It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farmer Forced to Dump 248 Gallons of Organic Milk and Break 1200 Free Range Eggs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Why post this in "New World Order"? Because this is what the overlords are doing to step us into it.

I used to post these types in Political Madness but it's past that now. It's actually gone from madness to full blown control over us and I keep asking myself how we as humans have come to this? How did we get here? And most importantly...will we ever stand against this? Remember, if we don't have the basic rights to our own food, water and land, we have nothing. Nothing at all. We are in essence slaves to those that we are allowing to enslave us.

How are we allowing our own enslavement? Quite simply by doing nothing. That's all they need.

thecompletepatient.com... Americans in the nearby city of Detroit face life in third world conditions, unable to even afford running water, the state of Michigan decided to direct its resources towards cracking down on a small food co-op in Standish for having the utter audacity to provide milk, butter, cream and eggs to people who bought shares in the organic dairy.

The Michigan Department of Agriculture must be so proud of their deeds, after they forced Joe and Brenda Golimbieski, the owners of Hill High Dairy and Jenny Samuelson, the owner of My Family Co-op, to dump out 248 gallons of milk, to break 100 dozen eggs, and to destroy an undisclosed amount of fresh cream, butter and cheese.

248 gallons of milk...

100 doz eggs...

This is yet another co-op that has been ruled invalid because ...well just because. No answers, just because. A great point here that people just don't seem to see is that if this farmer sold his goods to a large consortium for distribution and profit, it's all good. But to grow and share amongst those that don't want their food coming from a store shelf, it's a crime.

"How is it that Michigan approves of the horrific conditions in its state’s factory farms, where animals are tortured, drugged, and crammed into cages for the entirety of their miserable lives, but raising animals humanely and naturally is considered “dangerous”?

"What is wrong with the world when REAL farming is treated like a crime and fresh food is treated like the crystal meth?"

This is what it comes down to for us and our right to farm/grow/produce our OWN FOOD.

The government-sponsored dump of nearly $5,000 of milk, eggs, butter, and cream from Michigan’s My Family Co-Op yesterday carried a very clear and powerful political message to all Americans: We control your food and we don’t like you buying your food outside the corporate food system. Every now and then, we are going to remind you of what bad children you are being by taking your food and throwing it in the garbage. In fact, we are going to do more than remind you, we are going to completely humiliate you by preventing you from even feeding it to farm animals and instead forcing it to be disposed of in a landfill or dumpster…

…If you think I am exaggerating the intent of what is going on here, ask yourself this question: When was the last time you saw government agents seize and condemn food from a place like Foster Farms or Taco Bell or Del Monte or Kellogg’s or Trade Joe’s when their food has been found to contain pathogens, or made people sick? There’s been not even a suggestion that food at My Family Co-Op contained pathogens or made anyone sick.

Read the rest of this article here: thecompletepatient.com...
With some help from: www.activistpost.com...

Something for all of us to ponder. For those not familiar with these types if atrocities from our food police:

It’s the same message that was communicated in Minnesota when the regulators seized food from Michael Hartmann and Alvin Schlangen in 2011. And in California in 2010 and 2011, when the regulators twice took food from Rawesome Food Club. And in Wisconsin in 2010 when the regulators threw blue dye into Vernon Hershberger’s raw milk. And in Florida in 2012, when regulators confiscated $45,000 worth of food going to half a dozen food clubs in that state (described in Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Food Rights), and forced the farmers who produced it to pay $2,000 in dumping fees to have it thrown in a landfill.

And in Oregon in 2011 when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration sought personal legal penalties against Kelli and Anthony Estrella of Estrella Family Creamery for the high crime of feeding condemned cheese to farm animals, as if to say, the humiliation must be complete. And the message first communicated in Michigan in 2006 when the state confiscated and disposed of $8,000 of raw milk from farmer Richard Hebron (and forced him as well to pay a $1,000 fine).

So do you still think it's just an isolated case? Nope.

Remember this one I wrote last year?
Farmed and Dangerous - CFIA Destroys a Shepherd's Life and Her Rare Sheep

Seems to be on the way to becoming the norm. So just remember...guard your spuds, carrots and backyard peas because your Govt. is sending in the food police to a neighborhood near you...soon.

