It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Rick Perry: Illegal Aliens in Texas Behind 3,000 Homicides & 8,000 Sexual Assaults

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: guohua
a reply to: Sremmos80
With all due respect, You've proved Nothing and we've giving you something to think about.
It's you and your supporters for illegals and Amnesty that need to prove to Law Abiding Americans and Immigrants like myself that did it the Right Way.
Not Your Way!
Still Waiting for your proof that illegals do not increase the crime in any area of any city they occupy.

Lol you truly are a piece of work.

Maybe instead of putting yourself on a pedestal, you should stop and think that not everyone has the same opportunities to do it the legal way like you.

I don't expect you to empathize with these people though, because going by your posts you obviously feel superior to them.

You've propped yourself up on a pedestal, dehumanizing and chastising anyone that didn't get lucky like you.

Any immigrant that adopts your mindset and starts spewing the same vile vitriolic rhetoric should be ashamed of themselves.

really? you talk like that to an immigrant who came here legally while sticking up for illegals?

you really have some gall, dude and should be ashamed of YOURself for that last line.

YOU are the one on the pedestal.

Please explain how I'm the one on a pedestal?

Am I on a pedestal because I am capable of showing empathy towards a group of people that are escaping poverty and violence?

Am I on a pedestal because I refuse to label an entire group of people as pedophiles, rapists, and leprosy carrying criminals?

But hey continue blowing smoke up the assholes of everyone that shares your "piss off, I've got mine" mentality. I'm sure that will net you a couple of points with whatever fringe group you associate yourself with.

I will tell you that many anti-illegal people have empathy for people suffering all over the world. What we can't see is constantly helping foreigners before our own citizens. We have people living in tents and on the streets, homeless shelters filled to capacity, food kitchens in constant need of food. People having to decide between food or life saving medicines, children who can't play in their own backyards for fear of getting shot etc. Where is the concern for these people? For our poor, our vets, our children?

Your right, not everyone has the opportunity that some have, but I have known illegals personally for over 30 years and they all had money to get here, money for fraudulent documents etc. It wasn't cheap and they were not poor.

We have people far poorer in this world than those coming over the border. Can we take them all in? It is impossible to save everyone and to think otherwise is foolish.

I was wondering when you were going to start posting your personal anecdotes!

But yeah I'm sure these illegals are secret millionaires with Swiss bank accounts..They're just dying for a job picking fruit under the hot sun!

I'm just wondering though

Do you even know what you're pissed off at?

There must be a specific issue that gets you so riled up that makes you post in every single thread about illegals?

You do understand that every illegal that is caught must be processed before they are deported right?

The fact that illegals are able to find jobs, is a prime example that jobs that Americans don't want to do exists.

So far in this deluge of threads about illegals that have flooded these boards, all I've been able to conclude is that conservatives are angry because the government is processing and deporting illegal immigrants.

But I'm sure you already have another personal anecdote or some article from CNS news already lined up to "refute" my position lol.

Are you one of those people that actually believe illegals are being shipped to resorts in Hawaii too?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
How would you treat your neighbors if there house burned down? Would you stand on your driveway with a shotgun, or would you offer them shelter food and drink?

Many of these people are fleeing massive poverty, crime, civil unrest much of this spurred by our government policies "war on drugs" were getting a taste of that war on drugs in border towns and cities and Chicago.

I wonder with all the outrage do you support the fruit of the labor these "illegals" provide? Have you boycotted Tyson chicken? Have you stopped drinking orange juice? The government hasn't made immigration reform a priority because big business doesn't want it, they rely on the cheap labor to provide America with products that all you people eat and drink. How many of these people cut your grass, watch your kids or clean your house? How many of your houses have been built by these people?

Do you eat fast food? Then you support them

my neighbors house DID burn down in the middle of winter in co.
they had a place to go but accepted some of my clothes and coats.

anyway, it's strange this whole immigration reform and who wants what.

reform won't happen without securing the border (the right) but they want illegals coz they work cheap?

the (left) wants to let everyone in and pump up the min wages including illegals?

spend tons of money on illegals when there are many problems that money could address for american citizens, now. (left)

there is an old saying, "charity begins at home"

the libs disrespect the law as much as the illegals.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
With all due respect, You've proved Nothing and we've giving you something to think about.
It's you and your supporters for illegals and Amnesty that need to prove to Law Abiding Americans and Immigrants like myself that did it the Right Way.
Not Your Way!
Still Waiting for your proof that illegals do not increase the crime in any area of any city they occupy.

