It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Vatican withholding or destroyng important documents of other religions?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I understand that the Vatican has been dedicated with the archives in means of digital filling. Thus records they have are worth keeping and not just letting decay over time. Why do people assume the worst when things are hidden?

Researchers and historians have access into the Archivum Secretum Apostolicum Vaticanumon by written request. There's nothing secret about them, only that they are personal property. Anyone with the right qualifications can access them. With such historical documents it would be sensible to restrict access to those who will be guaranteed to respect them and not destroy them.

Assertions of forbidden gospels or any other constrained text is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: picratus
a reply to: Aural

for how many centuries did the great roman killing machine march throughout the lands killing and enslaving the masses of every other faith and if you did not accept it they hung you on the cross ,fed you to the lions ,or just murder all of your people in your lands .or they burned them on the stake calling them witches funny thing is they were the healers masters of the herbs ,doing what their god told them to do as even our bible told us that everything we needed was here for us already . the same as the great Jewish king David did centuries ago murdering everyone in every nation that he conquered, and you wonder why the rest of the middle east is still pissed with them to this day .when you come home from the caravan routes and everything and everyone that you hold dear to your heart is slaughtered ,i`d be royally pissed too .

Did you know:
- Human sacrifices were still occurring in Buddhist Burma in the 1850s.
- lndia’s Thuggee sect strangled people as sacrifices to appease the bloodthirsty goddess Kali, a practice beginning in the 1500s. Approx 20,000 people per year where slaughtered in the name of Kali.
- Christians were targeted for persecution as a group by the emperor Nero in 64 AD and for the following next 100 years. Some were torn apart by dogs, whilst others burnt alive as human torches.
- Aztecs began their elaborate theocracy in the 1300s and brought human sacrifice to a golden era. About 20,000 people were killed yearly to appease their gods.
- Islamic jihads, killed millions over 12 centuries. Muslim armies spread the faith rapidly: east to India and west to Morocco.
- Armenian & Greek Genocide - large-scale "religious cleansing" - 1.5 million Christians massacred. Started with oppression in 1890's followed by Genocide beginning 1915. Those who did not die fled to the Middle East, Russia or the USA.
- Jewish Genocide
- Rwandan Hutus killed 800,000 ethnic Tutsis.

This is only a few examples in humanity, there is much more if you care to search further around religious cleansing - every religion and government has been apart of mass murder through out history. Each person in existence today have ancestors that were involved such events.

originally posted by: picratus
FACT #2 we watched the heads of all of our so called christian churches change alter and erase something from the bible on national t.v. , the bible as i was taught was never to be touched or changed or erased at least that is what our priests preached to us the sentence was DEATH for doing this . they erased the nine letters that hung above his head on the cross and replaced it with the lying 4 letters that you all wear around your necks . THE CHAIN THAT BINDS YOU TO THE PAST .

Are you meaning the 8 English words that hung over Jesus on the cross? - Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews. Nowadays inscribed in abbreviated Latin: I.N.R.I. to fit the narrow confines of the cross, the abbreviated meaning in Latin is Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Could their archives contain important religious documents of many other religions and withold it to supress true spirituality from the masses or hide anything that makes anything noncatholic seem more credible than them? Perhaps even info on lost religions we do not even know about are in there as well?

Aural,why does the Vatican have so much important documents amassed? The artwork too? Maybe because she has been around for 2000 years and artists, historians have turned to the Church as a beacon of protection.

Do not worry about "lost religions." There is one Faith (singular) established by Christ. Religions are all man-made. A Religion may contain a tiny bit of Truth but the Faith, Roman Catholicism, she has the fullness of God's revelation and the greatest means to His grace.

God wants you to become Catholic and "soon" says Heaven, He is going to ask the entire world to become Catholic.

love and GBY,

colbe

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Definite big yes. They would have kept copies of all they have burnt through the ages. Wouldn't mind seeing the original third fatima secret as well. Where's my FOI form.

wouldn't they have burned the copies and kept the originals?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
The evidence is fairly indirect. The massive size of the archives, how christians in general through history have treated other religions and enhancments in education and the general way the church acts in ways of hiding things in general to protect themselves. It doesnt have to be full hard blown conspiracy where its purely sinister but it could have been in the past and then these things in the archives become forgotten if they are there or not really.

Its not really anti Catholic. Its anti vatican church if anything. I like the current pope and i have catholic friends.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

I imagine most of the older books may have been all handwritten anyway so copies could be considered originals.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: picratus

What were the nine letters?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

I imagine most of the older books may have been all handwritten anyway so copies could be considered originals.