And don't forget to train your chickens to attack a uniform.

Peace

edit on 24-7-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
that is just sick.....im too angry after reading that to comment further at this stage...i will be back for further comment when i calm down

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
that is just sick.....im too angry after reading that to comment further at this stage...i will be back for further comment when i calm down

Hope you aren't thinking of how many people are going hungry right now...then you might get even more angry.

Yup...me too.

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What is the best way to control an entire population??

Food.

We can't have people able and willing to help others be somewhat self sustaining. Nope. We need more and more folks to rely on the government to either supply the food, poison the food, or put their grubby little paws on it to "make sure it's safe to eat".

How dare anyone eat something untainted and untested by our overlords.

That's what it's coming to and that's exactly what is intended IMO. If you control all the food... You can easily control all the people. It's scary when you think about it in those terms.

Look at how many folks have lost the ability (or were never taught at all) how to hunt or what is safe to eat in their own backyard! If they can't buy it off a shelf they will sit in their recliner and starve to death waiting for salvation from big brother. It's beyond sad.
edit on 7/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sad times we live in. There are people starving all over the earth that could have used some milk and eggs. Just think of all the poor African children who could have lived, had our evil government sent them the eggs instead of having them destroyed. Can't stand in the way of corporate profit though...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Detroit was once a great city, automobile capital of the country I believe. Why the heck are they so hell bent on destroying what is left of that crumbling city? These people are desperate.

These people hold shares in the company, which mean they own the food destroyed. In my eyes, it is theft and vandalism of property which is a crime.

I guess I better be thankful I can still go down to the farmers market for the time being.
edit on 24-7-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, they have to protect us from ourselves and keep us from discovering what a free market really is. Can't actually have real capitalism. We have to go on thinking that capitalism is bad, wrong and evil so that we'll turn to them to save us from it by taking even more control of our lives.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT
Sad times we live in. There are people starving all over the earth that could have used some milk and eggs. Just think of all the poor African children who could have lived, had our evil government sent them the eggs instead of having them destroyed. Can't stand in the way of corporate profit though...

Just for you:

From the article in the OP a blogger posts:
"Just as a caution, William Wallace was given a traitors death- he was to be hanged, drawn and quartered-- the body parts were sent to various places far & wide, to show what happens when you are treasonous. Many types of intimidation tactics will be used to divide and confuse the people. It is easier to conquer when people are divided.

With todays personal media, it is harder for opposing foes to lie, though it is still done. "

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is pissing me off! The illegals crossing the open border from the south get put up in resorts at a cost of up to $1000 per day per person, and these people can't even have the milk and eggs that they own??? WTF

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinker9917
This is pissing me off! The illegals crossing the open border from the south get put up in resorts at a cost of up to $1000 per day per person, and these people can't even have the milk and eggs that they own??? WTF

And it's thoughts like these that cause a lot of Americans to be pissed about the illegals. It has nothing to do with race, and has everything to do with issues like this. We can't take care of our own. When we try, we are denied. Then others just waltz in and get things a lot of us can not and do not.

It's ass backwards. There's really no other way of looking at it, if one is looking at it honestly.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
On the other thread I mentioned that this is a co-op. I actually have been a contributing member of a co-op in the past. They need to set up a donations page, because I would give them a few bucks to fight their case, and I am VERY poor at this time in my life. What they are doing groing these things should be just fine. The USDA instructs all people that buy produce in the USA to wash it thoroughly NO MATTER where it comes from.

They better fight thigs as hard as they can. I would prefer to see them take it to court to defend the rights of all other co-op businesses in the USA. I was a member of a co-op in Colorado, and I live in Montana now. I buy about 50% of my vegetables at a local co-op where all local gareners grow them and use 100% organic growing practices for all of their vegetables. Some of the people at this particular co-op also grow and supply beef, buffalo, whatever you want. Then there is the farmer's market. I go there to do a lot of my shopping for vegetables as well.

I feel good eating the natural food that is grown in the ground and I can meet the people that grow it. I pay a little higher price than I would in the grocery store for certain items there, but the quality is much fresher and guaranteed to be pesticide free. If these people do not hire the very best attorneys, I fear that the mega-industrial corporations will get more power in the good 'ole USA.

