It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

You assume so much in your hostility
Like I said ... You do not know me yet show great disrespect
You are governed by your emotions it would seem

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

My hostility comes from selling lies, to desperate people in a time of desperation. I show you disrespect for making a profit of something that is not yours, I show my disrespect for being a false prophet.

September illuminati.org

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I see why you are getting so "het up"
You believe between 22 to 28 September 2015
The world as we know it will come to an end ... if you truly believe this why deal in riddles and not plainly say

For those interested just copy paste September illuminati.org into your browser

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying but the Illuminati website you posted doesn't appear to be an official site and is actually a scam to sell books to desperate people.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Like I said claim a title and not knowing. The old world is bloodborn, claim rights not given by nature.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They still haven't asked me to join, which I take it as a sign they don't exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well.

Apparently the "Illuminati" is now an online text-based RPG.

I guess I missed that memo.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Tell me again why does the illuminati use symbols you con artist

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

Tell me again why does the illuminati use symbols you con artist

Is it established that they do? Or that there even is an Illuminati? I must have missed that meeting.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

Sorta

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying but the Illuminati website you posted doesn't appear to be an official site and is actually a scam to sell books to desperate people.

The website is an official site also the social media sites are verified by FB, Twitter and You Tube.
The Testament (Book) carries a verification by the Department of Verifications

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

A loaded question followed by an insult deserves no explanation

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

When a lie gets over a hundred thousands followers, its ideals, you sell hope which do not exist in desperate times, and call the ancient teachings of the past your own. You mock my legacy, to illuminate to an atrocity.
Fear is blind to the unknowing, mark these words in september its all over. Enjoy

Oh please, do tell more about september!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

War begins

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

War begins

Can you elaborate?

How does it start? is it nuclear? can i get access to a bunker?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Have faith in Jesus

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Someone who prays on the weak deserves nothing

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That doesn't mean they are the legitimate Illuminati who are elite, run the world, have all the power. The real Illuminati wouldn't start a website nor would they allow random jane and john doe to join. Come on man you can't truly believe the website is legit and I have to ask are you a member of this group? The real Illuminati doesn't need to do a public outreach campaign nor do they want to, do a little bit of digging into some of the normal people who are claiming they have joined/in the pictures of that website. Once you do that you will see how much of a scam this is.
edit on 18-6-2015 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Rather than explain in my own words here are some quoted passages from the site which cover your questions

" In 2013, the Illuminati authorized the formation of the Department Of Citizen Outreach. Through various initiatives and campaigns, including this website, the Illuminati has committed itself to furthering our relationship with our citizens."

This is one of the reasons given as to why

Many citizens have asked why a global organization would relinquish their hold upon their deepest secrets in such a public manner. Why risk turning a population against us when secrecy has served so well?
The age of Illuminatiam approaches. The people of this planet are ready to accept the Light. And our enemies will do nothing because they do not believe we exist.

The revelations in the Testament have been in effect for decades, but they were already being planned decades earlier than that. Anyone who reads the Testament or our other tools as a means to subvert our authority will find their scheme to be futile. The components are so deeply established in modern society, there is nothing anyone could do to change them even if they tried. Not even the world’s most powerful leaders can alter planetary law.

There will always be a voice whispering that the Illuminati does not exist. Our hold upon the modern human subconscious inclines our enemies to dismiss our public outreach as a hoax and something they can simply do nothing about. In this way, doubt remains our strongest defense."

Yes I am a "citizen" member ...

If you believe this is a hoax then it should not trouble you ?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You edited your post after I replied :-

The real Illuminati doesn't need to do a public outreach campaign nor do they want to, do a little bit of digging into some of the normal people who are claiming they have joined/in the pictures of that website. Once you do that you will see how much of a scam this is.

Unless you know the real Illuminati how can you say their reasons for doing or not doing something?
The people who have joined re: the site ... do so for many reasons ...

I would be interested to know what you think you have found to prove this to be a scam?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join