It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes we have to laugh at ourselves... No, really this is good!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I have been in "meet ups" like the one in the video, truly classic.

Here's the deal though, what if Ukraine comes undone right before our eyes, who will YOU think was behind it? What if we're witnessing a replay of Ferdinand? ca. 1904?

What if we're witnessing another 1930's Germany, only this time it's The Eastern Bloc?

What if...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I lost it at "partridge in a GD pear tree". I felt like I was having Christmas dinner at my brother inlaw's house during the hellidays.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
"Facts.....the one thing conspiracy club is not about."

Ya, that sounds familiar.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

That was hilarious. LMAO.

Loved the "de-bunking" dude with the phone. If that's not a great parody of ATS I ain't seen it.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell
edit on 24-7-2014 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think this means it's about time for another old school ATS game!!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I keep bugging about ATS starting another game...but to no avail.

Or perhaps is this the start of a new game?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Think I was in one of those discussions yesterday...

Still trying to recover. Facts, NOOOOO!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Good times! I love a laugh like this, or the one Weird Al provided. It reflects how much free speech/ free thought places like ATS are starting to resonate with the larger culture.

And what was that Gandhi quote? " first they ignore you" ... you'll have to google that one, I don't remember the rest.

But the quote that jumps out most to me? I think it was from Arjen Kamphuis. It is:

tinfoil is the new black.

Welcome to being in style, CT culture.

edit on 25-7-2014 by tridentblue because: spelling

edit on 25-7-2014 by tridentblue because: spellin

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Partridge in a pear tree...the Partridge Family...Manson had a Family...The Family Guy...Stewie is the Anti Christ!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Partridge in a pear tree...the Partridge Family...Manson had a Family...The Family Guy...Stewie is the Anti Christ!

Thread will be up in 10 min!

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Thread...spiders spin threads...spiders have eight legs...there are eight elements in Taoism...the Chinese are invading in 10 minutes!
edit on 25-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: added

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Scooter is a Mo Fo Springer!!!! LMFAO!!!!! He seems to know everything...lol!

That was awesome! I have encountered some like minded individuals myself

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Thread...spiders spin threads...spiders have eight legs...there are eight elements in Taoism...the Chinese are invading!

Invading...like a bull in a 'china' shop...confirmed...the Chinese _are_ invading.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ack.. ouch.. lmao .. brill .. choked on my drink and fell out of my hammock laughing ..

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Thread...spiders spin threads...spiders have eight legs...there are eight elements in Taoism...the Chinese are invading!

Invading...like a bull in a 'china' shop...confirmed...the Chinese _are_ invading.

Good...I want all the kung fu guys around when the Aliens invade.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Theyre at pub getting ready .. drunken kung fu

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

Imagine the logistics of Aliens trying to invade the U.S. They will have to deal with Asian martial artists, Mexican cartels, Crips and Bloods united, Native American warriors, and a bunch of crazy Texans...talk about walking into a hornet's nest.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Imagine the logistics of Aliens trying to invade the U.S. They will have to deal with Asian martial artists, Mexican cartels, Crips and Bloods united, Native American warriors, and a bunch of crazy Texans...talk about walking into a hornet's nest.

True .. heres what they can expect at the pub

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   

True .. heres what they can expect at the pub

Don't want to cross this guy.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

What's so funny?

That there is a movie that shows you as a retard ... and that normal state of affairs, is just means for your retarded brain to think it's some major "conspiracy".

I find it pathetic ... truly

People who go around, and think the world is a magic place where there are no conspiracies are trully stupid. You really think, nobody prepares a war? It's just a decision that is made out of whim? Of course, there is a "conspiracy" to make war ... there is a "conspiracy" to gain power. You think the senator in office, didn't conspire to ruin his adversary's reputation? Think it was just an accident? Ever heard of murder? Ever heard of people who conspire to murder someone, or plan to do it ...

I think quoting "Riddick" at this point is appropriate, just for the fun of it ...

"Why, everytime some voices killing him on the throne, everyone has to shout conspiracy. Why can't it just be prudent planning".

Are you really so naive, to think that nobody in the world is capable of "prudent planning" ... because that's exactly what it is.

And the above video, trying to show people who chose to be not so gullable, as to believe everything they read ... as some degenerative, inbread retards. Isn't funny ... it's not even close to funny. It's racism, where anyone who doesn't follow your doctrine and doesn't just fall in line, like a soldier at your call ... is labelled "a conspiracy theorist". Which, in the mind of everyone is equivalent to "inbred retard".

Really funny, heh?

Well, thank God for those "conspiracy theorists". Because they've given us a real challenge and shown us some things in a different light. They've made us think out of the box ... and given us purpose.

edit on 25/7/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join