It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

My father actually went to a Free Mason meeting once with a friend who talked him in to going. I think he went out of curiosity but said he would never go back again. Said it felt to much like a cult. Never elaborated on what happened there though. Sure they don't open up all their secrets when a guest is present though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IHEARTBACON

nope, we never consume the flesh, with a non member present.
After all, they haven't sworn the blood oath!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm sure it would be interesting but how do you know for sure. It's not like they carry round a sign that says ''I'm a freemason''. It would be cool of course! But I wouldn't like to associate myself with a clan/cult/society that is demonic, masonic or leaders that have too much power and like you guys were saying ''They could fatally shut you up''. It seems too much just to find the secrets of their group. If I joined a group of such I don't think they would invite me in with open arms and blab away all their biggest secrets. Intimidation. They need lots of members to show they have a l lot of power. But in all the intimidation is a good thing. If you fell intimidated its probably not the thing for you or you will THINK and make a wise , thought over , calculated decision. Now I'm not judging the culture of free masonry I am saying it is not the group I like the sound of and the kind of group you don't just join because of finding out the secrets just so you can feed your curiosity. You join because at the end of the day you really want to.

CRB over.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A few yes- They aren't what you think though. I to once thought they were inherently evil but was wrong. The rumors were started to distract and sensationalize (sort of a firewall if you will)...Most of them are good folks and want humanity to have peace, ,more opportunity, better health, better lives all around.

They know what they are doing believe it or not.

Freemasonry is a very tiny portion of the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Please research deeply and inform yourself on Freemasonry, and you will find some astonishing facts regarding esoteric knowledge, that will initially scare the bej.... out of you, since the foundation of Knowledge is set in... 'Know Thyself', as is written above every mason temple entrance in the world. Meaning, that Freemasonry is a choice of path, of learning about who and what you truly are.

And that, my friends, is the "Big Secret" of Freemasonry.

(when I say ''you", it is meant in general terms and no one in spicific)

Once you understand the hierarchies involved, and their different functions, in different countries and in different rites, you may also start to understand the why of certain knowledge being held back and eventually released. Simple question: What would you do, if a complete stranger came up to you, and in complete sincerity said, "I am One with you." Is this person nuts? Or, could it be, that this person knows something, you don't?

Big question? Okay: What would you think, if I told you, "I've been to the Moon." Just because you haven't been there, does that mean, I haven't been there? What do you base your assumptions on? The History Channel? The Nightly News? NASA? Popstars? Do you want my ID-card?

And now, I will be asked to prove it. And I'll ask: Why? So you may judge me ligitmate or not, while lacking Knowledge you might have made your own by actively involving yourself with it? Everybody loves a secret, but revolts at the thought of having to get to Know and go through his/her deepest, darkest side, in order to uncover the light again. It's about 'Knowledge' THROUGH 'Experience', get it?

Oh well, I've been gone a long time now. Sorry if I was rude.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How bout the collective?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Why doesn't anyone join so that you could gain information?

And what pray tell do you believe this 'information' is? You think they sit on the secrets of the universe? This is real life, not "The Secret World" PC game.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If you have something of value (a skill or can produce a service) they'll find you.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
In my opinion the Illuminati does not exist.

I do however believe there are more than enough secret societies filling the shoes that many would claim the Illuminati wear. Friends of mine have family members in the Freemasons who claim it is simply boy scouts for old men although I have my suspicions that the old man isnt hiding something from us.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have seen a single person on this planet Earth provide undeniable proof of the Illuminati or even who an Illuminati member is. It's all a bunch of speculation and wild assumptions. On the other hand, you can easily do so with Freemasonry, which always leads me to believe that if the Illuminati were actually real, then there would be more proof of it, just as there is plenty of proof that Freemasonry exists. Heck, there's proof of even more obscure orders like Skull & Bones, but why not the Illuminati?

I'm referring to modern times, not the historical Illuminati from the 1700's.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Information is hard to get out, as with most institutions, you will never know the true secrets until you actually stand for the cause and no longer feel the need to expose anything, and the moment you try being the first society will probably tell you that you're speaking trash. A good example of this would be Phil Schneider on the topic of UFOs but that's not for here.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I remember Grandpa Clark going to meetings in the 1970s. He was very much a moralist. I discount the rank that I'm told he achieved, because it doesn't make sense...he was a modest man. Someone in the family must have missheard, but in the back of my head I know we have serious relatives in the Revolutionary war, and even a signatory of the Declaration of Independence, Abraham Clark.

Grandpa Clark lost a son KiA European Theatre Corporal RJ Clark 66th ID 24 DEC 1944. The loss of 900 lives in this sub attack was covered-up until the 1990s, where he was featured on a Discover Channel program Histories Mysteries. Perhaps he became more involved with the Masons after the war. I have a keepsake and remember it all well.

You can see his red Scottish Rite ring on his hand....

i15.photobucket.com...

edit on 12-6-2015 by FlyingFox because: typo

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well, I don't think the Freemasons are such a powerful or formidable group these days. I don't really know what they're doing with the mystery religion stuff either. Seems like a group of clueless dabblers to me.

They're like the conservative/traditional analogue to New Agers. Dilettantes that I suspect don't really earn their degrees. They have some very fancy titles though, and Masons seem really attached to these trinkets. I think it was Samael Aun Weor that noted that any true Master Mason should have mastered astral travel. I don't see that happening, I don't see them living up to that.

I do suppose they serve a purpose though, of course. They do a lot of charity and good work so I do find it a somewhat noble institution. Besides, it'll always be just right for a given set of people. Proud history too.

I can't really complain and I come off as elitist and snobbish in my comments. It's just that I've come across so many Masons online and I'm a little surprised about how little faith these people seem to have for the efficacy of magic.. I thought theirs was at least partly an institution of mysticism but I suspect dedicated practitioners would mostly look elsewhere. What do I know.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was locked up with a guy named robert bell he was charged screwing some young boys feet he was supposed to be in a sex offender block but his dad is john l. bell jr. owner of bell fibre corporation and had set up a 48million dollar trust fund for him and he had a bunch of guards in his pocket they even dropped drugsþoff to him all the time. he said his dad is illuminati and he had some weird tattoo on his right shoulder he said was their insignia. he told me alot of stories about that but i dont believe everything i hear but i did see his bank statements

edit on 17-6-2015 by eli27 because: misspell

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The Illuminati is much older, and a very very very dark place.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

" You will not find us praised in any history book or document. However, members of the Illuminati have helped shape every major movement on this planet since the first human government was established. Our work is often marked by distinct symbols as a means of tracing our influence through history for those wishing to investigate "

www.illuminatiofficial.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Then you know what a bloodborn is and what it means after september, then you know what our name was before. The meaning of the curse was to repent our sins, and to find the past and connect the present.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

You mock my ancestry with this atrocity? You preach as a false prophet and call it the testament? You put in ideals of humanity and call it your legacy?
Mother earth and the sacred bloodline, nothing else. A illuminati is raised as one.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Illuminati do not claim birthright such as Kings and Queens do
Any "curse" is self inflicted

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join