It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The solar storm of 2012 that almost sent us back to a post-apocalyptic Stone Age

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

I never suggested where said thread would end up. My bet has to be ether The Grey Area or The Hoax Bin.

That being said if i should ever come across a thread entitled "Blood Being Used In Nuclear Reactors" I have to say i would at least give it a short peruse if only for the humorous retort i imagine would ensure.

edit on 29-7-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Ha! Truth be told I am sure I would have to do a drive-by myself as well! LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bbracken677

You guys

Wouldn't you love a great story though?

Too bad i'm not much a writer, plus writing in English makes it even more complicated for me.

One thing for sure, there is a guy breathing who does believe such thing about blood. ..And i can state it again, that is not of my beliefs.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: menneni

Actually, I love a good story lol

I used to listen to Coast to Coast. There was one night a guy was talking about the Philadelphia project. Marvelous tale...claimed he was there and I could almost believe him.

But it turned out he was too young and claimed that he had been "reborn" in order to be able to tell the tale. And that aliens working with the govt had participated in his rebirth, for some reason. That just pretty much killed it for me. Was fantastic until he brought up being reborn (literally) and that aliens were involved. Some people just don't know when to stop lol.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join