It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jehovah wins!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Tents of Edom = Palestinians and South Jordanians
Ishmaelites = Saudis (Ishmael father of Arabs)
Moab = Palestinians and Central Jordan
Hagarites = Hagarenes/Egyptians
Gebal = Hezbollah and North Lebanese
Ammon = Palestinians and North Jordanians
Amalek = Arabs of the Sanai area
Philistia = Hamas of the Gaza strip
Tyre = Hezbollah and South Lebanese
Assyria = Syrians and North Iraqi's

The left column above are the people groups listed by the ancient names in Psalms 83. The right column is the equivalent present day names of the ancient. This confederation which makes up the inner core enemies of Israel have or soon will conspire among themselves to wipe Israel off the map. This Psalms 83 war is building up even as we breath. Israel will destroy their enemies and Jehovah wins. The Bible states that those who curse Israel will be cursed and those who bless Israel will be blessed. Because the Obama Administration continues to help the enemies of Israel and turn against Israel, the US is cursed. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to but, because someone does not believe the prophecies of the Word of God does not mean the prophecies are not true.

As Israel destroys the inner core enemies and expands her borders, that will set up the Gog and Magog war of Ezekiel 38,39.

What World War III looks like, the whole picture, sometimes is hard to see. I do know this, that it does not look good for the US. Keep blaming Israel, keep spitting in Israels face like they did to Jesus and see what happens. When your fear comes, God will laugh at your calamity. Israel is the apple of Gods eye and God will bless His people that He has called His own.

God bless the Jews and God give the Jews the courage and strength to stand against those who hate you! Jehovah God loves you and will fight for you. Fear not! The enemies of Israel need to be afraid! Allah needs to be afraid! Jehovah wins!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. Existence is a long time, and we've barely started. If anybody looks like they're "winning," it's probably the Buddhists. There are more of them now than anybody else, and that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon.

So Jehovah better hope for an end of the world soon, because he's losing ground every day.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Cor Leonis

You know, God could have foreseen this whole mess, and ended it before it began.

God is all powerful right? Or, is God only a spectator to the madness of men.

Des

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I do know this - those four blood moons being a warning to Israel seem to be looking more and more prescient these days.

Also, may you live in interesting times is indeed a potent curse.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings. Existence is a long time, and we've barely started. If anybody looks like they're "winning," it's probably the Buddhists. There are more of them now than anybody else, and that doesn't look like it's going to change any time soon.

So Jehovah better hope for an end of the world soon, because he's losing ground every day.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 3

If the Christians were the most numerous, I wouldn't be worried. We're not supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i think if i were to post a thread citing a random passage from the bible and finish it with some corny line off of an 80's evangelist radio show, i could get an instant 30 stars. it worked the first 150 times its happened here. i guess im trying to say that popularity of topic should be a much smaller factor in the posting of threads than it appears to be, because its producing bucket loads all saying the same general stuff. maybe its just me though.

also, everyone loses because nobody learns a damn thing from this crap. or at least they havent yet.

edit on 24-7-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I see you have the Jordanians listed there, but they are not enemies of Israel, they are the most moderate when it comes to accepting this new state in their midst.

Furthermore: "Amalek = Arabs of the Sanai area" disputable, "Hagarites = Hagarenes/Egyptians " also disputable.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The Zionists are not Jews they are Satanists. Don't get mislead by what they claim but look at what they do and the fruit of their work. There are true Jews all over the world opposed to the regime in the Holy Land that calls itself "Israel" but you don't see them on the mainstream media and in Pente and Evangelical Churches.

God bless the Jews and God give the Jews the courage and strength to stand against those who hate you! Jehovah God loves you and will fight for you.
Yes Amen, accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and live!
edit on 24/7/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift
God is not losing ground, He is continuing in His patience not willing that any should perish. It looked like the Israelites were finished at the Red sea too, that is until God divided the sea and saved His people but the sea covered the enemy and destroyed the Egyptians. The Creator knows how to save.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

The Jordanians are on the ISIS hit list as are the Saudis.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It looks like the Jews are finished now too, overwhelmed by the satan worshiping Zionists, but Jesus is coming back with His angels on His white horse.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Israel will come to possess the land that the Jordanians have squatted on. The land was promised to the descendents of Abraham through Isaac, not Ishmael. The land that is called Jordan is part of that possession. Jordan will be destroyed.

Amalek and Hagarites are both listed in Psalms 83. You can dispute this if you want but you will be disputing against God, not me.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cor Leonis

Israel will come to possess the land that the Jordanians have squatted on. The land was promised to the descendents of Abraham through Isaac, not Ishmael. The land that is called Jordan is part of that possession. Jordan will be destroyed.

Amalek and Hagarites are both listed in Psalms 83. You can dispute this if you want but you will be disputing against God, not me.

I do not dispute that Amalek and the Hagarites are both listed in Psalm 83. Your identifying them as Sinai (which is largely empty) and Egypt do not stand up to scholarship. Most of the land the Jordanians are living on was promised to Moab and Ammon, sons of Lot by his two daughters.

