It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
Wow this thread had more banned members than any other that I can remember.

Hopefully we can keep our discussions civil and intellegent.

Sadly that is not likely

They hate and fear what they don't understand...
They attack without knowledge...
They wonder why no one "within" wants to talk to them...
They wonder why they aren't invited in...
They wonder why they have been banned...

Am I missing something?

:bash:

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well spoken, wonderful post.

It's sad that there have to be divisions in the social order, but alas - they are indeed nessecary to preserve the integrity of certain undertakings.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
"Dragonrider doesn't seem to pay a note to the fact that the Indians were far more brutal than the white man ever could be, long before white man came, which is probably why white man saw the value in paying indians for scalps of those they wanted killed."
the wanderer
If you feel that your statement is fact, you are mistaken. The whites have been exponentially more evil, barbaric, brutal, and murderous than any Indians, including the blood-ritual obsessed Aztecs.
Read your history, sir.
Scalping is but one example of white history spin jobs. Who even knows about the whites initiating the practice of scalping. I was taught Indians did it. In my later years I learned that they only retaliated in kind, and scalping was a means to clear the land, and as a bonus, it was an insult to their spirituality to boot. After invading, betraying, slaughtering, segregating and mistreating the locals, you have the gall to state that the Indians were the bad guys? They were saints in comparison, and I would give a number of examples of the proof that the invaders were far more treacherous and barbaric than the hosts who had welcomed and fed them.
But I can't be bothered, you will read it if you really care, which I doubt.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWanderer
It's kinda hard to pinpoint every little place I picked up my VAST wealth of historical knowledge, but it surpasses your own.

Furthermore your claim that Indian savagery was an act of desperation is only half true.

Indian tribes differened culturally and some were quite vicious and brutal long before White man.

I guess you never heard of the Incas or the Aztecs?

But also there were more peaceful indians, tribes through out the midwest and such, which weren't so brutal, but also in the end ended up doing acts of "desperation" usually influenced by more war-like tribes.

Also some indian tribes never stood up at all, they just got caught up in something too large for them and weren't "warriors" and never really did harm to anyone.

But it's hard to distinguish cultures, and the Europeans did not care. All indians were the same.

Of course they weren't however.

But to try and pawn of the attrocities of the Indians as "acts of desperation" is just stupid, it's only half true if even that.

Aztecs were ritual canibals.

As were many tribes through out North America.

This is seen as beyond reproach by any christian at the time all this happend, though today we'd probably be more tollerating of it.

If it wasn't someone in our culture doing it, such as in Borneo.

Oh and last point, sorry these are in three posts but it does help to seperate points

Some indians did kill and murder and rip people to pieces for nothing else than Thrill.

The Hurons are a good example.

So don't ever try to say a "people" are this or that, there are always exceptions.

Just as Europeans were not all Indian hating peoples, they weren't all "christians" they weren't all English...there are differences in every culture family you should call it.

Because Europeans are English, welsh, scottish, irish, french and I don't know the french subclasses, they are Spanish, which were mixes of moorish and other things, and there are those basque seperatists, Germans in Berlin until after WW2 would never call a Bavarian a German even though the country spans both those areas now. Russians have over 50 different ethnic groups let alone cultural breakdowns.

So trying to say "Indians didn't kill for thrill" is just stupid.

There were Indians who killed for thrill before white man came, Indians who killed for thrill when white man came and gave them incentives, and Indians who only killed to defend themselves.

This kind of fear-based ranting and hate-mongering, which only helps spread ignorance and division is totally repulsive to me. You claim vast historical knowledge, and I cannot believe that for a second. Your inaccurate, biased, and defensive propaganda betrays your heart. Yes, all people have done wrong, but you claim whites did no worse than, and even were not capable of ever being more brutal than Indians. That is dead wrong. The slavery and cannibalism you point out is far more humane, far smaller, and most often rationally understandable than the white invaders versions of them. Desert tribes starving from a long drought, inuit in the arctic resorting to the 'last resource', are examples of the few cannibalism discoveries. If 1967, which is the year that Australia voted Aborigines are not flora and fauna, and are persons, or 1960, when Canada did the same, admitting Natives were persons, is what you call in the past... technically it is. The harm is still everywhere, today, look!

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I have met several Illuminist members over the years.

They are normal people - all very well spoken, well bred, attractive and polite.

