It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Reactor Verified To Produce Enormous Amounts of Hydrogen At Virtually No Cost

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnarchoCapitalist

originally posted by: swanne

This means the reactor is transmuting oxygen into hydrogen, and its doing it at a rate of production that is 134,477% over unity in terms of energy costs.

Doesn't anyone see the contradiction in this very sentence?

Nice find OP, but I think this is just another scam.

Transmutation of chemical elements takes far too much energy for this to be true.

Only if you believe Special Relativity is actually a valid theory. I think it's a load of crap, so this doesn't surprise me at all.

There's your problem. You think a very well supported theory is crap. And theory of course is not hypothetical. Theory is something grounded on evidence, lots of it. Like hundreds of years of it.

I don't even blink at something like this, until it gets peer reviewed. Right now it just looks like another company trying to scam.

Real science doesn't have to be boring. Just look at the cutting edge.

Here's some real cuting edge stuff that's not quite real yet:
www.theregister.co.uk - NASA-backed fusion engine could cut Mars trip down to 30 days...
www.independent.co.uk - One giant leap for mankind: £13bn Iter project makes breakthrough in the quest for nuclear fusion, a solution to climate change and an age of clean, cheap energy...
edit on 24-7-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: verschickter

Yeah the petrodollar is going away soon anyways. I don't think people understand how close to the brink we are. We could see a major market crash, runaway inflation and a defaulting on public debt at any moment.

Any moment for the last 40 years... LOL!

Trillions of dollars worth of bonds are being held by foreign countries who don't like us at all. They could coordinate a dumping of those dollars at any moment, resulting in the US dollar becoming worthless.

Why would anyone commit economic suicide? That just doesn't make any sense. What makes sense, is a gradual decline of T-bond holdings as better sources of investment become available. Do tell, which governments bonds would you rather have?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Lets see what happens when this is peer reviewed, im not holding my breath.

Exactly. We shouldn't be so eager to call anything "a major breakthrough" until independant analysis of the system and procedures have been done.

As stated above, there very well may have been other sources for the excess hydrogen, in which case the results found by TRC may not be due to transmutation or separation, and the claims being made by Solar Hydrogen Trends. Inc. would not be true.

Let's calm down a wait a bit before believing everything being claimed in a press release. Companies make a lot of claims in press releases that do not hold up to scrutiny -- and the TRC validation is not a high level of scrutiny; they did not analyze the entire process looking for alternate sources of the hydrogen.

It would be great if it were true, but my wishing, hoping, and wanting something to be true doesn't necessarily make something true.

edit on 7/24/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: swanne

were´nt you the one who was trying to harvest free energy out a waterscrew that shovels the water up to its upper point AND get energy out of this very system?

No.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite

There's your problem. You think a very well supported theory is crap. And theory of course is not hypothetical. Theory is something grounded on evidence, lots of it. Like hundreds of years of it.

I'm not sure how this is "my problem."

It's a junk theory.

It can't explain LENR and it can't explain Blacklight's results either.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnarchoCapitalist
Blacklight? The guy that said he was going to start manufacturing and selling his blacklight technology like eveyr year for the past 6 (20?) years?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Blacklight? The guy that said he was going to start manufacturing and selling his blacklight technology like eveyr year for the past 8 years?

I'm not concerned.

My position on this subject will eventually be vindicated, no matter how much mocking I may endure in the meantime.

Eventually all of your homes, cars and businesses will be powered by a combination of Blacklight's SunCell and SHT's Symphony reactor.

Eventually Special and General Relativity will be dumped in the circular file where they belong, Electric Universe theory will become the dominate theory of cosmology, and science will get back to using classical physics as means of explaining the universe.

It's going to happen.

It will probably happen in a few years time, after the dollar implodes and all these quack state funded scientists lose their jobs.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Years ago, there was a scammer that sold investors on the idea that he could run an internal combustion engine on water. He would demonstrate by filling a gas tank with water and hook it up to his car. Then he would drop a few pills into the tank with the water and start the car.
To an outside observer, the car was running on water.
The scammer knew better though, he had added calcium carbide to the water in the form of those pills. The car was running on acetylene gas formed by the calcium carbide and water.
The engineers may have taken readings, but what is inside the machine?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Trying to find some good stuff on Blacklight. In 1 min I find:
scientopia.org - Hydrinos: Impressive Free Energy Crackpottery...

