It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Create and Run Your Own Country!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Can I make Cloud Cucko Land?

Only if we are invited for happy hour.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Can I make Cloud Cucko Land?

Can make any country you want .. will be good to have another country in the ats region .. let me know if you do will send you the region name and password as we had to refound the region .. and to avoid another take over it secured with password this time ..

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

PM sent

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I keep bouncing between a Corporate Bordello and a New York Times Democracy.
I have no idea what a New York Times Democracy is.
But my Corporate Bordello has a flat %3 tax rate.
You keep what you earn.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Got it .. welcome to the game .. reply sent .. apologies slow was busy with some real world matters ..

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Woohoo !!!! top in region for shaking down the peasants .. 67% tax rate .. our corrupt dictatership is full of nude.. heavily armed .. shakespeare quoting .. nihilists .. and being anarchist no capitol city ..
edit on 18/9/14 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Henceforth, when any candidates are running for public office, there shall be televised debates before elections. The format of these debates shall be a Rap Battle. Any candidate who cannot debate over an instrumental shall be found incapable of holding office.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

To be honest, this reminds me of an episode of SG1. What if this is controlling other people.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Politicians are hunted for sport in our country .. and executed .. which led to their extinction ..

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: StopApathy
a reply to: mOjOm

To be honest, this reminds me of an episode of SG1. What if this is controlling other people.

Never thought about it like that. I would love to live in my nation though. We have some of the Happiest, Most Free, Most Nude and Least amount of Crime in the world. Our Economy still needs some work but other than that I'd pick The Nation of Poo Di Pie over where I am now any day.

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I'd like to take a moment of your time to commemorate two nations that have achieved such outstanding results that it defines our region. I am proud the world knows The Rabbithole Region as a place where the nudest people live side-by-side with some of the most fattest people in the world....(if that doesn't paint a pretty mental picture, I don't what will)

So without further ado,

Congratulations Land of Beer for holding a position with the top 10% of the world for most authoritarian and the top 5% of the world for nudest.

And congratulations Liberty Outpost for being among the top 10% of the world for fattest citizens and top 10% of the world for lowest overall tax burden.

I'd like to propose a regional day of celebration in honor of these achievements and any suggestions on how to celebrate this milestone will be much appreciated as it is a day of celebration for us all!!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
And congratulations Liberty Outpost for being among the top 10% of the world for fattest citizens and top 10% of the world for lowest overall tax burden.

We bounce between 2-4% flat tax. The money saved on taxes goes towards soda sales.

Live and let live.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Got my taxes down to 12% and falling

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
...any suggestions on how to celebrate this milestone will be much appreciated as it is a day of celebration for us all!!!

Keg party.

Land of Beer supplies the suds.

posted on Sep, 26 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I'm not surpised that you are nr.1 in todays census report for most authoritarian, what does disappoint is the ranking of our region as 11,563rd in the world for most authoritarian. I know most other countries in the region are dragging the average down but that's just a cheap excuse.

Right now you are scoring a meager kim jung un while you should be a full blown Pol Pot.

Surely the lesson here is: be a better dictator!!

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Awesome ... Liberty Outpost is now an Inoffensive Centrist Democracy - We have a moderate economy with moderate to excellent political freedoms and civil rights. We are in the middle of the political spectrum (political, economic and personal freedom). Our flat income tax is now up to 8%. Rather high for us. But it gets things done AND people still get to keep what they earn.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Our new capital city is open. Named Perseverance.
We have closed borders so none of you will get to see it, but it's beautiful!

posted on Sep, 30 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Whiiiihooo...finally an achievement to be proud of!! Bunnyfeet, the least godly nation in the region!

Also very proud of our superb civil right, excellent political freedoms and our strong economy but we have a long road ahead of us...

Peace

PS: apparently I'm also the only country with only three ways to check out...

edit on 30-9-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Pretty sure "lost in wilderness" is another way to say went into Aokigahara Forest to commit suicide.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Well to be exact, the way you set up your country determents in which way the people of your country can die.

If you say "yes", for instance, to nuclear power plants you automatically get a percentage of your population dying of cancer.

The Constitutional Monarchy of Bunnyfeet has deceided that renewable energy is the future and therefor only has windfarms and solar power plants. A large part of our budget is dedicated to improving the environment. Building projects come to a halt or never get off the ground because the government chooses forests over housing etc.

Bunnyfeet is renowned for its massive forest coverage and thus it stands to reasons that some our population gets lost in it and dies.

Peace
edit on 2-10-2014 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join