Lol you truly are a piece of work.

Maybe instead of putting yourself on a pedestal, you should stop and think that not everyone has the same opportunities to do it the legal way like you.

I don't expect you to empathize with these people though, because going by your posts you obviously feel superior to them.

You've propped yourself up on a pedestal, dehumanizing and chastising anyone that didn't get lucky like you.

Any immigrant that adopts your mindset and starts spewing the same vile vitriolic rhetoric should be ashamed of themselves.

really? you talk like that to an immigrant who came here legally while sticking up for illegals?

you really have some gall, dude and should be ashamed of YOURself for that last line.

YOU are the one on the pedestal.

Please explain how I'm the one on a pedestal?

Am I on a pedestal because I am capable of showing empathy towards a group of people that are escaping poverty and violence?

Am I on a pedestal because I refuse to label an entire group of people as pedophiles, rapists, and leprosy carrying criminals?

But hey continue blowing smoke up the assholes of everyone that shares your "piss off, I've got mine" mentality. I'm sure that will net you a couple of points with whatever fringe group you associate yourself with.

your condescending, uncalled for rant.

you seem to know guohua's story, do you, an immigrant who did it the right way, legally?

i don't see any empathy from you at all.
what i see, is a self proclaimed liberal champion of the illegal.

if you want to know, it was your hypocrisy that tipped me off.

and no one said "all the illegals" were murderers and covered with leprosy. it was all in your head.

i assume you have "yours" too and want to share, you go right ahead and knock yourself out with sponsoring a couple doz illegals. or even 1.

lol, just saw your sig.

i gotta say, it fits your rhetoric.

I know people from all over the world, and I know many immigrants that did it the right way.

And none of them spew the same vile hatred that is spewed here. In fact many of them sympathize with these people because they know how difficult it is.
edit on 7/25/2014 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   

spend tons of money on illegals when there are many problems that money could address for american citizens, now. (left)

The right has made it clear they don't want to help any people illegal or American citizen.

They are our neighbors too bad we don't treat them as such.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

But yeah I'm sure these illegals are secret millionaires with Swiss bank accounts..They're just dying for a job picking fruit under the hot sun!'

Nope. None of them worked in the fields. Many of them saved money and planned on or have already moved back to their Country well off, as our money is worth so much more there. As for picking fruit and veggies, we have temporary visas or work permits or whatever for seasonal foreigner workers. It really doesn't take millions upon millions of illegals to do that.

I'm just wondering though

Do you even know what you're pissed off at?

I know what disappoints me, what upsets me and you should too by now had you listened, truly listened in all the other threads. I tire sometimes of repeating myself over and over because some people refuse to actually listen or even try to understand. You get pissed because I bring up personal issues related to illegals, but therein lies some of the reasons why I am against illegals.

When I say a friend lost his only son because of an illegal, that is the truth and it is heart wrenching and I cannot just say, "Oh well, lets just have an open border and anything goes. Others have lost family members all across the USA and we can't just close our eyes and say it never happened. No, not all illegals are bad people, but there are enough coming through and we cannot deny that.

I have seen with my own eyes illegals get a job before a qualified citizen and do you know why? Because the illegal was taken advantage of and receiving lower wages than others. And all we ever hear is about the hard working illegal who never complains. Of course illegals complain and feel used, they are human beings like anyone else. Why does an illegal deserve a job before a qualified citizen who will work for minimum wage rather than be unemployed?

There must be a specific issue that gets you so riled up that makes you post in every single thread about illegals?

There are many. Though I have compassion for all people, it hurts to see illegals having their needs met while legal citizens are living on the streets and hungry. We have hungry kids too. We have people choosing between life saving medicines and food. We have shelters filled to capacity at all times, food kitchens needing more and more food. If I could only afford to feed and care for my own child, it would break my heart that the foreigner will go without. I would be angry that I couldn't do more, but honestly, I couldn't take from my own child to give to someone else. We have people who can't afford to care for their own children. How on earth can we ignore these people like they don't matter and an illegal does? How?

Are you one of those people that actually believe illegals are being shipped to resorts in Hawaii too?

I never heard that one. LOL

edit on 25-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I know people from all over the world, and I know many immigrants that did it the right way.

And none of them spew the same vile hatred that is spewed here. In fact many of them sympathize with these people because they know how difficult it is.

There are also legal immigrants who resent that illegals cut in the front of the line and are here working and living while some of them are still waiting to be with a husband or wife or whatever.