I've never sensed anything "sinister" about them and I am extremely biased about the majority of propaganda I've read on the subject of the Illuminati because of this.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

The terms well-bred and to some degree attractive bring a few hairs on my nape to attention, sensing something I don't like. I don't know what either term means. Well-bred? Is that like someone who is half sub-saharan african and half Native American? Or is it someone whose ancestors have inbred exclusively within their family trees for generations in order to keep their bloodline 'pure'. Hard for me to tell, and besides, it is worth contemplating why you would even mention it. If the Illuminati are well-spoken and polite, does that mean they are honest? Integrity needs no education, and sometimes the truth is not seen as polite to state. I would rather they were notable for other qualities, like honesty, integrity, and modesty, since those are qualities I find admirable. People being polite doesn't tell me a lot since politeness doesn't always have a good motive behind it, and being well-spoken is just a sign that one has been to school and suggests their family is well-off. Of course, that is not at all an absolute, and there are good explanations for both. On the other hand, I have often heard wisdom and truth from uneducated, rude, poor, 'unattractive?' folk. Illuminati are the best secret group of all time, or they don't exist. I am leaning towards the second one, but if you could send one over to my place for a chat, that might change my view.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I understand your hesitation.

I went to school with a lot of kids who got preferential treatment due to their phsycial charcteristics, even though they were cruel and rude to the other kids when the teachers back was turned.

That's not what I meant at all by the usage of "well bred".

Just one who is raised well with good morals and right values. Many have worked hard in school, and excelled in their studies through perseverance and attention to details.

Now granted, I HAVE met some that remind me of your interpretation of the term. Some of those guys can be a little brusque and rude, but they're few and far between. In Illuminati terms, they're what I call Black Lodge (negative) - because they're still unbalanced socially. They see physical characteristics and traits but not the person within.

White Lodge (positive) are more open minded and realize the potentials in every person, and usually work in some sort of educational or professional field where the students and workers feel like part of the family and team, rather than just slaves and subordinates.

I hope this helps.

*cheers*

posted on Apr, 28 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
That is nice to hear. I appreciate your clarification, and have witnessed similar types everywhere. Good and bad recognize no boundaries. I don't know much about the black and white lodge, but I have long wondered why white is always good and black not. Cowboy hats, etc., commonly assign white to good, and black to bad. Even dictionaries do this to varying degrees. What is wrong with black? Is there any reason why the dark, shadow, night, the blackness is not good? Why is that so superfluous?

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I suppose that's where we have to overlook the "mainstream" qualifications of the common black/white symbolism.

Black Lodge, from what I understand, isn't evil - it's just dealing with more things that are commonly associated with control and heirarchy.

White Lodge is more about knowledge, sharing positive energies, etc.

But this is just personal observation.

If I were to be so bold as to label myself, it would be "Grey Lodge" - because I am not a purist of either side of the issue. There is a lot of middle ground out there and I can't deny myself over to a purist standpoint if it conflicts with my true nature.

My best guess is that black and white were used as qualifiers just because there has always been that dichotomy throughout the ages - but rather than think of them as good/evil labels - think of them more a specialized lodges handling different affairs.

The color isn't important, it's the actions of the Lodge Member.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
My grandfather was and still is a low level mason. Not a cool thing to discuss. Growing up he was a very successful person, but cheated and lied his whole life. Both him and my father are power-hungry control freaks. There lifes are controled from military brainwashing and and the other being a mason.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
hi, i'd like to be a member of illuminati please contact me at [email protected] i wanna concure my countrie

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

I cannot see any logic to this coincidence, other than the fact that my mother is pure blood Cherokee Indian...

Wow I am amazed that there are pure blood cherokee indians. I live in NZ and you always hear that there are no pure blood maori. Just interesting is all.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

Oh yeah back to the original question. I think I have had a brush with the illuminati.

I read a book called "The Oracle" By David Decleene. I then had Email contact with the author.
Then I read the book about "illuminati slaves" by cisco wheeler and fritz springmeir (sp). I found many coincidences between David De Cleene and supposed Illuminati slaves.

1. His Father was high in politics
2. Chapter Called "Follow the yellow brick road" same as purported illuminati programming
3. Reference to "Magical mystery tour" (Same as charles manson)
4. Father in High Places
5. Father New every word of the bible, and used it (As satanist do) to twist the truth, to his advantage.
6. The author was sent to a catholic school where he was abused constintally, whilst the authorities looked away, this is where he learnt to dissociate.
7. Neither of his parents where religious (so why did he go to catholic school?)
8. Even though his father was rich, he was poorly treated and often isolated.
9. He would go hunting with his father and expressed the (satanic, pagan) beleif that when you kill something at close range you can absorb it's psychic energy
10. In E-mail contact with David Decleene he refered to others in his, what I will call cult, as "Gods". (Another illuminati beleif).
11. Obsesion with disney, talked of dillusion which involved mickey mouse (again illuminati mind control paralells).
12. Decleene participated as a soldier in random wars basically for the fun of it.
13. Beleived fantasy more real than reality

I burnt the book so now I can't look to find any more, these are just some that I remember.

I haven't had a real inside look at the illuminati, but I now know that it must be a real phenomena. It's kind of like Alien abductions I guess, I do not know whether they are real, but it is so common and wide spread I know iit is a real phenomena. Most of what we hear about the illuminati is somewhat subjective, but there is definatly SOMETHING strange happening.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by StopComplaining]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by StopComplaining]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My grandfather was a mason but, he died before I was born.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oisin
I knew a msaon once, he was a perfectly normal guy though, and didn't make it sound like there were any real secrets going on except in terms of business deals and that sort of thing. I believed him, maybe I was wrong, I don't know...

