It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video proof that the MH17 was shot down by the junta with "BUK"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
UAV fixed the moment of the complex "Buk" in the infrared.

Video is published to those who need to know - control is maintained, videos - there.

Yuri Bereza, the right hand of Kolomoisky had given the command for the shot.

The commander of battalion "Dnepr", Yuri Bereza coincidentally a professional antiaircrafter. Coincidence is quite amusing, given that Kolomoisky who owns the airlines in Dnepropetrovsk, had every opportunity to make dispatchers reject Malaysian plane off course.
edit on 07am303u7 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I don't think we can come to such conclusions from this video...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
Coincidence is quite amusing

Yes, coincidences is a real funny thing However, we should not draw judgement based on a coincidence.

They're a dime a dozen. Especially in this case.

link   
wheres the proof in that film?

link   
a reply to: whitepanther999

This is the russian title of the video, I hope we will see more details soon...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
no data from the satellite imagery to go with the clip, its not going to hold water.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
For all I could see it could have been a big firework taking off ..... somewhere on this Earth.

Could have been anywhere.

Where oh where is the proof ... not here folks, not here.

P

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The uploader initially stated that this is Meteosatellite. He didn't provide coordinates or details on the sattelite.

NOW, it says in the description that this is UAV.

Sorry, but as I've said, this is one of those random things thrown in by random people.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Excuse me, but this just looks like the place where the Russians provided pictures of Ukranian BUK. Which western media showed pictures of "moving" away, and the russians showed that had left the area afterwards.

And ... where are the basis for your conclusions on the issue?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
valuable video, but we need to compare the ground map with the one released by russian defence ministry the other day of the three ukrainian buk that were moved into the same area as the one of the rebels. still room for it to be a Kiev / CIA scheme to blame the pro-russians. the yankees have gone interestingly quite for 2 days, no accusations spewing out of them, means they have lost their enthusiasm to Lie, and seems they dont want to release their own satellite images. why ? because they show missile coming from ukrainian buk, not rebels ?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Staggering overstatement in your title my friend.

There will be no smoking gun. Any apparent smoking gun will be nothing short or the three card trick.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MasterKaman

...means they (US) have lost their enthusiasm to Lie

You're kidding aren't you..that is the funniest thing i've read all morning.

You haven't heard about the US, realising the MH17 accusation hasn't gained them the traction they desired, has started accusing the Russians of artillery fire across the Russian / Ukraine boarder then?

Another leaking bucket, but like all propaganda, if something is said often enough, for long enough, by enough sources...crap sticks.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

You haven't heard about the US, realising the MH17 accusation hasn't gained them the traction they desired, has started accusing the Russians of artillery fire across the Russian / Ukraine boarder then?

And you didn't hear about the Ukranians, who tried to use the MH17 as an excuse to let their infantry invade DONETSK.

That's probably why the artillery fire is being fired by the Russians ... but as I said in the other thread. The russians in DONETSK have every right, to break away from the nationalists. Just like Bosnia had every right to break away from Serbia ... and if it was "me" instead of Putin, I wouldn't waste time in argueing. You want a war, you got it ... prepare to die.

But nobody wants a war ... so this conflict is staying where it is, confined. And Putin is trying to appease both sides, while the US is doing everything in it's power to make it a war.

edit on 25/7/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here is how the state dept. is making allegations but as of yet are still looking into it for definitive proof . Surely if they knew they would be showing us the smoking gun .

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

After waiting for such a long time, it will be very hard to believe their proof, if they show it.

In that time, i can photoshop and record proofs of it being penguins from Antarctica.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: whitepanther999
a reply to: the2ofusr1

After waiting for such a long time, it will be very hard to believe their proof, if they show it.

In that time, i can photoshop and record proofs of it being penguins from Antarctica.

Oh you better not! Then those penguins will be identified as Putins assassins out of KGBs secret training cave in Antarctic ice, which they annexed from SuperMan, after he was poisoned with polonium.

Don't do it, or NSA/FBI/CIA/DHS/IRS/CNN and UPS will be all up in your business trying to figure where you have obtained such way above top secret intel marked "for one eye only".

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The video is a fake, and a very bad one at that. The person who did it has very little understanding of how UAV's operate, or even satellites for that matter.

I could give a lot of reasons as to why the video is fake, but I'll just drop the one that is obvious:

...the weather doesn't match. It was cloudy, remember?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Seems to be very poor video quality, and Im pretty sure that the US has much better satellite imagery

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Just doesn't cut the mustard for those of us who may not have an immediate need to know. So perhaps a few pointers olease.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'm willing to put my money on the OP being a shill.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join