It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The High School I attend to the ROTC teacher is a 32 degree mason and convincing his students to come and visit and also handling scholarships (but the price is your soul lol) he has the sticker in his car no one knows that he is a mason and his blind students think it's what ever.
by the way the ROTC teacher is an A** Hole and he always talks about his war stories about killing. he went from Vietnam war to GW1. he even got pictures of the dead soldiers and him holding the head of dead vietnam soldiers and the GW1 pics are just Iraqi troops rotting in the sun.
I've asked him "So Sgt. Melendez how does it feel to be a 32 degree mason?"
he frozed and stared at me and said "we are good ppl come visit us and if you like it you can join"
I said "I am not interested selling my soul"
and lately he has his stupid ROTC students snooping on me and they suck at snooping.
he does not scare me!!!
I think in school there are only 2 masons and both of them are Sgt. but the one I was typing about he is higher than the other one.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Now that I just Remember there is like a mason temple (by the way it looks fancy and nice) like 1 mile from the airforce base and across the street from the airforce base is Raytheon, a mile down is boeing aircraft. then Northrop. then take the freeway heading north 2 or 3 miles is Hughes.

I don't know i Just posted that because it's kind of weird all of these companies sorrounding the mason temple.

posted on May, 31 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
My father is (was) a mason. He attended religiously when he was young, but about the time he married my mother, he stopped going, and to this day refuses to discuss the situation, either what he saw/knew when we attended, what degree he was, or his reasons for leaving.

If I ever bring the subject up, even today, it is the quickest way to end a conversation with him (and he and I are very close)

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Some police officers and ppl who works at the police station are masons because I remember when I was in the Police Station/City Hall Parking lot some cars had the 3 mason Sticker I remember showing it to my brother he was tripping out but then again I was not surprised

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
One time about 6 years ago, I tried to talk to my father about the Freemasons, and he just clammed up, refused to talk about it whatsoever. Finally, very frustrated, I said maybe I would just wander over the nearest Lodge and visit, and maybe join to see what all the fuss was about.

His only response was "You will never be accepted"

Never got anywhere past that.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Perhaps he had a VERY bad falling out, and its something he regrets or maybe they screwed(not literally) him. I could see his resentment or lack of wanting to talk about it.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Perhaps he doesn't want anyone of the family get hurt mentally or physically. that's probably the reason why he does not want to talk about it at all.
Maybe he feels nostalgic of what he done in the past and to move on into the future without engulfing the past.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, as I can only imagine, it is obviously personal. What ever the reasons, he has them. It's not all that uncommon though, for people to dis-associate and clam up after involvment with groups as that.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorbidAngel2010
Now that I just Remember there is like a mason temple (by the way it looks fancy and nice) like 1 mile from the airforce base and across the street from the airforce base is Raytheon, a mile down is boeing aircraft. then Northrop. then take the freeway heading north 2 or 3 miles is Hughes.

I don't know i Just posted that because it's kind of weird all of these companies sorrounding the mason temple.

Your not the only one who finds that peculiar. Can I be a pry and ask what city this is in???

It sounds like El Segundo, am I right???

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Most Freemasons don't realize that they're Satanists or tyrants. It's just the higher up Freemasons like those who are in Parliament or other positions of power that realize it's more than just a fraternity, but a power-hungry secret society. The other Freemasons are just taught that they're supposed to help their community and each other. Yes, most of them want a New World Order, but that's just part of their religious teachings (read "The Master Plan For The Planet Earth"). Don't be so hateful toward the Freemasons, rather be hateful to the big guys like the Bushes and the Rockefellers. And don't believe David Icke's crap about the Illuminati because he gives no references for his claims in any of his books.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Why doesn't anyone join so that you could gain information?

Actually, they do. They usually walk away quite disappointed when they find out it really IS a social club with secret handshakes and secret meetings, opened with prayer and a lot of ceremony... and about as much power to influence world events as your local city council person.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
One time about 6 years ago, I tried to talk to my father about the Freemasons, and he just clammed up, refused to talk about it whatsoever. Finally, very frustrated, I said maybe I would just wander over the nearest Lodge and visit, and maybe join to see what all the fuss was about.

If you had previously come to him with conspiracy theories, then yes, you'd get just that answer. No club (from your local anime club to the Young Republicans) wants members who hold whacky views that the club is lying about things and they're there to investigate.

The Discovery Channel did a recent program on the Masons, and you can find most of their rituals published online (the correct ones are at the Masonic lodge sites.)

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I also got an uncle in the Freemason and I've still saw some of there documents and meeting reports. It's writing in a sort of code style :

Member 3A will meet member 2B at place X88o...

My uncle told me one day a strange thing about mason have the project to build a UFO to escape from earth when things will become too insane...