Its because there isnt really any secrets and don't let these conspiracy theorists who know NOTHING about masons tell you otherwise. If you really research for yourself you can find basically ALL of the supposed "secret" of masons. Of course when you go up to masons with a attitude (like I'm sure a lot of conspiracy theorists do) and talk to them like they are the most evil people in the world, of course they are going to ignore you. And also OF COURSE they aren't going to tell anyone the rituals they do, all the info people do know about that stuff people have already twisted it into "satanism".

But like I said pretty much ALL of the "secrets" are in the public you just gotta look for them.

And mods I'm not "attacking" anyone in this post, please don't ban me. And I think I'm allowed to be pro mason, I dont see anything wrong with that, whether you mods disagree or not.

And by the way the reason I don't have a problem with masons is cause my father is one and hes one of the nicest, kindest, most gentle people you will ever meet. Also I know for a fact I know a lot more about masons than most of you conspiracy guys.

[edit on 22-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

My neighbor is a mason. I'd never have expected it. It hasnt changed my opinion of him. I just noticed his masons ring once.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Illuminati members probably won't straight up tell you "Hey I am an Illuminati member, what do you want to know?" They are out there though, and maybe if you play your cards right and end up running into one, they will slip you a few subtle hints to help you out. Dont expect anything blatant though, unless you are really lucky. They have left subtle hints for us all over, for example, symbolism. Those who believe and have "open eyes" will see something others will not in these symbols.

Also, get to know your dreams, in particularly the ones that feel extremely real. Pay attention to "seeds of doubt and fear" which can initiate nightmares. You just might end up meeting one of them in the dream world.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
If so, what did they tell you? Is there anyway of getting in contact with people like these?

Any information would be welcome.

Thanks

These people come to you, not the other way about which is the complete opposite of the masons as are quite a few of the ways they go about things.

Theres no way to find them whatsoever when it comes to asking to join etc.

Also when it comes to leverage, if you have any of the following, opening your mouth would have them ruined.....

Bank account

Home

Job

Credit Score

Family

Basically you are outcasted from society and have no way back in.

I would strongly tell you to forget it because even if you somehow got anywhere near joining for the right reasons, you would be corrupted, I dont care who anyone is, you would be corrupted.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

lmao at the rediculousness and stupidity of some conspiracy theorists. I've said like 50 times on this board today and i'll say it again, most of you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE MASONS, NOTHING AT ALL. You have the right to talk about this stuff, but just know people who know the truth sit back and laugh at you, because you look like nuts we people who know the truth know most this crap you say isnt anywhere near fact (a lot of stuff people spread around about masons does ORIGINALLY come from fact but its twisted so much that about 2 percent of what people say has any truth in reality).

Theres lots of masons on this board who SPEAK THE TRUTH and people just write them off and assume they are lieing, which is complete crap. You guys expect people to believe all your conspiracy theories but then when someone come a long who actually has experience with what you are talking about, you write them off. Open your minds up to different peoples views for christ sakes.

Seriously sometimes when I read these threads I just sit back and laugh, cause I know the truth for the most part. I don't know the truth about ANY conspiracies but when it comes to masons I know a good bit, considering i've been around them forever, and I'm sure I know more than you people who just read about masons on the net (as matter of fact, I know I know more, and I know the FACTS, not a bunch of conspiracy nonsense written by paranoid people who never leave their darkened basements).

and xxx I didnt read the post you were responding to but if you are talking about masons... im pretty sure ANYONE can just walk into a lodge and attempt to join, atleast thats the impression I'm under from my father (who has never asked me join but hes hinted that I can if I want and all I have to do is go to a meeting with him).

And with that, I'm out of this part of the forum, I probably won't be back. There is to much misinformed and/or confused people in this secret societies forum.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

Misunderstanding

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
reply to post by jouseroni

Keep talking out your rear end as much as you want.

The OP is not asking about the masons and neither am I.

You really have no idea what I am talking about.

Read the thread before you comment.

Please tell me what I said that is talking out my rear end? Saying what you just said is the typical response from people who have no argument, so you resort to calling people names. Quite pathetic. I was simply stating that I know masons, my father is one, and I've been around them my whole life, I'm sure I know more facts than any of you who get all your info from the net. And I know my own father is not lieing to me.

lol man I plainly said I didnt read the post you are responding to but if you are talking about masons you are DEAD WRONG. Sorry to say. And yes this thread is about secret societies and a good portion of people in here are spreading all kind of misinformation about masons.

But whatever I'm sure some conspiracy buff (you) knows more about masons and about all this stuff than someone (me) who has been around masons for 24 years of life.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join