Complete with "errors/changes." Hand-made copies, made by copyists who have it at their sole discretion to "change things up a bit" make me distrustful.

edit on 7/25/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think the Vatican believes that Jesus is returning, and that they may know when it might happen. This makes them uncomfortable, because they know that when He returns, the Vatican power-house will be dissolved. No longer will man bow his knee to the pope, but to the King of Kings Himself. That very thought disturbs them deeply.

This is what they are hiding. This is what challenges their authority.
edit on 27-7-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: added text

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
I think the Vatican believes that Jesus is returning, and that they may know when it might happen. This makes them uncomfortable, because they know that when He returns, the Vatican power-house will be dissolved. No longer will man bow his knee to the pope, but to the King of Kings Himself. That very thought disturbs them deeply.

This is what they are hiding. This is what challenges their authority.

BELIEVERpriest,

We might discuss sometime, like in the Old but far greater in the New Covenant, there are 3 priesthoods not two as non-Catholic Christians believe.

Judas went against Christ. Were all the Apostles evil? No. Satan knows who the true Faith is, the reason he has infiltrated some of those in the hierarchy of the Catholic Church, Why, to destroy it, the evil one does not bother about a Scripture study, sermon and fellowship.

There is NO "continual sacrifice" in Judaism or Protestantism. It is prophesied in Daniel, the anti-Christ will attempt
to abolish the most Holy Eucharist, the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION.

The Eucharist, Christ's risen body, blood, soul and divinity is received in the CONTINUAL SACRIFICE of the Mass offered every day, every hour.

Sharing, the sequence of end time and divine events prophesied (an excerpt). The Great Harvest is going to happen, after the Warning people will know the Truth. No more divided Christianity and non-Christians will convert, love has to be true, there's our free will, not all will say yes to God and convert to the Faith, Roman Catholicism.

Remember, some people laugh and say no now. Look in Christian history what happened to those who did not
believe the prophets?

GBY

colbe

GOD SPEAKS WILL YOU LISTEN

1/28/2011

...An increase in the physical shaking of the earth will take place until the warning. The warning is the SPIRITUAL shaking. During the warning, all of mankind will know the truth, the state of their souls, and the particular judgment of their soul at that moment. My mercy and justice allow this warning as one of the last mercies to this sinful generation. The response of mankind to the warning will determine the severity of the chastisement, after the warning. The warning will fulfill the prophecies of: Blessed Anna Maria Taiga, Lourdes, Fatima, Divine Mercy, and Garabandal. My church will not go underground and the abomination of desolation will not occur, until after the warning. I need my church to bring my graces to my children, after the warning. Confessionals must be open for my children to receive the pardon and forgiveness for their sins. Remember, I am a God of mercy. Those who harden their hearts to my mercy and graces will pave the road for the events prophesied in Apocalypse 12, 13, and 14. I warned the people of Noah’s day and I will warn the people of this generation.

If mankind does not repent of their sins, you will see the following events, AFTER the warning. The persecution of the Holy Father, causing him to flee Rome and go into hiding. The Holy Mass becoming protestantized with the abomination of desolation taking place. My true church being forced into underground masses with my children being fed my Holy Eucharist many times by my angels. A world wide persecution of my faithful. My faithful being called to flee to my refuges. A false church being instituted with a false leader or anti-pope. Mankind attempting to re-institutionalize the tower of Babel, with a one world government, which will control the world’s currency with the mark of the beast. An antichrist who will lead this revolt against God and who will proclaim the Masonic doctrine that all religions are equal and that the kingdom of God is a materialistic earthly kingdom.

This will cause my eternal judgment to descend on this earth and cast the antichrist and his followers into the abyss of hell for all eternity. Satan and his demons will also be locked away for 1000 years as described in Apocalypse 20:1-3. Then, the earth will go through 3 days of darkness just as my son was in the tomb for 3 days. My creation will then be renewed and the seventh day or era of peace will begin. These events are written in my Holy Scriptures. I bring messages to my people because my people do not read my Holy Scriptures. The severity and sequence of events will be determined by THE RESPONSE of mankind to my mercy and justice. Without repentance, these events will increase and take place in this generation. These words are a reminder that God’s will, will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Be like Noah and enter my ark of refuge and enter the SEVENTH and EIGHTH days of creation. Verne, this understanding will give you peace this day and the days ahead.

Amen

Archives at Yahoo Groups ~ Seers 2 #30617

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

much in the way a business owner may seek protection from the mob
if they dont seek protection from the mob and pay their tithe they and their works will be destroyed

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural
In My opinion I will answer YES to all 3 of Your Questions.
1 Of the Tittle Question, and 2+3 to those Questions pondered in Your O.P.
Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: colbe

I cannot agree with most what you said as it is a vatican doctrine. If you'll refer to my first post on page 1, you will see my evidence that the Vatican is hiding ancient wisdom relevant to the return of Christ. A true communicator of God's word would not hide such information from the masses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join