It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the world (UN) should to be doing: Exterminate ISIS and end the slaughter in Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The world is so cockeyed. It watches the slaughter of children in Gaza, in a “war” over absolutely nothing. I call it a war of maniacs, HAMAS, the death cult religious freaks versus the death cult political freaks in the Zionists, whose leaders are psychopathic egomaniacs who care nothing for the suffering they cause.

All the while a true lunatic Nazi like Hitlerian group called ISIS is committing virtual genocide before our eyes AND THE WORLD AND UN DO NOTHING!

As the world does nothing while Israel and Hamas is allowed to torture the people in Gaza.

Its is clear that those three groups, the Israeli government, ISIS, and Hamas the “government” in Gaza are three of the worlds most evil forces in the planet that the UN should be dealing with.

But no, their wasting their time over something that is only distracting (Ukraine crises of the plane) the world from dealing with ISIS, as they genocide Christians and woman, and as Israel, one of the most wicked forces on earth mass murder the Palestinians

What should happen is that the world should unite and do two things immediately.

Get an international force IMMEDIATELY and go take out ISIS

And force Israel and HAMAS to immediately stop their stupid vicious meaningless war of madmen and their murdering of the Palestinian people.

The wimp and fraud Obama should be leading the world in these two quests.

But he has not the intestinal fortitude for doing what a true world leader would do.

edit on 24-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I believe this has been the U.S. plan, over the decades become the worlds policemen
Then just stop, remove the teeth from the beast and leave a power vacume
It was the only way to let the U.N. claim the power it was intended to have over half a century ago when it was created after the fall of the league of nations

So, yes let the new beast get its teath
Let the U.N. start stepping in and began Nation fixing building

Sad times ahead
X

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ra Ra Ra RA RA RA RAH!!!

Yeah man I reckon we should.

Yup send more young folk to die from our countries in another war which will only breed more terror, old grudges and more war.
Hey lets have perpetual war eh and only stop until they are destroyed.
Or we could start talking and making them talk through sanctions and such but the whole world has to act as one and say sort it out or you both suffer but with the USA firmly up one sides ass at the moment I can just see it going on for longer.
Also you think the Ukraine thing is nothing? really?.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I think I used the wrong term in my above post
Its not 'let' the U.N. grow its teeth
I should have said make the U.N. grow its teeth, do what it was intended to do
Enforce peace
That's its purpose
The U.S. has been trying to do it for years, and a lot of the world has seen them as the bad guy.
Time to let an international group go into sovereign countries and impose its will and 'protect the people'

X

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I was just thinking the same same, He thinks this Ukraine crisis is all roses and pancakes. Why are the people in Ukraine not entitled to same as in the Middle east?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Oil is not in danger. The money of the wealthy of this world is not in danger.
This is why we don't intervene. It's only humans.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Sanctions?
Really
That's another ploy that reduces the U.S. authority

"Hey I have an idea, I'm going to tell all those that I don't like that they can't use my currency"
How long until all those you don't like decide to use a different currency
Oh, wait that's already happeing
The U.S. dollar will very soon be worth nothing and the economic sanctions will also be worth nothing

all part of the plan to remove the U.S. as the leading world power

Here comes the U.N. they outta start their own currency
The Yen maybe the Ruple(I have no idea how to spell that)
but probably not the Euro

edit on 24-7-2014 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

The U.S. has the MIC, so it doesn't matter what currency is currently being used. They will still be able to push their agenda.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oh this is good. Just what would you suggest they do? ISIS is already fighting Iraq, Iran, Syria, Shia militias, Syrian Rebels, Hamas, and Kurds. And you would suggest what, the the US or somebody else send in even more troops? That is what cause the problem to begin with.

And what is your suggestion in Gaza? Hamas has refused a ceasefire. Israel is not going to stop shooting at people who refuse to stop shooting at them. So who are you going after in this case? You sure can not try and take on the Israelis because they would put a hurting on anyone that tried and you sure do not want to toss youe guys into Gaza so Hamas can suicide bomb them.

If you bothered with history you would know this was tried once by Reagan. It was a disaster. US lead UK/French/Italian troops got in the middle of Hamas/PLO and the Israelis in Lebanon. After a couple hundred marines were killed by suicide bombers along with French troops the US and others pulled out.

Only somebody who is completely and totaly clueless would even consider sending troops into either of those places. You had best be thankful nobody in the US is dumb enough to think that would be a good idea.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Get an ISLAMIC force together to take out ISIS. Seriously ... everyone screams for the USA to stay out of things, and now that an uber-extremist-muslim group is running crazy, they change their mind and want the USA to deal with it? No. The Islamic world needs to deal with it. It's a religious thing. They can do it this time.

He's incapable of doing that.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpy

When they start exterminating people in the Ukraine and killing children and forcing people to give up their religion for another or die.

