It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Caliphate is Here - Does Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi think he is the Mahdi?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Well, there is that scripture about the beast with the seven heads. How would it not be possible for the NWO governments to try to set up ISIS with the intent to take control of the region through it only to have it come back to bite them in the butt when the movement spawns the real Beast later on?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

My understanding is that he thinks he is the leader of "the black army from the East".

Here is a link to a page which describes the Islamic prophecies pertaining to the Black Flags from Khorasan.

blackflags1.blogspot.com...

And interesting excerpt:

"Abu Abdullah Nuaim Ibn Hammad on a chain of transmission on the authority of Al Zuhari who said " The black flags will come from the East, led by mighty men, with long hair and beards, their surnames are taken from the names of their home towns (i.e. Khosti or from Khost etc.) and their first names are from a "Kunya"
(Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd)"

The leader's last name derives from the city of their home (i.e. Baghdadi is from near Bagdad) and the use of Kunya which is a name added to adults based off of their oldest child in Islamic tradition (Abu Bakr means father of Bakr, his oldest son).

An army which conquers the land needed for the final Caliphate, which once completed ushers in the 12th Mahdi.

Basically the conquest of ISIS is the "prequel" to the manifestation of the 12th Mahdi. it must occur first, and it signals the near appearance of their messiah.

God Bless,

edit on 25-7-2014 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

ok...

So do we know if this guy wears a blue turban, if at all?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

I don't mean to mock you, but I can't help smiling when I see this argument. I'm sure you mean well. It's just that the very idea--I mean, we're mostly normal people with TVs and stuff now, but even so, there's a rebellious spirit in most Muslims. What gets me about Western views of Islam is how the truth is, there's a ton of American-style defiance and love of freedom in the real commonalities between Muslims around the world. Just as most Americans -- left, center, right -- start eyeing the pitchforks and torches if somebody says "I know, how about we're all subjects of the Queen now", most Muslims...I'm not sure how to describe it. We can and will form a quiet queue when necessary but we still think it's a bit weird, is the best I can do.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Only he knows what he is thinking at this point. He may think he's ushering in the fictional Mahdi or he may think he is it. Or he may think that he's just having a great time power tripping and killing. His mind is warped, that much is obvious. What is going on inside is unknown, but I can promise that its' one dark spooky place!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
How exactly is the leader of ISIS able to prove his lineage from Mohammad?

I have to think the records are fairly dubious at best.

To be honest, I'm surprised more Arab leaders haven't claimed such decent as well.

The bigger question is how in the hell did the psychopaths that make up ISIS actually manage to do what they have? They certainly don't seem very disciplined and aren't attempting to win the "hearts and minds" of their fellow Muslims that they have conquered.

To me it seems that once again, the myth of the "strong Arab" military has succumbed to the "run in the face of danger" reality of their militaries. Talk about Paper Tigers.

It seems the only real fighting forces in the Middle East, besides Israel are Iran's Revolutionary Guard and Hezbollah, which you could say is subset of Iran's RG. They are the only ones that don't seem to run in the face of danger. I'm surprised Syria's Military stayed intact, they wouldn't have if not for Iran. Pretty much everyone else abandons their post and ditches their uniforms at the sound of a firecracker. ISIS, if they ever fought a determined Army, wouldn't last more than a week. Egypt's Military, which I don't include in the Middle East, would have destroyed ISIS.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What does the anti-christ look like?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join