It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 American officers killed last night in Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
USA send 10 officials to guide the war against new russia army in Kiev and 2 of them got killed by unknown rebels in Mariupole last night. Their execution took place just after they arrived from Kiev (to Mariupole), outside the kiev base.

The information considered as classified and ukraine, plus western media silence about it. This information comes from Russian media.

link

I gave you the basic info, if you need to read more, you can translate the link.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

(post by RifRAAF removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
You've got more edges than Bismuth.

Not every American is a fascist, just like I'm sure not everyone from where you're from is a prejudicial #.
edit on 7/25/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
No I cannot rejoice over someone's death.

They had families and loved ones.

War is crap, but for anyone to rejoice over deaths is simply wrong.

P

edit on 7/25/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

we knew from our media that USA send to ukraine officials to guide the war (3-4 days ago), also equipment, so it was widely known to everybody.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

and here you have it folks , just a way for the US to get more involved .....lame

.. just saying

edit on 0255053172575th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I confirm, it is from some weird Russian website, but it doesn't say anything about it being rebels.

Mariupole is under control of Ukrainian forces.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Or justification for Putin to send in a little help himself . a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Not sure I believe that story, 2 black men from the US shot in a bar by rebels? Doubtful but we will see I guess...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The russian article has speculative and conspiracy vibe.

For example that this occurence is proof that US trains the armed groups in Ukraine.

Or that it will be another argument for restricting firearms in the US.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Live by it, die by it. The empire will crumble by the weight of its own ego. Death is the ultimate of life, how can one not rejoice it, especially if it comes to those most deserving.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: whitepanther999

The link I gave it uses the word "επαναστάτες" and that translates to a rebel group, it doesnt have to do with new russia army, it may be mariopole angry civilians.. lol

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Oh, okay, just in the circumstances it is a word showing the side (rebels/separatists/terrorists), if you know what i mean.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999
The russian article has speculative and conspiracy vibe.

For example that this occurence is proof that US trains the armed groups in Ukraine.

Or that it will be another argument for restricting firearms in the US.

Translating using an Ipad wasn't easy and I'm sure I missed some info but I didn't see any evidence or proof. Further I noticed at the end something about Russia's war doctrine permits the use of nuclear weapons. Not to say the west media isn't capable of reporting rumors and hearsay but they sure as hell wouldn't report something like this even if there was proof.

Although I am sure there is some level of American presence in Ukraine, Color me a bit skeptical.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I ve said before, that we had the news days ago, that Pentagon send crew and guns into KIEV mariopole, today news are just not a surprise for us.

here is the link (2-3 days ago) from a russian friendly website in my country : link

Now I covered the whole info about it...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I only read the initial source which is in Russian. There's nothing about nuclear stuff...

But the things I posted are assumptions of the author of the article. Not very professional.

edit on 25-7-2014 by whitepanther999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RifRAAF

G, day mate
steady there steady I say
your call sign implies R.A.A.F an organisation of fair minded level headed australian blokes of whom 2 of my cousins and 4 of my uncles were members
your comment has done a grave injustice to the 2 chsps that lost their lives their families and to every former and serving member of every allied air force
And as a former member of the A.R.A.
I find your comment unwaranted and offensive
oh A.R.A. stands
for Australian Regular Army

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

rejoicing in death makes you no better than those who implement it
edit on 7/26/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Sad day when anybody dies.

That being said they had absolutely no business being over there aiding those in Kiev in their war crimes.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: whitepanther999

Whatcha tryna say? Killed by Ukrainian folk to blames on rebel folk?

Sure wouldn't wanna be a pawn from the military nation being sent to a desperate group eager to have some assistance if not someone else to fight their war.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join