Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has anyone ever met anyone who was a member of the illuminati or other society?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by John Nada

My father actually went to a Free Mason meeting once with a friend who talked him in to going. I think he went out of curiosity but said he would never go back again. Said it felt to much like a cult. Never elaborated on what happened there though. Sure they don't open up all their secrets when a guest is present though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IHEARTBACON

nope, we never consume the flesh, with a non member present.
After all, they haven't sworn the blood oath!

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm sure it would be interesting but how do you know for sure. It's not like they carry round a sign that says ''I'm a freemason''. It would be cool of course! But I wouldn't like to associate myself with a clan/cult/society that is demonic, masonic or leaders that have too much power and like you guys were saying ''They could fatally shut you up''. It seems too much just to find the secrets of their group. If I joined a group of such I don't think they would invite me in with open arms and blab away all their biggest secrets. Intimidation. They need lots of members to show they have a l lot of power. But in all the intimidation is a good thing. If you fell intimidated its probably not the thing for you or you will THINK and make a wise , thought over , calculated decision. Now I'm not judging the culture of free masonry I am saying it is not the group I like the sound of and the kind of group you don't just join because of finding out the secrets just so you can feed your curiosity. You join because at the end of the day you really want to.

CRB over.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
A few yes- They aren't what you think though. I to once thought they were inherently evil but was wrong. The rumors were started to distract and sensationalize (sort of a firewall if you will)...Most of them are good folks and want humanity to have peace, ,more opportunity, better health, better lives all around.

They know what they are doing believe it or not.

Freemasonry is a very tiny portion of the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Please research deeply and inform yourself on Freemasonry, and you will find some astonishing facts regarding esoteric knowledge, that will initially scare the bej.... out of you, since the foundation of Knowledge is set in... 'Know Thyself', as is written above every mason temple entrance in the world. Meaning, that Freemasonry is a choice of path, of learning about who and what you truly are.

And that, my friends, is the "Big Secret" of Freemasonry.

(when I say ''you", it is meant in general terms and no one in spicific)

Once you understand the hierarchies involved, and their different functions, in different countries and in different rites, you may also start to understand the why of certain knowledge being held back and eventually released. Simple question: What would you do, if a complete stranger came up to you, and in complete sincerity said, "I am One with you." Is this person nuts? Or, could it be, that this person knows something, you don't?

Big question? Okay: What would you think, if I told you, "I've been to the Moon." Just because you haven't been there, does that mean, I haven't been there? What do you base your assumptions on? The History Channel? The Nightly News? NASA? Popstars? Do you want my ID-card?

And now, I will be asked to prove it. And I'll ask: Why? So you may judge me ligitmate or not, while lacking Knowledge you might have made your own by actively involving yourself with it? Everybody loves a secret, but revolts at the thought of having to get to Know and go through his/her deepest, darkest side, in order to uncover the light again. It's about 'Knowledge' THROUGH 'Experience', get it?

Oh well, I've been gone a long time now. Sorry if I was rude.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How bout the collective?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
Why doesn't anyone join so that you could gain information?

And what pray tell do you believe this 'information' is? You think they sit on the secrets of the universe? This is real life, not "The Secret World" PC game.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join