You won't be vindicated, sir. You'll just feel ashamed of yourself for wasting all these years on crackpottery. You're too thick headed.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Well so far I have three independent university tests confirming Blacklight's results and now TRC confirming SHT's results.

I'm simply betting the third party lab results are valid. Since I know SR is junk science, I have no reason to doubt the lab tests.

edit on 7/24/2014 by AnarchoCapitalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It will probably happen in a few years time, after the dollar implodes and all these quack state funded scientists lose their jobs.

Interesting... so that assumes that science is lead in total by one country... Evidence is *quick look at a map* yeah, thats not true.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Let's calm down a wait a bit before believing everything being claimed in a press release. Companies make a lot of claims in press releases that do not hold up to scrutiny -- and the TRC validation is not a high level of scrutiny; they did not analyze the entire process looking for alternate sources of the hydrogen.

I agree , back garden science is not the same as testing something in a lab.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If this is true, this technology could be used to produce electricity using some modified technology that is present already. You could run a generator.

I doubt if the oil companies or governments will allow this to be used. It would put tens of thousands of people out of work.

The job losses alone would make this too good to be true as it probably will never be allowed even if it works as they say.

Add the oil industry jobs, the coal industry jobs, the geoligist jobs, the jobs cleaning up contamination from the oil pollution, etc... The jobs created will only last a few years until the modifications will be finished. Then where do we go. Maybe they will raise the rates of things to pay for more welfare recipients since we have lost much of our production ability in this country.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The job losses alone would make this too good to be true as it probably will never be allowed even if it works as they say.

Isn't it also possible that cheap energy may mean that the production of goods could be done much more cheaply -- thus production could increase, perhaps leading to a huge increase in production workers who would be making those goods?

I'm not a socio-industrial expert (if there is such a thing), so I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that cheap energy could lead to an huge increase in manufacturing output.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I doubt if the oil companies or governments will allow this to be used. It would put tens of thousands of people out of work.

In the age of the internet who can stop something if it is proved to work? Oil companies certainly dont care how many people they employ.

edit on 24-7-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Isn't it also possible that cheap energy may mean that the production of goods could be done much more cheaply -- thus production could increase, perhaps leading to a huge increase in production workers who would be making those goods?

I'm not a socio-industrial expert (if there is such a thing), so I don't know for sure, but it seems to me that cheap energy could lead to an huge increase in manufacturing output.

China and other countries will also have this technology, it won't make a difference. In fact, they will produce the technology cheaper than we can. You patent a product, not an idea. The exact process can be altered a little. With something like this, patent protection will go out the window.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock

Hmmm 215,800 liters per hour of 97.5% pure hydrogen gas utilizing 4.6 volts x 90 amps. Supposedly from cold fusion and cold fission. LENR.

C'mon. Sounds like 110% joke.
Seems like one, but if true, will the tptb allow it see the light of the day, I wonder.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

BLOODY HELL!

That works out to 3600 litres per minute, at an energy input of only 414 watts...that is astounding.

If this validation is accurate and there's nothing bogus going on...this is the break the entire world has been looking for.

This is absolutely amazing.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

China and other countries will also have this technology, it won't make a difference. In fact, they will produce the technology cheaper than we can. You patent a product, not an idea. The exact process can be altered a little. With something like this, patent protection will go out the window.

I wasn't taking geopolitics into consideration (nor do I think I should have). I'm just talking about in general, world-wide, if energy was cheap, then I think it's possible that there would be jobs for MORE people, not fewer. Global demand for products made by everyone would be greater.

Plus, as 'PhoenixOD' mentioned above, I'm not sure how in this world of instantaneous information dissemination that we live in today that it would even be possible to prevent this technology from being built by someone, somewhere.

edit on 7/24/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: verschickter

Yeah the petrodollar is going away soon anyways. I don't think people understand how close to the brink we are. We could see a major market crash, runaway inflation and a defaulting on public debt at any moment. Trillions of dollars worth of bonds are being held by foreign countries who don't like us at all. They could coordinate a dumping of those dollars at any moment, resulting in the US dollar becoming worthless.

Isn't it ironic that some the ones holding bonds are communist but they still want our debt with interest making them a capitalist. It is always about the money.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join