It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative and Proud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I just wanted to come out and say that I am a conservative and very proud of it. I don't hang my head and say it quietly, I loudly say it. Living in Maryland, a conservative sticks out like a sore thumb.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
I just wanted to come out and say that I am a conservative and very proud of it. I don't hang my head and say it quietly, I loudly say it. Living in Maryland, a conservative sticks out like a sore thumb.

Here here! I also try to proclaim my conservatism as often as possible. Maybe that's why so many people in Houston hate me!

By the way jrsdls, I like your avatar!

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yeah, im a bit torrie but can think of better partys.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
How high do hold your head up knowing that the bush administration is taking us further away from the founding father's ideologies?? do you even know what they were oh proud conservative??

Blah! *puke*

True freedom has nothing to do with the republican party......

And since it's my opinion, I will state that you are nothing but part of the problem in today's political arena, you keep the monopolous wheel cycling and cycling, and guess what, the liberals may run this country into the ground faster then the gop, but the gop seems to be running it into the ground faster then I actually thought...

Nothing beats the status quo does it.
And the status quo in the republican political arena isn't always RIGHT.

Country before party... Apparantly you don't take that statement very seriously. This goes for the rest of you republicans...

If you cared so much about this countries well being, you help us in the fight for taking back our country, be it by way of joining the libertarian party in the fight or the consitution party... These two parties are and will always be more republican and more freedom fighting then the gop...

because these two parties don't have a double standard of what freedom is.
Liberty for all, not just for those who are like minded in your ideas.

[edit on 15-12-2004 by TrueLies]

top topics

join