affairs of another country were they by any chance???????????

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Bummer.
Maybe they should not have been there?
You go looking for death and it will find you.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

no, trying to say that it's unclear situation, and i don't completely believe it happened, actually... should be more media coverage... maybe.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

here is an answer... Nato also send 800 men from Poland - 100 dead already, but we see lots of mercenaries coming in Ukraine.

link

Basically hundreds if not thousands of ukranians died and Kiev made a call to arms recently, even 50y old citizens! That means, they dont have much army, so the war now is more from Nato... Everybody claims here in my country, that Ukraine will become a new vietnam style
edit on 25-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why do I feel like we're a collective lobster in a pot of water being heated on the stove?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

G, day Bally
Hmm really hung one on yeserday
just got up and find I am still logged in
figured I had better check what I said to the bloke
Pew its ok I was tempered inmy reply
to task
YES. You are so right mate
end of the day someone dies and war has not been declared
and I figure these blokes we not crunchies er foot sloggers er ok grunts
A waste of two chaps lives and for what
all this cheering that they are dead and all this cheering for war is a bloody tragic sickness
think I need a heart starter

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Come on people will you buy into anything? The last thing Ukraine needs is manpower. And they clearly are not using Western Weapons or Western Doctrine. I know that certain people now need an excuse for the collapse of the rebels other than the fact they lacked the one thing any rebel group needs to survive and that is support from the local population. So now we need the fantasy of Americans and NATO and no doubt soon top secret weapons to explian why the rebels have been defeated by a rag tag force like Ukraines. The truth is Russian training and doctrine is just as rag tag as Ukraines because it is the same. At that point it becomes a numbers game. If the rebels had popular support in the area they would be able to nuetralize Ukraines numbers advantage. Since they do not, it is simply a matter of time no matter how many weapons or volunteers the Russians push in. Anything short of direct Russian intervetion is not going to do much good.
edit on 25-7-2014 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Yes digs,

It is like that. It's a sickness that nothing will ever aleviate, suffice a mushroom.

Pusser mate.

edit on 26-7-2014 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
the german telegraaf also speaks why they want to send mercenaries in, because they need to arrest the new russia commander. Or else, new russia army got very high morality, while the kiev collapses.
So not only a german newspaper speaks about the mercenaries from nato, but also tells you one of their plans.

all-rss.com...

Scandinavians have a very bad experience from soviets in the past, in similar ops... they lost more than a million men...

edit on 26-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

we knew from our media that USA send to ukraine officials to guide the war (3-4 days ago), also equipment, so it was widely known to everybody.

So does this come from your usual source, because if so that is telling as to where the info comes from.

Towing a certain line I see.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

here is an answer... Nato also send 800 men from Poland - 100 dead already, but we see lots of mercenaries coming in Ukraine.

link

Care to provide a source that isn't towing the Russian line, because that is exactly what your source has done from the start of this conflict.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

link

Care to provide a source that isn't towing the Russian line, because that is exactly what your source has done from the start of this conflict.

Nope I dont care, if you dont like the source's dont read them. I am only transfering news from my country, I dont mind and I dont care, that they dont support the nato forces...

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

So not only a german newspaper speaks about the mercenaries from nato, but also tells you one of their plans.

all-rss.com...

You do know this is just what someone wants to say is news and not actually news.

Answer: News2 - social news site where authors and editors are the readers themselves. Its main feature is that every bit of news you can approve or "bury". News that a large number of votes gained by briefly appear on the main page. News that "bury" some readers disappear from the list of recently published. Thus readers and authors of the site themselves adequately regulate the qualitative and quantitative content of the site.

news2.ru...

So you can also add whatever you think is news, and if it is popular among other members then it is considered news, seems legit and a proper place to get real news.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Nope I dont care, if you dont like the source's dont read them.

Then quit trying to pass it off as something that is the truth.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I ve searched the source of this news and its actually not russia, its netherlands themselves who leaked the 800 military in ukraine... More specifically the SPITS newspaper, go find it, its not my language, so its hard for me to search it, how to login and stuff... I am not interested about any kind of germanic language...

u must have account to view the article.. here is the link

www.spitsnieuws.nl.../archives/buitenland/2014/07/nederland-en-vs-bereiden-invasie-voor

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I am only transfering news from my country, I dont mind and I dont care, that they dont support the nato forces...

Well at least you are letting the rest of ATS know what your trying to pass off as true is a biased news site. Also thanks for showing what side your backing as if it wasn't already evident.

So is that the only news source in Greece?

Oddly that doesn't seem to be...

> Greece (Agencies and Newspapers)

Greek National
Adesmeftos Typos (Grk)
Athens News Agency
Athens News (Eng)
Athens Photo News (Grk & Eng)
Eleftherotypia (Grk daily)
Express (Greek newspaper)
Kathimerini (Grk daily)
Kathimerini (Eng daily)
Macedonian Press Agency (Grk)
Macedonian Press Agency (Eng)
Ta Nea (Grk daily)
Rizospastis (Grk)
To Vima (Grk daily)
Greek Regional & Local
Aegean Times
Aggelioforos (Macedonia)
Alithia (Chios)
Anexartitos Typos (Pireas)
Arkadikos Anemos (Arkadia)
Chios Omogeneia (Chios & Diaspora)
Dimokratiki (Rhodes)
Dimotiko Mellon (Pireas)
Eleftheria (Larissa)
Enimerosi (Kerkyra)
Epirus News
Evia News
Hellenikon (Kalamata)
Mesoghios (Heraklion, Crete)
Paratiritis (Thessaloniki)
Patris (Heraklion, Crete)
Proti (Thrace)
Stigmes (Crete)
Thessalia (Thessaly)

www.nostos.com...

But why use a source that doesn't back your own views of this conflict, as that wouldn't be a very good thing to do now would it?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

More specifically the SPITS newspaper, go find it, its not my language, so its hard for me to search it.

Looking more into spitsnieuws I find it funny that this is the type of publication that we in the US call tabloid news, which can be viewed in the checkout line at the grocery store.

Much like these...

1. National Enquirer

2. Star Magazine

3. Weekly World News

4. New York Post

5. The Mirror

6. The Sun

7. New York Daily News

8. Globe Magazine

9. Tabloid

10. Mega Star

top10links.com...:Newspapers:Tabloids

Alot of news but very little of it being true, if any.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join