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Militiaman
Most Freemasons don't realize that they're Satanists or tyrants. It's just the higher up Freemasons like those who are in Parliament or other positions of power that realize it's more than just a fraternity, but a power-hungry secret society. The other Freemasons are just taught that they're supposed to help their community and each other. Yes, most of them want a New World Order, but that's just part of their religious teachings (read "The Master Plan For The Planet Earth"). Don't be so hateful toward the Freemasons, rather be hateful to the big guys like the Bushes and the Rockefellers. And don't believe David Icke's crap about the Illuminati because he gives no references for his claims in any of his books.

As if.

As if proof could be given. Please, stop this proof crap. Something so serious like the Illuminati will not allow proof to be found. This Order is older than most mountains and oceans. If that is too hard to believe, than prove it wrong, before you deny that it is right, otherwise you will only continue to be wrong by convincing yourself otherwise.

I look for proof to cover my beliefs everyday, and I seek the beliefs of others, but I stick to mine, because I think that I am wiser to spread my limits further than the average mind. If you knew what I thought about the Illuminati you would probably call me crazy. Hey most people do.

That is okay. That just means that I am on the right path. The harder it is to get people to believe you the closer you are to finding the truth. That is how truth is known, by experience and insight. Can you bear the light. Will you look in the darkness, or into the light???

You See?

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Your not the only one who finds that peculiar. Can I be a pry and ask what city this is in??? It sounds like El Segundo, am I right???

YES IT IS

[Edited on 1-6-2003 by MorbidAngel2010]

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

If you had previously come to him with conspiracy theories, then yes, you'd get just that answer. No club (from your local anime club to the Young Republicans) wants members who hold whacky views that the club is lying about things and they're there to investigate.

The Discovery Channel did a recent program on the Masons, and you can find most of their rituals published online (the correct ones are at the Masonic lodge sites.)

Actually I have NEVER shared any conspiracy theory about hardly anything with my father (he is the extreme skeptic), most certainly not anything regarding the Freemasons. Most of what I was pressing my father for regarded what it was like before he left and the reasons for him leaving.

posted on Jun, 1 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Northtop is in Hawthorne
Boeing is in LAX area (Los Angeles International Airport)
Raytheon is in El Segundo
Mason Lodge is in El Segundo (York Rite)
USAF Airforce Base is in EL Segundo
Hughes is in Culver City

I live in Inglewood By the Airport and by all those cities.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I think the 3rd degree tells best what the "secret of freemasonry" is when it says in the degree work, "Yet, kept so well, his secret stands revealed and in his death I read it thus:
TRUTH ------- HONOR ------- FORTITUDE"

This is why Masons do not tell the secrets of Masonry, these words are but frivolous and meaningless to your ears. For you have no brothers with which to bind your Honor to them by Truth, and to hold your bonds strong with Fortitude.

The symbols in masonry mean much such that no man can learn them all in a life time, but he will think on all them very well, better shaping his life by them.

And there is not a secret in masonry that can be taught by a word, it must be taught by the spirit, to yourself.

And this is why a Mason holds it close to him, for it is not so much a sign given, or a word spoken, as it is a path taken.

When you reflect on these words I've spoken they will mean more than just as you read them...pay close attention to all I put in bold.

There is no secret that can be told, when it is a secret within yourself alone, unpassable to even your own brethren, though shared by all your brothers.

I hope you actually educate yourselves off this post.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWanderer
This is why Masons do not tell the secrets of Masonry, these words are but frivolous and meaningless to your ears. For you have no brothers with which to bind your Honor to them by Truth, and to hold your bonds strong with Fortitude.

Yes, this is part of Masonry of the past, but you'll find that in general it does not hold true. Long persecuted simply because of their secrecy, the Masons have recently decided to "go public" with much of their material in hopes to persuade the public that what they (and most associated with the order) have been saying for centuries; that it's a social club much like the Elks. That members DO help each other with jobs and other projects and that they do various projects to help the community. That yes, they do have some powerful and influential community members -- but in reality the power of the Masons is on par with the Veterans of Foreign Wars.

(and if it came to a VFW versus Mason argument, the VFW with its greater numbers would win.)

Their ability to "rule the world" is as limited as your ability or my ability.

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What sort of hold could they have over you?? Posted by the Real Deal

The potentially fatal kind...

The number of Masonic murders in this country since the founding of America could be counted on the fingers of both hands. There are not unusual patterns of Masons disappearing and turning up dead, nor of Masonic threats (and this is not due to the number of Masonic police officers, which is quite small.)

For comparison, take the Ku Klux Klan. Both societies are "secret" and both have initiations with rituals promising all sorts of nasty things if you reveal secrets. The number of Klan murders and harrassments is fairly high, particularly between rival chapters.

KKK is far more dangerous than the Masons and has a history of killing members. Masons are "all hat and no cattle" in that department.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join