Where is this vile hatred that you speak of? I see people like myself standing up for legal citizens in dire need of help and you interpret that as hatred? I don't get it. Many of us express that we have compassion for anyone suffering yet realize that we can't save the world which is only common sense. Is that hatred?

If you had a neighbor living on your left who is an illegal and a neighbor on your right who is a legal citizen and they both desperately needed help and you could barely afford to help one, never mind both, what would you do?

My question to you would be, why do you place the importance of a legal citizen of this Country below that of a foreigner? Why do you ignore the plight of the desperate legal citizens and only rave about the needs of others?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Just my two cents, for what it is worth. I live in Texas and ex girlfriend of mine who was born in Mexico says that every illegal immigrant she has met is not running to something, but running from something; and this is usually the law. Now, she was born in Monterrey, and from her experience the majority of them ARE criminals who have escaped to the US.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   

There are also legal immigrants who resent that illegals cut in the front of the line and are here working and living while some of them are still waiting to be with a husband or wife or whatever.

Where is this vile hatred that you speak of? I see people like myself standing up for legal citizens in dire need of help and you interpret that as hatred? I don't get it. Many of us express that we have compassion for anyone suffering yet realize that we can't save the world which is only common sense. Is that hatred?

If you had a neighbor living on your left who is an illegal and a neighbor on your right who is a legal citizen and they both desperately needed help and you could barely afford to help one, never mind both, what would you do?

My question to you would be, why do you place the importance of a legal citizen of this Country below that of a foreigner? Why do you ignore the plight of the desperate legal citizens and only rave about the needs of others?

You don't see the hatred? Just go into any thread about immigration and you'll see plenty of hate.

Of course there are also many legal immigrants who resent the ones that are here illegally, but honestly if I were a legal immigrant waiting in line I wouldn't resent them one bit. I would rather wait in line and pay all the fees, than to live in fear of being deported at any time and work back breaking jobs for 9 dollars an hour.

I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that I'm putting the needs of foreigners above that of US Citizens, I'm all for expanding social safety nets, giving everyone affordable and accessible health care and raising the minimum wage.

As for your last question, I'd asses the situation to determine which person needs my help the most. I wouldn't be asking to see their papers if I saw a person that needed help.

As an aspiring health care worker, asking someone for their legal status before giving them the help they need would be in violation of my ethics.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
Just my two cents, for what it is worth. I live in Texas and ex girlfriend of mine who was born in Mexico says that every illegal immigrant she has met is not running to something, but running from something; and this is usually the law. Now, she was born in Monterrey, and from her experience the majority of them ARE criminals who have escaped to the US.

Then it might be time to find out who your girlfriend is hanging out with.

Just my two cents

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
How would you treat your neighbors if there house burned down? Would you stand on your driveway with a shotgun, or would you offer them shelter food and drink?

Many of these people are fleeing massive poverty, crime, civil unrest much of this spurred by our government policies "war on drugs" were getting a taste of that war on drugs in border towns and cities and Chicago.

I wonder with all the outrage do you support the fruit of the labor these "illegals" provide? Have you boycotted Tyson chicken? Have you stopped drinking orange juice? The government hasn't made immigration reform a priority because big business doesn't want it, they rely on the cheap labor to provide America with products that all you people eat and drink. How many of these people cut your grass, watch your kids or clean your house? How many of your houses have been built by these people?

Do you eat fast food? Then you support them

And many are fleeing from crimes they committed in their native land.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

i did say she was an "ex"

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You don't see the hatred? Just go into any thread about immigration and you'll see plenty of hate.

Of course there are also many legal immigrants who resent the ones that are here illegally, but honestly if I were a legal immigrant waiting in line I wouldn't resent them one bit. I would rather wait in line and pay all the fees, than to live in fear of being deported at any time and work back breaking jobs for 9 dollars an hour.

I don't understand how you come to the conclusion that I'm putting the needs of foreigners above that of US Citizens, I'm all for expanding social safety nets, giving everyone affordable and accessible health care and raising the minimum wage.

As for your last question, I'd asses the situation to determine which person needs my help the most. I wouldn't be asking to see their papers if I saw a person that needed help.

As an aspiring health care worker, asking someone for their legal status before giving them the help they need would be in violation of my ethics.

What hatred are you talking about?I don`t see what you are proclaiming,just facts about the illegal criminal invasion.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yes they commit crimes, as do our own citizens.