They had better fight it tooth and nail. Take it to the Supreme Court if they have to

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

And it's thoughts like these that cause a lot of Americans to be pissed about the illegals. It has nothing to do with race, and has everything to do with issues like this. We can't take care of our own. When we try, we are denied. Then others just waltz in and get things a lot of us can not and do not.

It's ass backwards. There's really no other way of looking at it, if one is looking at it honestly.

I was not meaning to be racial, or saying they don't need help. BUT, we they should not be treating OUR OWN people so much worse than them. That is what pisses me off.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee

They had better fight it tooth and nail. Take it to the Supreme Court if they have to

I agree...but the issue I believe is that we shouldn't have to fight for a basic right. That's playing their game.

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

i don't know why people don't push back more against the system. Major fines? Probably but man, I push back when my customers don't pay up by the due date on their invoice. Never mind if I had to throw away tons perfectly good food. I'd be breaking bad and loading food trucks up right in front of them with a baseball bat in the other hand.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

I was not meaning to be racial, or saying they don't need help. BUT, we they should not be treating OUR OWN people so much worse than them. That is what pisses me off.

That was my point. I apologize if I made it sound like you said something you did not. That was not my intention. It's always brought up to be about race (mainly) and that's not what it is. Not for a majority at any rate. When we can feed and cloth our own sufficiently and have extra, then we can think about allowing others in to benefit. Until then I feel it is something we shouldn't do.

We could feed more of our own if situations like this weren't happening. We are no longer being allowed to help each other or even ourselves. We are slowly being made dependent on the system and too few are realizing it for what it is. In what world would any of us have ever thought that we wouldn't be allowed to buy these things 20 years ago??? In what other country are they destroying tons of good, edible food while people are going without just miles down the road?? People need to start asking these questions and others IMO.

Things are wrong here. Very, very wrong.
edit on 7/24/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Hope you aren't thinking of how many people are going hungry right now...then you might get even more angry.

Yup...me too.

Peace

yes that is exactly what i am thinking and that is why i think they are building these underground bases to have somewhere to hide when the peoples of earth stand up and say enough is enough.....

the kangaruex is right it is all about control....like when they send food to other nations it is merely a formality to retain control,its not about helping.....if they wanted to help they would teach these people in these countries how to be self sufficient and give them the resources to do so.....in fact that way would so much cheaper than the current paradigm

this planet could be the garden of eden,we should be designing permaculture food forests combined with aquaculture,it only takes a year or tw0 and you could have a self regeneration food forest that requires little to no maintenance once the initial work is done,just a 10 acre property could potentially feed thousands and thousands...

instead we destroy nature and it ability to function and build stupid houses in rows and rows with no use except for a roof over your head,in the process all the wildlife has to escape or learn to survive in a hostile environment,all the native plants die and weeds take over,the rivers get polluted and the fish die and there you have it our modern society (ahem slavery)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, most people here on ATS know that controling the food supply makes people dependent on government. Now if the rest of the people in the country knew this, the government would not be able to do this. People think commercial food is safer, they have been somewhat misled. fresh local food grown by responsible farmers far exceeds food that is in the system. Natural food, not food that has been depleted of micronutrients by just adding NPK fertilizers.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Anger,Anger,Anger,Anger,Anger,Anger,Anger,Anger,Anger!!!!!!!!!!! If the food is of no use to the community because corporations want control fine but there are millions of hungry people worldwide and probably right there who would be glad to eat that food! Forcing the destruction of this food just shows how we are in no way important to the clowns, sorry, psychopathic, evil, bastards we have allowed to run this planet!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I do not drink milk but that is such a shame! A travesty that they did that. I bet those eggs were delicious. Better than anything in a super market.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Im so angered now too, to me this is the real wake up call.
This article inspired me to write a free verse poem.

Its about this article vs. seeing a parent and his little girl selling lemonade by my street.

50¢

Hey little girl
what was your name?
throw away the lemonaide
as I watch putting
your parents to shame.
Freedom only if you
fill out this paperwork
sign your soul to
give us money somewhere
down the line.
Heres a new rule