It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves... No, really this is good!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Partridge in a pear tree...the Partridge Family...Manson had a Family...The Family Guy...Stewie is the Anti Christ!

Thread will be up in 10 min!

Thread...spiders spin threads...spiders have eight legs...there are eight elements in Taoism...the Chinese are invading!

Invading...like a bull in a 'china' shop...confirmed...the Chinese _are_ invading.

Good...I want all the kung fu guys around when the Aliens invade.

Theyre at pub getting ready .. drunken kung fu

Imagine the logistics of Aliens trying to invade the U.S. They will have to deal with Asian martial artists, Mexican cartels, Crips and Bloods united, Native American warriors, and a bunch of crazy Texans...talk about walking into a hornet's nest.

Hahahaha! Not to mention crazed drunken Green Bay Packer fans!!! They can be pretty hard core, LOL!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This video runs for 3 minutes and 16 seconds. Using only numbers 3, 1 and 6 we come up with the following. 3+1+6 = 10. 10/2 = 5. 5+1=6. 6"3=18. 18/3=6. OHMEHGERD! 666! Santa is coming for us all! And angels! And chupacabracabrachups!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I needed a good laugh, that was classic bro. I am thinking about starting up my own club now.

I might even get weird and buy a black light. Instead of poker night, it will be conspiracy theories night.

Of course we will all have our IPads with us and logged into ATS at the same time.

The Wife will love it. I'll have her bake us a cake with the twin towers falling painted in frosting, building 7 for sure! I better start searching for a pyramid shaped baking pan.

Anyone know where I can pick one up? ~$heopleNation

edit on 26-7-2014 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

RT puts a piece of tape over camera lens on computer, so no one can see him laughing, well maybe they can? ( Adjust's tinfoil hat, checks computer ports, pushes glasses up nose ) They'll never find me!

All kidding aside that video was classic. lmao!

edit on 26-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 26-7-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
So this vid is an attempt to paint all people who are asking questions and connecting legitimate dots are conspiracy theory nuts whos minds are running wild? Hmm

But what about the many conspiracy theories that turned out to be true? Those people were called tin-foil hat wearing nuts too....
25 conspiracy theories that turned out to be true:
list25.com...

A ton of truth, but clearly we can fit any piece into any puzzle if WE are the one cutting out the pieces.

There is never enough information and there is a ton of untrue information. Just overwhelming if you are seriously looking for truth, so the only thing to do is remember to laugh at yourself when you get to worked up

Life is short.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PW229
This video runs for 3 minutes and 16 seconds. Using only numbers 3, 1 and 6 we come up with the following. 3+1+6 = 10. 10/2 = 5. 5+1=6. 6"3=18. 18/3=6. OHMEHGERD! 666! Santa is coming for us all! And angels! And chupacabracabrachups!

Your logic is bulletproof.

edit on 27-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PW229

LOL fun stuff !

leolady

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: Fylgje

I hope I die laughing.

Truer words were never spoken, or ummm, written.

I am going to use that....

edit on 7-27-2014 by Zona because: cause i was laughing and screwed it up.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee
I was just being mellow dramatic. Not really being too serious.
I found it funny and have seen people make mountains out of mole hills many times. But I've also seen some of these conspiracy theories turn out to be truth. That was my point.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So this video was posted today on Huffington Post Comedy...say whattttt!!??

www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join