Deu_2:9 And the Lord said to me: Fight not against the Moabites, neither go to battle against them: for I will not give thee any of their land, because I have given Ar to the children of Lot in possession.
Deu_2:19 And when thou comest nigh the frontiers of the children of Ammon, take heed thou fight not against them, nor once move to battle: for I will not give thee of the land of the children of Ammon, because I have given it to the children of Lot for a possession.

Jdg_11:15 And said to him, This is the word of Jephthah: Israel did not take away the land of Moab or the land of the children of Ammon;

Where did this Satan Worship come from? It has always been there, plaguing the Jews right throughout history.
Jdg_1:21 The Jebusites were living in Jerusalem, and the Benjamin tribe did not defeat them or capture the town. That's why Jebusites still live in Jerusalem along with the people of Benjamin.
Jdg_1:29 The Ephraim tribe did not get rid of the Canaanites who lived in Gezer, so the Canaanites lived there with Israelites all around them.
Jdg_1:30 The Zebulun tribe did not get rid of the Canaanites who lived in Kitron and Nahalol, and the Canaanites stayed there with Israelites around them. But the people of Zebulun did force the Canaanites into slave labor.
Jdg_1:31 The Asher tribe did not get rid of the Canaanites who lived in Acco, Sidon, Ahlab, Achzib, Helbah, Aphik, and Rehob, and the Asher tribe lived with Canaanites all around them.
Jdg_1:33 The Naphtali tribe did not get rid of the Canaanites who lived in Beth-Shemesh and Beth-Anath, but they did force the Canaanites into slave labor. The Naphtali tribe lived with Canaanites around them.

edit on 24/7/14 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

The dispute will be against a book!

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

You know, God could have foreseen this whole mess, and ended it before it began.

God is all powerful right? Or, is God only a spectator to the madness of men.

Des

Des, I dont want to go off topic here so I will be brief. The idea that God orchestrates all the things that happen in the world is a widely believed lie. Is He in control of everything? Yes, just like I am in control of everything that goes on in my factory of 1000 workers (an example). I can try to micromanage each an every movement or I can give authority to my workers to make decisions on my behalf for the good of the company. Some workers are given more authority than others, but I also require more from them too.

Genesis chapter 1, that's right the very first chapter of the Bible, records God giving us authority over the earth.

Mat 25:26 The master of the servant told him, "You are lazy and good-for-nothing! You know that I harvest what I don't plant and gather crops where I haven't scattered seed.
Mat 25:27 You could have at least put my money in the bank, so that I could have earned interest on it."
Mat 25:28 Then the master said, "Now your money will be taken away and given to the servant with ten thousand coins!
Mat 25:29 Everyone who has something will be given more, and they will have more than enough. But everything will be taken from those who don't have anything.
Mat 25:30 You are a worthless servant, and you will be thrown out into the dark where people will cry and grit their teeth in pain."
Mat 25:31 When the Son of Man comes in his glory with all of his angels, he will sit on his royal throne.
Mat 25:32 The people of all nations will be brought before him, and he will separate them, as shepherds separate their sheep from their goats.
Mat 25:33 He will place the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18191491]Cor Leonis[/post

The Creator would of foreseen this whole mess, but in the nature of 'Choice' and 'Free will' there can be no interference without consequence.
On the other hand The Creator is unity and would in no way choose one child over another, this leads to the prospect that the Israelite 'God' is there god alone and not The Creator per se for many times in the old testament it is said
'Lord the God of Israel'

Israel :

"The Jewish Study Bible" of Oxford University Press says on page 68 "The scientific etymology of Israel is uncertain, a good guess being '[The God] El rules.'"

Wikipedia

Israel can also be broken down like this IS = ISIS. RA = Ra. El = Elohim (although there is no evidence for this)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Israel is the apple of Gods eye and God will bless His people that He has called His own.
God's children are "God's own".
Jesus died so that we can become the children of God, through Jesus, the seed of Abraham.
What is sometimes called "Israel" today is that in name only, while in reality it is a Euro/American colony, not somehow a nation of God.
Declarations of sinful men can not force God into recognizing what they say is so.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2 Thessalonians 3

If the Christians were the most numerous, I wouldn't be worried. We're not supposed to be.
It is God's will that all humanity would come to repentance.

What would have been a future prediction when Paul was writing letters, is now our past when we read 2 Thessalonians.
The "son of perdition" was the false Messiah who set up his headquarters in the temple during the rebellion that led to the destruction of Jerusalem.
You can read about this in Josephus' book, The Wars of the Jews.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   

The Zionists are not Jews they are Satanists.
They would be the Jewish equivalent of what a satanist would be to Christianity.
The thing in question is properly called Sabbateanism, named after Sabbatai Zevi.
en.wikipedia.org...
The people who founded modern so-called Israel were of this type of belief.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

. . . but Jesus is coming back with His angels on His white horse.
That is a vision John the Revelator had of "The Word of God", which is the gospel truth that defeats the ignorance of God's purpose in the world.
People think it is Jesus being described since a lot of people think that Jesus is the word.
Oddly, this comes from the King James way of including "the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost" in 1 John 5:7,

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

where most people blow it off as a later addition that should be ignored.
edit on 24-7-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You seem to be pretty confident in all of this, a lot like a brainwashed cult member might feel about what they are indoctrinated into believing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join