It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real estate heir acquitted in dismemberment murder now accused of urinating on candy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.rawstory.com...

A wealthy New York City real estate heir turned himself in after police said he relieved himself on some candy at a checkout counter at a Texas pharmacy.

Robert Durst, who was previously acquitted of murder in the 2001 death of a Galveston man, was charged with criminal mischief after CVS employees in Rice Village said he exposed himself Sunday afternoon and then urinated on the candy.

“He did not seem to be agitated or arguing with anyone,” said Houston Police spokesman John Cannon. “He turned casually and left the store and was last seen walking down the street.”

more from the "you just cant make this **** up dept."

Who says justice is blind? Here a very rich man from a very well connected family who is imo implicated in 3 murders but is still walking the street going into the 7/11 and peeing on candy.

Are there two systems of justice; one for the wealthy and one for the rest of us? Apparently so....

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It sounds like he was pissed off over something!

Now what would a homeless man wandering in off the street in bad condition get for doing this very same thing? The outcome shouldn't be different. Not one bit.

Perhaps some potty training in the metro jail facility would do the man some good.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What a great example of money can not buy class but sure can buy a judge.....Yes there is 2 systems of law when you have a lot of money you can get away with anything as we have seen time and time again..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I wonder where else he's pee'd on food?

I wouldn't accept an invite to dinner thats for sure!
edit on 24-7-2014 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hey, please don't be harsh on this fellow. Some of the rich never get house trained.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey now!! When your rich and crazy, you are to be called "eccentric". He's just an artistic person. His brilliance is overflowing.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Charged with criminal mischief? Are you flipping kidding me??????

He exposed himself.

Why is he not going to be put on the Sex Offender Registry?

Like anyone else that pee's in public.

Yeah, really classy fellow.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Charged with criminal mischief? Are you flipping kidding me??????

He exposed himself.

Why is he not going to be put on the Sex Offender Registry?

Like anyone else that pee's in public.

Yeah, really classy fellow.

That is the very reason I brought up the preferential treatment for the wealthy. It's not going to change!
With the right attorney you can walk from any crime. And now with corporations being classified as "people" they with
their unlimited funds can basically have their way in the system of American "justice"....

edit on 24-7-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Dude looks pretty old, he might be getting alzheimers or some other neurological thing going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I bet the candy was pissed!
...sorry, had to

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It's Ok, we are in the USA and he is Rich. The Rich need rewards, now go work harder.

top topics

join