It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gangstalking/Organized Crime/Voice-to-Skull (V2K)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello Above Top Secret Members,

I have a request. I would like an excellent Google researcher to find the best sites that are the best data backed, and at the least most logical, for the indicated crimes listed as Gangstalking, Organized Crime, Voice to Skull, and Mind Control. Being a victim myself, I of course am having problems proving my theory to family members which remain skeptical. Also please locate those sites that stem from the most important question, "Why Me?". The question "why have potential federal employees targeted myself and other members of the family. Dialogue unrelated to the questions but correlate to the subject are welcome to (i.e. individual experiences).

This is a thread that intends to uncover information and not one that spurs bickering about whether or not it is true.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler
People are basicly going to ignore or tell you to seek a mental health practitioner. There are a lot of schizophrenics who aren't crazy but suffer at the hands of there own self deception. Also a lot of t.I.s suffering by blaming the wrong people. Gangs talking is the peeps attempt to cause voices, isolation, suicide, or even murder as we who see see on news reports. I suggest researching search terms such as t.I forums and mental health forums. Try YouTube for schizophrenia proof or gangs talking proof. I've been able to kick the ass of my hallucinations. They never truly shut up do they.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
from 2007...adage.com...

and you tube video www.youtube.com...

voice to skull is real again from 2007 and just for entertainment think what the military can do...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
www.cracked.com...

Take your medication.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
www.cracked.com...

Take your medication.

What else do you recommend? Call the FBI to no avail or fusion centers until I'm 51/50 or unlawfully arrested. Or wear a tinfoil hat. I only just want to know where you're coming from.

Michigan Passes Anti Electronic Harassment Law Including Life in Prison
CASES FILED ON ELECTROMAGNETIC ASSAULTS, GANGSTALKING, MIND CONTROL, V2K AND IMPLAINTS - BY JUSTICE FOR ALL CITIZENS
MindJustice.org
Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillence
Educate-Yourselves.org

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i once read a story about a top bad guy in Guantanamo bay who after several weeks of silence suddenly spilled the beans AND THEN SOME and also got others to cooperate because he said "The voice of allah came to me in the night and said that it was wrong to let so many people suffer to try and deceive the americans, they should cooperate so the suffering can end"

good ole "Voice of god" trick!

you've read up on the coke machines too right? my cpu is a mess at the moment and going to sites that aren't the one I'm on right now is a nightmare or id link it for ya but google the coke machine that makes you think your thirsty. its nuts.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
turn your room where you live into a faraday cage and find some respite. see if shielding yourself helps and makes a difference. if so maybe you'll know you're on to something. to me, this targeted individual stuff is not a conspiracy, it's just a sad reality. the technology exists in a very distilled form today and they've been perfecting it for decades in the private sector and in the military. it's going to be hard to find solid information on the subject because of that. experimentation in the private sector is under no public scrutiny. it's one of the last things our government would want us to realize is not only possible but, in use. sad, but true.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

interesting stuff. i wouldn't doubt that a bit. "voice of god" manipulation is a great way to get zealots to spill the beans. what better way to have someone conform to your will than to avoid all the old school interrogation techniques and without breaking a sweat plant thoughts into someones head in a way were they think the thoughts are originating from their own mind, from some religious figure or whatever you can think of. our imagination is the limit, that is all.

but, i'm wondering what you were referencing with the coke machine comment? my father actually worked for coke for a long time before he later passed away. it was his job to repair/fix/install/service coca-cola's vending machines. he also serviced the soda fountain gear at bars or restaurants etc. i try not to drink soda these days, just because growing up I had all the free soda I could drink and I kinda got my fill of it. not to mention the absolute havoc it can reek on a persons body in consistent and large enough quantities. lol

but, what i'm wondering is if you're referencing some type of physical technology or if the machine advertises itself in such a way that it works as a psychological trigger to make people think they are thirsty or what have you.
edit on 25-7-2014 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

coke had (i believe in the 90's) a vending machine that when you walked by and triggered a motion detector it would make you "hear" a can of pop in your head in hopes of making you thirsty.. if i recall it sold significantly more soda then a normal machine. fun huh

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

wow, interesting. that's off the wall crazy. talk about intrusive advertising....

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Teetotaler

I would like an excellent Google researcher to find the best sites that are the best data backed, and at the least most logical, for the indicated crimes listed as Gangstalking, Organized Crime, Voice to Skull, and Mind Control.

What?

Yeah sure send me $1000 for my services of opening Google and typing key words and its a deal.

Being a victim myself,

Of what exactly?

you listed 4 different things.

What type of organized crime? Racketeering, illegal gambling, drugs?

I of course am having problems proving my theory to family members which remain skeptical.

Theory?

What theory are you trying to prove to your family?

Do you mean experience?

Also please locate those sites that stem from the most important question, "Why Me?". The question "why have potential federal employees targeted myself and other members of the family.

That will cost extra. probably another $1000.

This is a thread that intends to uncover information and not one that spurs bickering about whether or not it is true.

Why not simply google like you ask others to for you then?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
found a video on youtube, only 700 views since february 2015, i cant post the link due to loading issues, but the title is
"Gang Stalker Whistleblower Speaking The Truth" where a man tells a bit about how gangstalking works in his city.

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I believe in v2k too.

top topics

join