It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman in Labor Unable to Cross Street to Hospital Because of Obama Motorcade

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
So his blocking access to a hospital is acceptable to you?

Let's, just for a moment, assume that this woman was in the throes of labor and her only route(s) were in fact blocked by this obnoxious motorcade.

--There's one important factor that makes this a simple "blame the President" thread--

*He* (Obama, the guy I don't like and have no reason to defend) didn't block anything off.

Blame the head of his security, or whoever is in charge of planning the route for the motorcade.

To an extent, that's fair, until you consider that, had he been in DC doing his job, and not off fundraising in LA, the motorcade wouldn't have been there at all. Besides, does he truly have no idea ahead of time of the route? He couldn't say, "Don't go by the hospital; that could cause problems for someone."? Sure, he could have. That NO ONE involved seems to have considered that is what bugs me. Not him, not his detail, no one locally, no one at all. At the least, this case should serve as a lesson; that they should be planning better routes, and have some plan in place for such cases.

i know when Bush was in Florida, traveling around about the social security thing, if I recall, the roads weren't blocked off to that extent. Certain of that, because I was at the scene.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
if it happened or not his democratic donkey self should have been in Washington anyway doing the job he was elected for, he should be ashamed of wasting so much tax payers dollars with so many of us out of workk where is all the infrastructure jobs he promised.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join