The Ukraine as bad as it is, is still a rebellion that is conventional in a sense.

I don’t think the world needs to intervene like in Iraq where it is the US that messed up the country in the first place, or in Israel where you have a David ( Palestinians) versus a Goliath ( Israel)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Its the US that created the mess in the first place.

The reason the US wont do it is because they want to use ISIS as a geo-poilitical sledgehammer against Syria, Iraq, and others in the area.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The world is so cockeyed. It watches the slaughter of children in Gaza, in a “war” over absolutely nothing. I call it a war of maniacs, HAMAS, the death cult religious freaks versus the death cult political freaks in the Zionists, whose leaders are psychopathic egomaniacs who care nothing for the suffering they cause.

All the while a true lunatic Nazi like Hitlerian group called ISIS is committing virtual genocide before our eyes AND THE WORLD AND UN DO NOTHING!

As the world does nothing while Israel and Hamas is allowed to torture the people in Gaza.

Its is clear that those three groups, the Israeli government, ISIS, and Hamas the “government” in Gaza are three of the worlds most evil forces in the planet that the UN should be dealing with.

But no, their wasting their time over something that is only distracting (Ukraine crises of the plane) the world from dealing with ISIS, as they genocide Christians and woman, and as Israel, one of the most wicked forces on earth mass murder the Palestinians

What should happen is that the world should unite and do two things immediately.

And force Israel and HAMAS to immediately stop their stupid vicious meaningless war of madmen and their murdering of the Palestinian people.

But he has not the intestinal fortitude for doing what a true world leader would do.

Since the UN means mostly US military, you would sign us up for 2 more Middle-Eastern wars. And what was the good result that we achieved with the first two? As long as men with guns and bombs want to kill each other, the fighting will continue. Our wealth and the lives of our sons and daughters should not be wasted. The chaos of the Middle-East will not be over in the foreseeable future.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

It is you who needs to check your history out.

Read the thread.

I said the world should intervene when extreme crises result from incidents like Gaza and Iraq.

Also, it was the US that created the conditions in Iraq for ISIS, therefore they ARE RESPONSIBLE.

That puny force you talk about was nothing like a world wide force I recommended.

And its the US who gives Israel all those lethal arms that are now doing all this damage.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin

Again read the OP

What the world SHOULD BE DOING
If it wasn’t so cockeyed.

It’s a hypothetical possibility if and when the standards and ethics of this world changes.

Also where you so interested in the lives of your children BEFORE THEY WENT INTO IRAQ?

As well the US is all over this since they started the war in Iraq as well give ALL of those weapons to Israel

WE ARE INVOLVED

edit on 24-7-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
A start would be making a GIANT MAGNET (attach it to a big heli/spaceship) and suck up everything from metal
+ forbid all military factory's.. where you think those weapons they use are made?

It's spreading/is a very large parts in the middle east/Africa, perhaps soon also in more civilized parts when the economy get hits hard and or shortages of oil/water/food and so on.

Yes humans can become like animals, even in civilized country's.

The future looks bad, very bad...
edit on 24-7-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
What the world SHOULD be doing and what it is doing are two vastly different things.

The US will never let the UN stop Israel’s rampages.

The US will NEVER fess up to the fact that THEY, like they did in Libya, destroyed IRAQ and for that reason ALONE... HAVE ULTIMATE RESPONSIBILITY OVER IT!

As Colon Powell said: You invade it you own it.

As for the Ukraine, it is a distraction because it’s clear that ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS AN OBJECTIVE INVESTIGATION, IT DOESN’T NEED ANY UN MEETINGS!

It’s serving as a distraction to the two other problems the US wants to hide AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Plugin

Theirs a great part of human that is animal and worst

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ahh.. but then the corrupt bastard politicians and arms dealers wouldnt make their bloodmoney anymore ..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You are wrong. The UN is doing a hell of a lot in Gaza with relief and aid through agencies like UNICEF and UNHCR. In dysfunctional Iraq the UNHCR is playing a part.

The problem with the OP is that the world is not simple. The UN cannot militarily intervene. If they did, half this board would whine anyway! The UN usually work by consent and where there is a proactive action e.g. Serbia, the force would be cohesive, like NATO.

I am sure Israel would reconsider their actions if a division of British paratroopers donned blue helmets and sat staring back from Gaza, but none wants to go there! If it was not the Israelis it would be some nut-job bunch of anti Westerners chucking kids with suicide vests at the UN.

The UN does a good job in a non-military way.

www.un.org...

If you want ISIS killed off you support Iraq If you want Israel and Hamas to stop trying to kill each other you drag the air to the negotiation table and force Hamas to stop firing rockets , which is what they have been doing every month since 2001.

Regards

edit on 24/7/2014 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join