All that tells us is that you don't care if we add more criminals. You don't care that all the deaths caused by illegals are preventable. If it were one of your family members, would you say oh well our own citizens commit murders too?????

Typical post of yours, heavy hitting appeal to emotion with hypothetical situations of your family member dieing by an illegal, never fails.
Crimes are not preventable, that is a pipe dream and a illogical stand point. We should just stop allowing people to be born cause they might add to the crime rate at some point and if we didn't allow that person to be born we could have prevented that crime.
Crimes happen, face it, we don't live in a perfect perfect world.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Typical post of yours, heavy hitting appeal to emotion with hypothetical situations of your family member dieing by an illegal, never fails.
Crimes are not preventable, that is a pipe dream and a illogical stand point. We should just stop allowing people to be born cause they might add to the crime rate at some point and if we didn't allow that person to be born we could have prevented that crime.
Crimes happen, face it, we don't live in a perfect perfect world.

The crimes of an illegal, a person who never would have been here had they not come illegally, is preventable. If they were still in their own Country, the citizen would still be alive. If that is illogical, then something is terribly wrong. How can you not see that?

edit on 25-7-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is a trend in America coming from the government to hide statistics in order to pursue sitting agendas.

The Dark Side Of Illegal Immigration

Facts, Figures And Statistics On Illegal Immigration

When we talk about illegal immigration is not limited to just across the border Spanish or latino, but also from other countries and backgrounds.

Realiable source, District Attorney John Morganelli

Welcome. John M. Morganelli, District Attorney of Northampton County, Pennsylvania, was the Democratic nominee for Attorney General in 2008. He is recognized as a leading and outspoken voice on behalf of the law enforcement community. His frank talk about the need to Abolish Parole for Violent Criminals and Stop Illegal Immigration has earned him national recognition.

DA Morganelli was elected District Attorney in 1991 at the age of 35. He was re-elected in 1995, 1999, 2003 , 2007 and 2011. He served as President of the Pennsylvania District Attorneys’ Association 1999-2000. He has served as a Special Deputy Attorney General and as an advisor to the Governor on crime issues.

www.johnmorganelli.com...

While this report has attempted to put a personal face on the collateral damage of illegal alien crime, note that many of the links in this report detailing some of the crime are dependent on the archiving time of some of the various sources making their articles available. Once taken down, many of the crimes simply "disappear" from American consciousness.

As an example, I'm willing to bet that most people living outside of the Denver metro are not aware that in the fall of 1999 five Asian gang members, illegal aliens as it was reported many years latter, kidnapped and gang raped a University of Colorado coed. Initiation rites were involved and they specifically targeted a "white woman."

If it wasn't for the archiving efforts of some groups fighting illegal immigration general knowledge of such incidents would be lost to all but the most serious researcher. Even with the internet it is very difficult to track down and report the participation level of illegal aliens in crime because NOBODY IS KEEPING TRACK! However, as this report has detailed and documented, it is quite considerable and is the direct consequence of our unfettered immigration policy, porous borders, sanctuary cities, and lack of enforcement.

www.usillegalaliens.com...

Our government has a way of silencing the real truth of what goes on behind illegal immigration because the big interest money supporting this issue, people always tend to ignore the facts when they are pursuing personal interest and our government is not different.

In America is big money going to support disinformation finance by big money and backed by our government in order to wash out important issues and keep the nation divided.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The crimes of an illegal, a person who never would have been here had they not come illegally, is preventable. If they were still in their own Country, the citizen would still be alive.

How do you know this for a fact? You know for a fact that someone else would not have come along and killed them?

I don't. Crime is about opportunity....who is to say that an American born criminal would not have taken the opportunity to do the exact same thing to the same individual. Time and place.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Illegal immigration and crime,

The truth is in the numbers,

In recent Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims he stated:

"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social security numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal status.
In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal aliens."

www.usillegalaliens.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

The crimes of an illegal, a person who never would have been here had they not come illegally, is preventable. If they were still in their own Country, the citizen would still be alive.

How do you know this for a fact? You know for a fact that someone else would not have come along and killed them?

I don't. Crime is about opportunity....who is to say that an American born criminal would not have taken the opportunity to do the exact same thing to the same individual. Time and place.

Oh Pleeezzz.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

We don't know for sure but the one thing I can say is those chances drop considerably if we secure the borders and remove all illegal immigrants.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

You're telling me that in every single case out of thousands of illegals not attacking a citizen, it would instead have been done by a citizen?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join